• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noclip is putting together a Blacklist

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

EbO4xv9WoAEkMj2

Can we cancel him?

It's always those who make the most noise...

Roufianos

Used to love this guy on GameSpot but he's genuinely a piece of shit. Wouldn't even dream of giving him any clicks.

Complete weasel too, always chats shit about Colin Moriarty but used to grovel to his face.

chriskun

Oh man. Last weekend, a streamer was accused of improper conduct, another streamer was found out to have engaged in blatant network manipulation, and two very popular streamers disassociated with a sponsor over allegations of improper conduct with a young woman.

I'm saying my words soft and tender here. A lot of the stuff is only accusations and I don't want to pile on. The BSK stuff is the most interesting. There's definitely videos on YouTube about what happened.

In other words, set aside about a half hour and take a deep dive. It's wild.
Sounds “spicy” as the kids say.

ShadyJ

Literal no one wants to blacklist the people who make the games he needs to make his "content"

I'm actually laughing.

Tsukumo

And encouraging other to do the same.

This is a crowdfunding company supposedly. I guess they've hit a goldmine.

What a cunt.
This means he's next line though. Somewhere on the internet there's a girl with pink hair who's waiting to tell HER story about how Danny made her feel harassed for telling her "Hi" every morning at work. Like literally every morning, clearly trying to manipulate her into saying "Hi" back.

Mista

Banned
Cancel culture are as dumb as the other cunts called SJWs

Oh you got accused of something? CANCELLED! But wait, where's the evidence?

Don't care! GET CANCELLED! What a time to be alive..

Gamerguy84

Cancel culture are as dumb as the other cunts called SJWs

Oh you got accused of something? CANCELLED! But wait, where's the evidence?

Don't care! GET CANCELLED! What a time to be alive..

Also depending on what your sex is and how attractive you are.

Even if those tweets were out of context, those are still bizarre thoughts he's had. If he had thoughts like that then, there's a good chance he still has thoughts like that now. A Shit Leopard never changes it's spots.

Cock of War

Isn't the whole point of doing documentaries is to be as objective as possible?

If this asshole is going to blacklist people for not meeting his cucked standards, then don't call them documentaries. This is straight up 1984 propaganda shit.

He's basically admitting that he's not about making documentaries. This retroactively taints all his noclip work, of which there are a couple that I have enjoyed. I am seeing them in a different light now, more like PR puff pieces. Sad.

SCB3

I prefer Gamvers and Noah Cadwell Gervais anyway

Man it seems that the only one to come away from Giant Bomb and Gamespot well is Dan Ryckert

MastAndo

Has resetera already canceled noclip? If not I wonder why they didnt
I'm not seeing any recent thread on it, which is unsurprisingly convenient - but it seems these Tweets were uncovered a while ago, and there was a thread on it. It has the expected amount of mental gymnastics needed to cover for one of their own - https://www.resetera.com/threads/has-danny-odwyer-made-a-statement-on-this-tweet.76460/

Basically, the Tweets are clearly jokes/out of context, only losers dig through Twitter history, it was a different time, then thread locked.

Top Bottom