• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales for July 2015

StormKing

Battlefront will definitely be strongly marketed. The main problem which I foresee dampening its sale potential is its lack of features. It seems like a game that has been rushed to market. No single player campaign. No space battles and no galactic conquest. I get the impression that there is a lack of content for the people not solely interested in a multiplayer experience. Perhaps they will address this with DLC.

Nope. The biggest games are multiplats and PS4 plays them better. There's no big games cooking that can beat 1080p CoD76 or BF12 or Assassin's Creed Multiparislondon. Sony just snatched CoD from MS. Sony has all the big games soon.

Let's see what Nintendo can bring with NX. 1080p/60fps and 3rd parties? Look how they win with the best port of Call of Battlefield 46 in Assassin's Vienna's yearly iteration.

That's how it goes now. Who has the biggest pews and booms wins. It's a very similar situation in the PC world. Well, has been for years. Everyone needs to have their Amdtel i14, GTX1699 superhyper 8,5gb DDR5, 32gb DDR5, 40tb multithreaded super-PCs straight from the NASA superstore.

It's a visual competition. We love them teraflops and superhops and 320fps gaming. Right? This is how it goes. And people love those yearly franchises.
yea i know I didn't mean Sony and MS big guns are the biggest lol. But there's still some big franchises yet to debut from both. Gt7/UC4/Gow4/SFV/Halo 5/Geow4 all have system seller potential. No price cut for Sony yet, a bunch of third party titles with high potential in other regions (DQX1, DQB, Persona 5) etc..my point the largest sales months for each console are likely ahead of us. No telling this early who will be synonymous with what.

Battlefront will definitely be strongly marketed. The main problem which I foresee dampening its sale potential is its lack of features. It seems like a game that has been rushed to market. No single player campaign. No space battles and no galactic conquest. I get the impression that there is a lack of content for the people not solely interested in a multiplayer experience. Perhaps they will address this with DLC.
I agree, I'm not interesting in only playing multiplayer in a Star Wars game. Guess I have to wait for ME4 though for some sci-fi SP focused stuff.

Boke1879

Wow, I didn't know the Xbone LTD was so close to catching up to the PS4's install base in the States, Sony really failed to leverage their advantages and early lead in becoming the average Joe's/family gift choice, seems once again "playing Xbox" is synonim of "playing videogames" for teens/casuals, core games have clearly chosen PS4 tho but Sony should really blame themselves and their inability to make the console appealing no matter what to the casual crowd... Which ironically is what they do best in Europe.

Are both numbers sold through or shipped? iirc PS4 is jn fact the install base (sold through) but what about the Xbox?

Isn't the gap in the US over 700k now? Unless Xbox wins August I don't see them winning a month until October. After that the Holidays are pretty much up in the air. Both consoles have a chance to take it.

Even if the Xbox wins the holiday it won't be by 600k+ like last year.

Welfare

Isn't the gap in the US over 700k now? Unless Xbox wins August I don't see them winning a month until October. After that the Holidays are pretty much up in the air. Both consoles have a chance to take it.

Over 800k now.

Quick rush to make a snarky comment...

Was just looking for some insight. No matter though. I found the thread with Sony stating more remasters are very likely, which is great news for me. You'd have to figure Demon's Souls a would be on the short list :)

Wasn't being snarky (if you're referring to my comment). The sales of one other remaster impacting the potential of another one remaster are nil. So regardless, not worth your "concern".

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
what are you talking about? Do you not remember how MS cut down the lead last holiday? You could get an X1 for like $200 or less!

And?

Lol...Sony is very much a company focusing on profit.And how many of these X1 owners already have a Ps4? Don't jump to conclusions.

I don't know, do tell us and give proper sources, thanks.

The biggest games for each platform are still cooking.we are talking about one region where the race is even close. The lead is almost back to last year, and Sony is definitely catering to the Casuals teens with there marketing deals in place.

Yes, we're talking one region. This is a NPD thread.

Getting cod comp to switch over to ps4, will get them lots of teens and casuals.

We'll see how the holidays go. I'm not convinced the PS4 will claim November and December.

Please. Xbox shrank the gap last Holiday because it was much cheaper than the PS4. Since then the PS4 has widened the gap, despite still being the more expensive console; it is clearly people's most popular choice.

