• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for February 2011 [Update 4: PS3 Hardware, TONS Of Games]

Kam said:
You view them poorly, nonetheless.

The comment of mine that you were responding to stated both platforms are healthy. You contend that Sony's situation isn't as rosy as people paint it to be. I don't think saying it's in a healthy position today is saying things are all rosy. They're not "rosy" but they're certainly far from being bad either. They are in a good position finally. Microsoft doing much better is irrelevant to that point.

I don't remember stating one is more healthy than the other. But you certainly seem to take issue with me stating Sony is in a good position.

What matters is the company's position moving forward. Explain to me, with logic, how they are not in a healthy position? The facts are that that their software sales are good, their hardware sales are good, and they're expecting to increase profitability overall, whilst still sharing an almost equal market-share with Microsoft.

It's irrelevant, to the company's health today, that they've dropped so far since the PS2 days. That's done. The consequences of that are not changing. What matters is the position they're in today relative to the damage they've done to themselves. While it's pathetic how far they've fallen, they've managed to remain competitive regardless of their failings and moving forward can change things for the better. This is what matters when claiming the company is in a good position right now.

In all honesty, your responses to me make little sense. It just seems you had to point out that the 360 is doing much better and Sony is in a bad position. Yes. Thank you. I'm already aware of Microsoft doing very well, and I disagree that Sony is in a bad position for reasons already stated.

I would say they have problems, and are not healthy. Losing money on PSN, that's a big problem. A distant 3rd in the United States, that's a problem.

They are profitable now I believe, so in that respect they have turned it around. I don't know if I'd call them healthy. I'd say recovering is a better way to put it.

Anyways you got mad touchy when I stated that MS was doing way better. Why do you care so much? You would rather have had people believe they were both "healthy" and you got mad when I broke it down that one is much "healthier" than the other.

Gorgon

user_nat said:
You are reading that wrong..

That's not Kinect VS Move. It's 2011 VS 2010.

Kinect bundles outsold Move 5-1, that's all we know.

You're right. Thanks for the heads up!

PS: WTF is wrong with GAF lately, every day I have problems trying to get a post through.

AdventureRacing said:
With kinect increasing HW sales this might not happen.

Regardless predictions were made for the PS3 to overtake the 360 in all different periods. eventually one of those predictions was bound to be true.

What do you mean, can Kinect really continue to be the driving force for HW sales increase (outpace PS3 growth) through 2012?

Verendus

Banned
Arpharmd B said:
I would say they have problems, and are not healthy. Losing money on PSN, that's a big problem. A distant 3rd in the United States, that's a problem.

They are profitable now I believe, so in that respect they have turned it around. I don't know if I'd call them healthy. I'd say recovering is a better way to put it.
If they're profitable, are expecting increasing profits, are inceasing software sales, have good hardware sales, I don't see why they're not in a healthy position. We're talking about a console that lost most of their market share, bled money from the company and wasn't profitable at all for good period of time. How are they not in a healthy position today? They're almost matching their closest competitor in software sales, market-share, and hardware overall despite a disastrous start.

I don't think losing money on PSN is a "big" problem considering the same person who said that expects revenue to increase ten-fold by next year and become profitable soon. You ignore this though. Looking at it from another angle, if the division has already been profitable for several consecutive quarters with PSN losing money, they only stand to increase profitability further moving forward. That's not a big problem. It looks like a problem with a solution already worked out and being implented.

Being a distant third in United States is also not a huge problem. Again, you say you're not looking at this from a black and white perspective but it certainly seems that you are. They may be third but they're still performing well, both from an overall hardware and software perspective. It's a bad position to be in but it's only a problem if they expect to overtake their competitors which at this stage would be foolish considering how many years it has been since the release of the two consoles. And it's an impossible task. The task at hand is to remain competitive. They're accomplishing that, albeit in a tug of war sort of way.

As it stands, 360 holds much better value at $299 than the PS3. The percentage of people purchasing the 360 for Kinect shows that quite clearly. PS3 however has managed to sell 403k. That's a great number for them this month. Again, they're holding steady with their sales so far. But it's a little premature to make more analysed points until a few more months pass.

We're talking about their position moving forward. You still haven't brought forth one good point to argue why they're not in a good position. Your whole argument is that Microsoft is doing better. Okay. So? One company doing good doesn't discount another from doing so. And if you don't disagree that Sony is in a good position today with the PS3, then why did you argue in the first place outside of stating Microsoft is doing better? You know, outside of simply saying they're doing better? Because it doesn't negate my original statement.
Anyways you got mad touchy when I stated that MS was doing way better. Why do you care so much? You would rather have had people believe they were both "healthy" and you got mad when I broke it down that one is much "healthier" than the other.
Really? Are you seriously being this childish?

