• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

Chrono

Banned
GODAMMIT NINTENDO!!!1 GODAMMIT!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

This whole thing better start in one minute and end no more than 60 later! I don't have time. :(

Over crowding the probably cause for delay?

From http://www.kotaku.com/:

We’re here, sitting on the floor in the back, next to the trash cans. This is by far the worst job of organization I’ve ever seen for a press conference. It looks like they way over-booked the event, so what they’re left with are a bunch of journalists standing around, blocking exits, doing all the stuff that gives a Fire Marshall nightmares.

Speak of the devil, the Fire Marshall just came in. I shit you not, he’s actually inspecting the place. Last thing Nintendo wants is a bunch of flaming reporters.

olimario

Banned
nexuseggy: Freaken fire marshall is delaying it
CaptainOlimar2: kidding me? holy crap
nexuseggy: There atleast 2k ppl here

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Time after time I have been waiting for this to start.

midnightguy said:
about to begin.

bring on THE ASS KICKER. THE NAME TAKER.

BRING ON TEH REVOLUTION

:lol

Seriously tho, I heard some more talking, I think theyre almost done setting up now. Should be any moment......

Ulairi

Banned
Never going to happen. The true revolution is that Nintendo can make thousands of people waitfor an hour and come out and laugh at us.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Ive fgound something o watch to pass time until the conference starts. Im watching highlights of manyoo beating Arsenal in 1999 in the semi-finals of the FA cup. brings back great meories;)

kojacker

Check out www.kotaku.com, he's there at the mo'

"We’re here, sitting on the floor in the back, next to the trash cans. This is by far the worst job of organization I’ve ever seen for a press conference. It looks like they way over-booked the event, so what they’re left with are a bunch of journalists standing around, blocking exits, doing all the stuff that gives a Fire Marshall nightmares."

BTW, is that what the youth of American listen to??

IT HAS STARTED!!!!!!

Reggielution ON STAGE WHOOOO HOOOOOOO

come on no show us what its all about reggie!!!

vote Reggie for president!

GOOO REGGIE

kinging ass !!111

Mugen

Banned
FUCK NINTENDO IS OFFICIALLY BACK BITCHES.

MIYAMOTO AM RAPE KUTARAGI AND ALLARD WHILE REGGIE RAPE KIM AND BILL.

Top Bottom