Sony have and are doing a remarkable job selling more than the competition in Xbox's home territory. To say they have failed is delusional.

I said they've failed to leverage the platform's advantages, early lead, mindshare, reveal and the competitor s disastrous launch to its fullest potential, not that they've failed. Reading comprehension.

MS cut the price from $399 to $349 last holiday season and bundled in AC: Unity & Black Flag. On Black Friday, MS reduced the price again to $329 and Target even offered a $50 gift card for free. In contrast, Sony bundled TLOU and GTAV with the PS4, but kept the price at $399.

You guys do realize that what you're lolling and shit about Xbox's strategies in the US is what actually happened in Europe where Sony accomplished its huge lead with retailers slashing prices and putting out incredible deals and bundles much cheaper than what their competition was doing even if, like you guys think about the US, they didn't really *need* it. In fact much less so since the Xbox brand as a threat in EU markets isn't even remotely comparable to that in the US of A? That's how they've not only established themselves as the new platform of choice in the UK, but are obliterating them in software sales; that's how they've basically recreated a PS2 monopoly situation in the rest of EU. Seems SCEE is smarter then SCEA.

Wasn't being snarky (if you're referring to my comment). The sales of one other remaster impacting the potential of another one remaster are nil. So regardless, not worth your "concern".

Ah, still being snarky. And I thought you were one of the better contributing members.

My reasoning was, if remasters as a whole begin to sell less (with the exception of a few), does that mean less will be made. A large title like GoW3, selling <50k according to this thread, seems really low to me.

I fully admit that I don't have sales information to analyze / compare how remasters sell. I just have not heard much about HD remasters killing it this gen (again there are exceptions there seems like Halo MCC and TLoU R).

What's funny is that you have this information, I believe. I'm not asking that you share it. But instead of simply stating something along the lines of "Remasters tend to do enough to justify their cost, I'd guess. No worries" or "nah, one has nothing to do with the other" like Loud Ninja did, you'd rather try to to make comments of "emotional concern" and "unrelated platform" when I was referring to Demon's Souls and GoW3 (which would be both on the PS4, the same platform).

You certainly were and continue to take a diva tone. Which is a shame, seeing as you have the ability to really help, if you choose.

But that's a whole other developing issue in sales threads, I've noticed. It seems the posters with the privileged information are beginning to take some type of superior attitude in their posts.
See ZhugeEx vs Liabe Brave

Whatever though. Thanks for your contribution.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Yeah, I want to know 3DS HW number too, would be the first miss since launch.
Zhuge gave me an estimate for June, but I never saw a solid number here. It's disappointing considering I have DS numbers up to 2013. I believe NPD stopped releasing hardware sales at the end of 2011.

N.Domixis

Banned
And?

We'll see how the holidays go. I'm not convinced the PS4 will claim November and December.

I said they've failed to leverage the platform's advantages, early lead, mindshare, reveal and the competitor s disastrous launch to its fullest potential, not that they've failed. Reading comprehension.

You guys do realize that what you're lolling and shit about Xbox's strategies in the US is what actually happened in Europe where Sony accomplished its huge lead with retailers slashing prices and putting out incredible deals and bundles much cheaper than what their competition was doing even if, like you guys think about the US, they didn't really *need* it. In fact much less so since the Xbox brand as a threat in EU markets isn't even remotely comparable to that in the US of A? That's how they've not only established themselves as the new platform of choice in the UK, but are obliterating them in software sales; that's how they've basically recreated a PS2 monopoly situation in the rest of EU. Seems SCEE is smarter then SCEA.
Doesn't matter if Sony wins or loses, as long as the gap barely decreases they are good to go, early next year they start increasing again. If Sony loses by 100-300k over 3 months they will be fine.

allan-bh

Zhuge gave me an estimate for June, but I never saw a solid number here. It's disappointing considering I have DS numbers up to 2013. I believe NPD stopped releasing hardware sales at the end of 2011.

They stopped in september of 2010.

Anyway, CosmicQueso said that welfare was close enough for 3DS in july (Hi's number is 104k)

Doesn't matter if Sony wins or loses, as long as the gap barely decreases they are good to go, early next year they start increasing again. If Sony loses by 100-300k over 3 months they will be fine.