If I was to play this silly game, I'd respond like this:

Why do you care so much to bring in an irrelevant point to the discussion and "prove" Microsoft is much healthier than Sony when the post you were responding to simply stated both companies are very healthy when looking at their software sales?

I take contention with your point of stating Sony is not in a good position. This is what I disagree with. Not that Microsoft is healthier. Please read and comprehend my posts. Leave your console warrior stuff at the door, I'm not interested in playing.

I've found from lurking on these boards that when people begin to accuse others of having an agenda, they more often than not hold one themselves and simply drag the other down with them. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't hold allegiances to pieces of plastic. Either way, it's clear the sensible thing at this stage is for me to bow out. I've made my points, and I don't want to get involved in petty things.

Dedication Through Light said:
What do you mean, can Kinect really continue to be the driving force for HW sales increase (outpace PS3 growth) through 2012?

In theory it can, and it could also improve Microsoft's standing in continental Europe. As you probably know, Spain and Italy are two European markets that have always been very pro-PlayStation and Microsoft has always had a lot of trouble selling consoles there. But some Kinect games have ended up on yearly 2010 charts in Spain (don't remember which, but you can look it up), and earlier in this thread (or was it some other thread?) we had an Italian member claiming that Kinect has even made Xbox 360 relevant in Italy, which he never thought would happen.

However, this is a year of price drops. Sony is definitely going to do it - they have to, really - and Microsoft might as well. The outcome of those price adjustments is impossible to predict at this point, but it's certainly going to be interesting.

NavNucST3

Dedication Through Light said:
I thought it was predicted (in 2007/2008) that PS3 would surpass X360 sales in 2012? And further PS3 would lead software sales worldwide. I think PS3 is still on track to meet this prediction.

The original screen digest prediction was that the PS3 would eclipse the 360 in 2008
IDC had predicted 2009
iSuppli suggested 2010 would be the eclipsing year and then miraculously laser disintegrators are invented in 2011 and Sony uses them on the Wii and 360 going forward as the installed based shrinks...

chris0701 said:
It is interesting to see if Homefront PS360 can exceed 0.5m sales at March NPD.
Lagspike_exe said:
They announced they had over 200.000 pre orders a week ago.
I think a fair number of people are just going to exploit the free headset offer. No joke.
irStl.jpg

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
REMEMBER CITADEL said:
In theory it can, and it could also improve Microsoft's standing in continental Europe. As you probably know, Spain and Italy are two European markets that have always been very pro-PlayStation and Microsoft has always had a lot of trouble selling consoles there. But some Kinect games have ended up on yearly 2010 charts in Spain (don't remember which, but you can look it up), and earlier in this thread (or was it some other thread?) we had an Italian member claiming that Kinect has even made Xbox 360 relevant in Italy, which he never thought would happen.

However, this is a year of price drops. Sony is definitely going to do it - they have to, really - and Microsoft might as well. The outcome of those price adjustments is impossible to predict at this point, but it's certainly going to be interesting.
I believe I've said it in the "Kinect sells a ton and now ya all should eat crow" thread. ;)
But I can say it again itt: Kinect has made the 360 relevant in Italy, in fact I'd say that Kinect has already more brand recognition than Xbox itself ever had over here. Never thought I'd see that happening, the 360 has carved its on niche amongst gamers that are more "hardcore" than "core", it's always been like that since the original Xbox. Kinect completely changed the landscape, no doubt thanks to a MASSIVELY aggressive marketing push but to got from zero to hero (well, almost) you need more than that, you need a product with a lot of appeal. Most of the people I know who own a PS3, and this is anectodal evidence of course but it is reflected on sale charts, don't even know what Move is or what games it has, let alone actively looking out for Move releases.

If they're profitable, are expecting increasing profits, are inceasing software sales, have good hardware sales, I don't see why they're not in a healthy position. We're talking about a console that lost most of their market share, bled money from the company and wasn't profitable at all for good period of time. How are they not in a healthy position today? They're almost matching their closest competitor in software sales, market-share, and hardware overall despite a disastrous start.

Ok I feel you on that. By that definition then they are healthy.

I don't think losing money on PSN is a "big" problem considering the same person who said that expects revenue to increase ten-fold by next year and become profitable soon. You ignore this though. Looking at it from another angle, if the division has already been profitable for several consecutive quarters with PSN losing money, they only stand to increase profitability further moving forward. That's not a big problem. It looks like a problem with a solution already worked out and being implented.

