• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noclip is putting together a Blacklist

TriSuit666

Banned
He's a shitweasel, who knew?

Literally everyone knew. Literally everyone.

And FYI Danny (if you're reading this), running a 'blacklist' or 'preferred supplier list' is actually illegal or goes against established and agreed guidelines in some sectors, as it provides a legal vector for a supplier to say they are being unfairly discriminated against. Yeah, the d word.

It's a brave company that openly operates a 'blacklist'. Very stunning, and er... brave.

Last edited:

Chiggs

Gold Member
1.) Funny how quickly this guy self-destructed.

2.) I actually thought about something similar as a counter to the harassment mob: Let's create a list where we put individual ResetEra users and their insane statements on display. They love hiding within the group. Bring them to task so that the whole world gets to see their toxic behavior.

Especially the anti-semitism on display over there, unless they’ve cracked down on it.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

EbO4xv9WoAEkMj2

main-qimg-2aca26cb151d3799f13316afe13d7193-c

Why are there so many power hungry fuckfaces on social media?

And why does twitter condone cancel culture? Lives ruined. Reputations tarnished. They don't lift a finger to stop it.
Trump tweets a meme? They can't put the bottle of soylent down fast enough. "Thith ith illegal!!!"
modern day lame soyboy gestapo. They only have the nuts to do it from behind a screen. Plus hey, easy morale virtue points might inch him higher in the sexual selection heiarchy. :eyeroll:

Disappointing. I like Noclip's content, but to blacklist people without any form of evidence whatsoever seems massively suspect. As much as I hate to say it, you simply cannot take people at face value these days.

Danny's past actions don't exactly cover him in glory, so if people are willing to forgive his past transgressions why is that same courtesy not being extended here?

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I don’t really care if homeboy wants to keep a list of deplorables on his computer or whatever, that’s totally his prerogative, but the public announcement of it and the “aggressive and publicly encouraging others to do the same” part makes it sound like it’s disingenuous virtue signaling. If you’re really morally opposed to working with people that have had unsubstantiated accusations thrown at them, fine, but the public pronouncement just makes it sound like he wants to look good rather than actually make a difference.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
"i didn't swing the first axe dude, you did just now when you posted a screenshot of a tweet from 8 years ago"

LOL "swing the first axe" you are talking about a screenshot of a Tweet

StormCell

I want to know how Danny boy has managed to survive those tweets, because this isn't the first time they've come up. Some of them are really disgusting like claiming he'd be entertained by 911 rape calls if narrated by a soothing voice, and others are just straight "I hate [minority group] and [other minority group]."

Dude is still thriving. How is this?

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
I want to know how Danny boy has managed to survive those tweets, because this isn't the first time they've come up. Some of them are really disgusting like claiming he'd be entertained by 911 rape calls if narrated by a soothing voice, and others are just straight "I hate [minority group] and [other minority group]."

hes a journalist - the most highly coveted job amongst leftist loonies

nemiroff

Gold Member
That's a good example of shallow leftist thinking. Why think it through when you can just let your emotions run wild!

Last edited:

AmuroChan

Because it's fine if they do it. The guy is worshiped as a woke hero in the other forum.

MiguelItUp

Ah, no one else has done such a thing, so ol' Danny wants to get the spotlight/credit. Just, don't dude.

Also, LOL at that guy digging up old tweets. I feel like that's almost ALWAYS the conclusion. Some radically "woke" journalist that had a very "unwoke" past or said some pretty messed up stuff on their social media. I've always been a person that believes what's in the past is in the past, and any/everyone can grow and learn to become a better person. It's just so funny seeing these folks usually pluck out old tweets and things to use as ammo, when people could EASILY do the same to them. It's hysterical!

Top Bottom