Exactly the only thing that matters is that MS won't reduce the gap by 600k+ again which is a win for Sony because with early next year bringing UC4,SFV and R&C, Sony will have a 1million+ gap before Holiday comes and that's when they will start pushing forward in the States.

Exactly this. Winning for the year is more important than winning the holidays. Sony has significantly more "mitigation" tactics this time around than last year.

RPGamer92

Banned
Exactly this. Winning for the year is more important than winning the holidays. Sony has significantly more "mitigation" tactics this time around than last year.
They also have a first price drop they can pull if Xbone starts to really close the gap in US. MS prob can't afford a second drop if Sony announce on at PGW.

stryke

They also have a first price drop they can pull if Xbone starts to really close the gap in US. MS prob can't afford a second drop if Sony announce on at PGW.

Stop thinking that Sony would be so reactive to what happens with Xbox. Sony have their own planned strategy and milestones to follow. If a price cut happens, it's because it makes sense for their business to do so, not because they lag marginally behind a competitor in one territory during a specific time period.

RexNovis

Banned
In case you're wondering, Gen 8 console sales up 5% YOY (plus even more information about July NPD sales)

This article is written by our GAF member ZhugeEX.

Really happy to see Zhuge branching out like this. I think he has a lot of valuable insight to share regardless of platform be it forums, twitter or otherwise. Also glad to see that consoles are up YoY. Surprisingly it loks like XB1 is largely driving that YoY increase going by Zhuge's chart

1-640x250.jpg

But the real test for YoY will be Destiny's debut month given how many systems the title sold. I imagine with the heavy hitters releasing this year the gap might even widen more but there is also a possibility that it falls below. I certainly hope the trend continues.

That's how it goes now. Who has the biggest pews and booms wins. It's a very similar situation in the PC world. Well, has been for years. Everyone needs to have their Amdtel i14, GTX1699 superhyper 8,5gb DDR5, 32gb DDR5, 40tb multithreaded super-PCs straight from the NASA superstore.

It's a visual competition. We love them teraflops and superhops and 320fps gaming. Right? This is how it goes. And people love those yearly franchises.

As somewhat of a technophile this post damn near gave me an aneurysm

Ah, still being snarky. And I thought you were one of the better contributing members.

You certainly were and continue to take a diva tone. Which is a shame, seeing as you have the ability to really help, if you choose.

But that's a whole other developing issue in sales threads, I've noticed. It seems the posters with the privileged information are beginning to take some type of superior attitude in their posts.
See ZhugeEx vs Liabe Brave

What the fuck am I even reading here? Yes people who actually know what they are talking about consider themselves superior than people who are spouting senseless bullshit. That is how it should be. If you spout crap prepare to be called out on it. If you say something stupid you should feel bad about saying it. Nothing he said was offensive or off base. The same can't be said for your own posts. Stop with this disingenuous "I take offense" crap. You are not a special snowflake entitled to white glove treatment after publicly making an ass out of yourself.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
What the fuck am I even reading here? Yes people who actually know what they are talking about consider themselves superior than people who are spouting senseless bullshit. That is how it should be. If you spout crap prepare to be called out on it. If you say something stupid you should feel bad about saying it. Nothing he said was offensive or off base. The same can't be said for your own posts. Stop with this disingenuous "I take offense" crap. You are not a special snowflake entitled to white glove treatment after publicly making an ass out of yourself.
And what the fuck am I reading here?

The person had a question about the future of remasters.
Opposed to the myriad of people that hate the mere existenc of remasters the poster in question is concerned about the recent marketplace performance of those which could affect the greenlighting process of future games.

There is nothing wrong with that question nor with the way it was stated.

You are the one that is completely off base here.

--
Edit: Fixed the sentence up a bit.

In addition I just have to shake my head how apparently it's so fucking mega obvious that sales in either direction for remasters are somehow not used as a barometer to create even more of those. Apparently publishing is very data driven and reading trends but nope, do not even suggest that this is also the case for remasters. Ludicrous idea; the only reason you would even consider this and bring it up is emotional concern trolling or whatever the charge is.

RPGamer92

Banned
Stop thinking that Sony would be so reactive to what happens with Xbox. Sony have their own planned strategy and milestones to follow. If a price cut happens, it's because it makes sense for their business to do so, not because they lag marginally behind a competitor in one territory during a specific time period.
Eh, if the gap somehow started to decrease in a big market like the US, I think Sony would cut just so it wouldn't look as bad on investor reports.

