• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes December 9th

Krakn3Dfx

I see you don't realize what Phil has done.

A New Day At XBox

tumblr_mb4ph0l93x1rziwwco1_500.gif
tumblr_m2mysgsXhj1qf8cgzo1_500.gif

and everyone was expecting the same thing in march too

Eh, I know a lot of people expected it because of Titanfall, but I don't know, this time it feels like "forrealz".

You're right though, we don't have real NPD data just yet, it was a random tweet and the guy could be full of BS.

Jomjom

Banned
Eh, I know a lot of people expected it because of Titanfall, but I don't know, this time it feels like "forrealz".

You're right though, we don't have real NPD data just yet, it was a random tweet and the guy could be full of BS.

CosmicQueso already stated MS won a long time ago. Like hours and hours ago. Don't know why people are ignoring it.

Moneal

yea i do kinda expect it, even though i didn't have xb1 over ps4 in my predictions.

DryvBy

I see you don't realize what Phil has done.

I always find it hard to believe Phil wasn't apart of the original plan anyway. He wasn't just some guy they brought in out of no where. Or he was oblivious to this all? They got rid of the bad Xbox faces and brought in Phil with a new deck of persona cards.

Not complaining. It worked. Phil looks like the messiah of Xbox now. And it doesn't matter in the long run as long as Microsoft treats their customers right and fixes their wrongs.

hepburn3d

Right off to bed ... Fingers crossed in the morning the servers will have crashed, recovered, crashed again, then a flood of threads, posts and bans, then I'll skip to the end and dissect what ever is left over :) good luck all with your predictions. Remember everyone's a winner*

except wii U :(

I always find it hard to believe Phil wasn't apart of the original plan anyway. He wasn't just some guy they brought in out of no where. Or he was oblivious to this all? They got rid of the bad Xbox faces and brought in Phil with a new deck of persona cards.

Not complaining. It worked. Phil looks like the messiah of Xbox now. And it doesn't matter in the long run as long as Microsoft treats their customers right and fixes their wrongs.

If your not calling the shots your decisions and influences can only extend so far.

Rymuth

That's kind of bothers me...anybody in Phil's position would have done the same. It was the only logical course of action. Yet, we're getting the sense that he rose from the ashes, fought against the dissenting voices and the evil overlord at MS and overcame great hardship to get where we are today.

Heck, the first 180s happened under Ballmer/Mattrick's reign, why is no one making 'faceless heroes' threads about 'em?

I hope Wii U sales are decent.

What would decent results even be for the Wii U at this point?

I mean to be up YOY wouldn't Wii U have to more than triple its October performance? I mean I guess it's the holidays and a Nintendo console but I don't have high hopes for the thing. :(

Edit: Actually looking at Oct 2013, Wii U managed to quadruple its sales OCT 2013 - NOV 2013 so what do I know?

Top Bottom