On Demand

Banned
Damn Rex. Nobody here is more important than anyone else. Or should get special treatment. Hence there's no bias with bans if a post is out of line. As it should be. We all appreciate the knowledgeable and insider members, but come on. People here shouldn't feel they're higher over another person.

(this is based off your comments and is not directed at anyone)

Javin98

Banned
august npd should be as Y2Kev put it Veryryryryryry Interesting

http://amzn.com/B0141EO5QU

400$ batman bundle + 2 games (destiny and Ass Unity)
Damn, that's one hell of a sweet deal. Whelp, there goes Amazon as a source to predict the winner in August. The sales are gonna be skewed in the PS4's favour with this deal.

Bestbuy too. Farcry 4 with Destiny.

EDIT- you pick one actually. The two aren't free.

Here-

http://deals.bestbuy.com/?ref=30&lo...deo+games&_suid=14399959784630993496311440409
So, Best Buy has it too, huh? Wonder if it's enough to combat the XB1's deal. August is gonna be very interesting indeed.

august npd should be as Y2Kev put it Veryryryryryry Interesting

http://amzn.com/B0141EO5QU

400$ batman bundle + 2 games (destiny and Ass Unity)

Bundles, bundles, bundles.

Ah, still being snarky.

You asked a question. I tried to suggest an answer in good faith, and echoing another poster's thoughts. Sorry you feel that way, not sure where you're getting that impression from.

evidently he's very offended by the word "concern", as if by using that word you must be implying console wars or something

Hmmm I guess. Maybe the quotation marks imply snark? They shouldn't. I'm just emphasizing the term that was used originally.

Perhaps were the question "Does anyone think low sales of God of War remaster might negatively impact the chances of a Souls remaster?" the answer would have just been "no it's very unlikely that one impacts the other".

But the question was:

I'm actually kind of concerned about GoW3 R's sales. Am I being irrational, Gaf?

... which is a different question. The answer to this question is "yes, you are being irrational. There is no need to feel "concern" about sales of this influencing that." And the use of the quotations on "concern" is to address the particular emotion that was being described.

Anyways.

Guys, there's really no offense, but here's the quote. It seemed unnecessary and a weird way to brush aside a point and stifle sales-related talk in a sales thread by labeling a comment as "emotional 'concern'" trolling where there was none.

You used the term, I responded using the term. I didn't label anything at all. All added context is of your own doing and not from anything I said. The point of God vs Gears also doesn't matter. The point I was making is that any one particular remaster's success or failure will have absolutely no bearing on the concept as a whole, especially not when so many other examples of strong selling comparables exist.

Bundles, bundles, bundles.

You asked a question. I tried to suggest an answer in good faith, and echoing another poster's thoughts. Sorry you feel that way, not sure where you're getting that impression from.

evidently he's very offended by the word "concern", as if by using that word you must be implying console wars or something

That's the big one.

Certainly, if your desire is for Souls remasters, you shouldn't feel any emotional "concern" about the sales of a completely unrelated product in an unrelated genre on an unrelated platform.

Guys, there's really no offense, but here's the quote. It seemed unnecessary and a weird way to brush aside a point and stifle sales-related talk in a sales thread by labeling a comment as "emotional 'concern'" trolling where there was none. Plus, I clarified what I meant with my question as you can see in the last page or so. But we all know by now what "concern"-trolling is... Especially when you thought I was referencing Gears for some reason, when God of War 3 was the remaster released last month with low sales, correct?

I know where you stand, and thanked you for your contribution. I believe that a big name remaster like GoW3 getting lower sales might be a red flag to Sony. Have people lost their appetite for them already, or was it just a case of GoW3's lesser content and already looking great on PS3? Like I said before, I don't know how remasters sell on a whole, so was looking for more insight and opinions. I selfishly want them to sell well enough to justify remasters of the games I like... Demon's Souls being first among them.

You used the term, I responded using the term. I didn't label anything at all. All added context is of your own doing and not from anything I said. The point of God vs Gears also doesn't matter. The point I was making is that any one particular remaster's success or failure will have absolutely no bearing on the concept as a whole, especially not when so many other examples of strong selling comparables exist.

I added the context of "emotional concern"? Hmm. And actually this is the very first time that you've made the point that "so many other examples of strong selling comparables exist" which is what I was wondering about in a few posts and could have really helped earlier. I don't understand why that didn't come out until now though. Anyways that's great news to hear, so I thank you again.

Don't see the problem.
Of course successful remasters lead to more remasters .
And flopping remasters lower the motivation for more remasters.

Why would MS win August? Sony has Until Dawn coming out and MS has nothing. I suspect October will be MS's. Sony has MGSV bundle for September. My guess is MS takes October (obviously) and December. COD/SW bundles to help Sony for November. This is all assuming Sony is not arrogant to keep the price at 400$ this year as well, which I doubt.

That's my expert estimate based on 0 life experience in video game marketing.

Game Guru

Guys, there's really no offense, but here's the quote. It seemed unnecessary and a weird way to brush aside a point and stifle sales-related talk in a sales thread by labeling a comment as "emotional 'concern'" trolling where there was none. Plus, I clarified what I meant with my question as you can see in the last page or so. But we all know by now what "concern"-trolling is... Especially when you thought I was referencing Gears for some reason, when God of War 3 was the remaster released last month with low sales, correct?

I know where you stand, and thanked you for your contribution. I believe that a big name remaster like GoW3 getting lower sales might be a red flag to Sony. Have people lost their appetite for them already, or was it just a case of GoW3's lesser content and already looking great on PS3? Like I said before, I don't know how remasters sell on a whole, so was looking for more insight and opinions. I selfishly want them to sell well enough to justify remasters of the games I like... Demon's Souls being first among them.

To my knowledge, I don't think any remaster has done extremely well except for GTA5, Last of Us, and Minecraft. However, a remaster doesn't need to do extremely well since it is a lot cheaper to make than a new game or a full-on remake. However, I would not hold hope for a Demon's Souls remaster since only one game in a series gets remastered and for Souls, Dark Souls II had been given the remaster treatment.

Ray Down

Banned
Why would MS win August? Sony has Until Dawn coming out and MS has nothing. I suspect October will be MS's. Sony has MGSV bundle for September. My guess is MS takes October (obviously) and December. COD/SW bundles to help Sony for November.

MS has Rare Replay and Gears 1 UE.

August is still a toss up for me.

Loris146

Why would MS win August? Sony has Until Dawn coming out and MS has nothing. I suspect October will be MS's. Sony has MGSV bundle for September. My guess is MS takes October (obviously) and December. COD/SW bundles to help Sony for November. This is all assuming Sony is not arrogant to keep the price at 400$ this year as well, which I doubt.

MGSV bundle is only EU / Jap i think. There is the new destiny bundle in NA..

And?

I guess we are just in disagreement or something because my point is your comments are premature. What could Sony have done different to counter a fire sale? The original post I responded to you were talking about failing to leverage the lead etc...that imo is much too early to call.

To my knowledge, I don't think any remaster has done extremely well except for GTA5, Last of Us, and Minecraft. However, a remaster doesn't need to do extremely well since it is a lot cheaper to make than a new game or a full-on remake. However, I would not hold hope for a Demon's Souls remaster since only one game in a series gets remastered and for Souls, Dark Souls II had been given the remaster treatment.

Ugh, you're killing me with this. You know that? D:

That's a tough nut to swallow. I hope you understand that I pray you're wrong :)

Don't see the problem.
Of course successful remasters lead to more remasters .
And flopping remasters lower the motivation for more remasters.

That's what I believe also. In this thread though, I'm also hearing that the poor sales of a remaster doesn't necessarily affect the chances of another being made, which I could see too. But with hearing that they are enough selling well, it gives me hope that pubs will continue to remaster their best games of last gen. Hopefully their lesser known / lesser selling titles of last gen will get a second chance too. Thanks.

donny2112

I really think XB1 will take August. PS4 has been selling in the neighborhood of 10% more than XB1 each month for a few months now. With the Best Buy TV deal (12K first day from reports) and the Madden 16 bundle giving Madden fans a way to get the game 1 week early (if they didn't already own an XB1 and EA Access), seems like it could be enough to overcome a 10-20% usual month difference, especially considering any buyers holding out for the MGS PS4 bundle bringing PS4 down a little. Doesn't amount to much in the end, but does show that they're not doing too disparate on a month-to-month basis this year, if those little perturbations can shift the sales order for the month.

Welfare

I'm predicting that the Xbox One wins August with around the same percentage gap as the PS4 won this month, so about 15%.

September will be a big win for the PS4 though. Not as big as last year, but still far enough ahead that the gap gets bigger. October will be the biggest non holiday month for the Xbox One. /predictions

I'm predicting that the Xbox One wins August with around the same percentage gap as the PS4 won this month, so about 15%.

September will be a big win for the PS4 though. Not as big as last year, but still far enough ahead that the gap gets bigger. October will be the biggest non holiday month for the Xbox One. /predictions
Sounds all logical with everything we still don't know.
But will these months be interesting?

That's what I believe also. In this thread though, I'm also hearing that the poor sales of a remaster doesn't necessarily affect the chances of another being made, which I could see too. But with hearing that they are enough selling well, it gives me hope that pubs will continue to remaster their best games of last gen. Hopefully their lesser known / lesser selling titles of last gen will get a second chance too. Thanks.

Defining what constitutes "poor sales" is the thing... with a remaster, the production budget is so small (depending on what you want to do. The God of War remaster was so bare bones that the budget can certainly be estimated at being quite low. Other remasters will cost more, especially if assets have to be reworked, etc) that sales that would be considered "poor" on a new game could provide excellent return on a remaster.

Getting to a good return on the investment is so much easier when the production budget is a small fraction of a new game.

Then the challenge becomes focus... and really an internal champion for the project. Is there someone driving this to happen? Are resources available? Is it project worth pursuing or are there other projects that are a priority?

The budgets for remasters are so reasonable, and the likelihood for a small profit so high, that comparable title sales will certainly be looked at, but in only a small amount (none?) of cases will benchmark sales determine a go or no go decision on a remaster project.

Defining what constitutes "poor sales" is the thing... with a remaster, the production budget is so small (depending on what you want to do. The God of War remaster was so bare bones that the budget can certainly be estimated at being quite low. Other remasters will cost more, especially if assets have to be reworked, etc) that sales that would be considered "poor" on a new game could provide excellent return on a remaster.

Getting to a good return on the investment is so much easier when the production budget is a small fraction of a new game.

Then the challenge becomes focus... and really an internal champion for the project. Is there someone driving this to happen? Are resources available? Is it project worth pursuing or are there other projects that are a priority?

The budgets for remasters are so reasonable, and the likelihood for a small profit so high, that comparable title sales will certainly be looked at, but in only a small amount (none?) of cases will benchmark sales determine a go or no go decision on a remaster project.

Wow! Great info. I especially find the boldest interesting. Sony seems to realize what a gem it has in Bloodborne. I'd guess there must be someone there pushing to capitalize on a Demon's Souls remaster.

Since last gen Souls titles aren't known as graphical powerhouses and I think fans don't really expect too much on that end, I'd assume that a remaster wouldn't be as expensive as long as it ran smoothly.

Thanks for the clarification on poor sales.

Edit:

I think the confusion from me came from not realizing just how low cost remasters are. So something selling less than 50,000 in NPD initially (not world wide), might still be worth it in the end.

Javin98

Banned
I really think XB1 will take August. PS4 has been selling in the neighborhood of 10% more than XB1 each month for a few months now. With the Best Buy TV deal (12K first day from reports) and the Madden 16 bundle giving Madden fans a way to get the game 1 week early (if they didn't already own an XB1 and EA Access), seems like it could be enough to overcome a 10-20% usual month difference, especially considering any buyers holding out for the MGS PS4 bundle bringing PS4 down a little. Doesn't amount to much in the end, but does show that they're not doing too disparate on a month-to-month basis this year, if those little perturbations can shift the sales order for the month.
I don't know, I'm still in two minds about which one will win August. The XB1 does have the amazing deal, but according to Abdiel, the PS4 was still selling better that week. Furthermore, the PS4 also got a pretty good deal at BB, though not as good as the XB1 & TV deal. Damn, this is pretty tough month to predict.

stryke

Eh, if the gap somehow started to decrease in a big market like the US, I think Sony would cut just so it wouldn't look as bad on investor reports.

Since when did Sony start giving territory specific information in their investor reports for Gaming and Network Services?

Top Bottom