It's a huge problem when your competition is making incredible bank on their online service. I didn't read where they expect to grow ten fold next year, that sounds unrealistic and like you pulled it out of your ass (or Sony pulled it out of theirs, if you can show proof).

Being a distant third in United States is also not a huge problem. Again, you say you're not looking at this from a black and white perspective but it certainly seems that you are. They may be third but they're still performing well, both from an overall hardware and software perspective. It's a bad position to be in but it's only a problem if they expect to overtake their competitors which at this stage would be foolish considering how many years it has been since the release of the two consoles. And it's an impossible task. The task at hand is to remain competitive. They're accomplishing that, albeit in a tug of war sort of way.

Stop acusing me of seeing things in "black and white". Yes, when your competition is kicking your ass in the biggest market, it's a problem.

We're talking about their position moving forward. You still haven't brought forth one good point to argue why they're not in a good position. Your whole argument is that Microsoft is doing better. Okay. So? One company doing good doesn't discount another from doing so. And if you don't disagree that Sony is in a good position today with the PS3, then why did you argue in the first place outside of stating Microsoft is doing better? You know, outside of simply saying they're doing better? Because it doesn't negate my original statement.

Just chill out dude. Your trying to turn this into a fight, I'm not childish like that. oh wai...

Really? Are you seriously being this childish?

Lol. K man.

If I was to play this silly game, I'd respond like this:

Ok enough already. I'm not reading any further. You clearly are attacking me for no reason. I struck a nerve because I'm stating facts that hurt your fanboy pride or something. Please leave me alone, I will not be reading any more of your "rebuttles".

doicare

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
The numbers are correct (probably, I haven't checked), but if you rearrange the data in some other form (say, use the end of Sony's or Microsoft's fiscal year as a delimiter, instead of the end of a calendar year), you'll notice that 2008, which may seem like a year of stagnation, was in fact very turbulent.

In the second half of 2007 PS3 saw a price adjustment (two, in fact) which helped it gain a lot of ground on the 360. Microsoft also cut the price by $50, but Sony got rid of the 60 GB SKU and introduced the new 40 GB SKU at $399, effectively dropping the entry price barrier by $200 (because the launch 20 GB PS3 has always been very rare and I'm not even sure if the launch allocation has ever been restocked).

The gap has been shrinking (it went down to 4 or 5 million, it's hard to find the exact figures at this point) until the second half of 2008 when it started growing again, due to Xbox 360's price being cut to current levels (!). That continued into 2009, when Sony hit back with a Slim + price drop combo. The gap has been shrinking since then, with Xbox 360 S and Kinect helping Microsoft stop the deterioration - for now. Where it's going to go in the following months and years remains to be seen, but the point is, the gap hasn't been shrinking "consistently". It's been very dependent on price drops and introductions of new hardware revisions.
You seem to be implying that if you cherry pick the data you can make it say whatever you like when that is not the case at all.
Since the launch of the ps3 there have been 17 fiscal quarters and of those the ps3 has outsold the 360 in 10 of them and tied with them in 2. That only leaves 5 quarters where the 360 has outsold the ps3.

Of the 10 quarters the ps3 outsold the 360, 8 of those quarters the ps3 outsold the 360 by over half a million where as only 3 of the quarters the 360 outsold the ps3 did it manage to outsell the ps3 by over half a million.

And if you narrow the results down to more recent times such as the past 3 years the results are even worse for the 360. In the past 3 years worth of fiscal quarters the ps3 has outsold the 360 8 times (6 of those times were by over half a million) and tied with it once. Of the 3 times the 360 outsold the ps3 only once did it do so by over half a million.

Over the past year and a half the 360 has failed to sell more than the ps3 in any quarter and in the six months before that the 360 only managed to outsell the ps3 by 200,000, which is nothing to get excited about when over the past year and a half the ps3 has outsold the 360 by 4.7 million.

If that doesn't translate into the ps3 has been consistantly outselling the 360 then i don't know what would.

doicare said:
You seem to be implying that if you cherry pick the data you can make it say whatever you like when that is not the case at all.

No, it's not about cherry picking at all, and it's not about which platform has won more quarters (it's natural to presume that PS3 has, since the gap is currently narrower than it was at the start of the generation). It's about how the way you present the data can paint a different picture. There's nothing consistent in a function that changes gradient multiple times.

doicare

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
It's about how the way you present the data can paint a different picture. There's nothing consistent in a function that changes gradient multiple times.
I can't say it in any simpler way, since the launch of the ps3 till now ww the ps3 has reduced the 360's lead from 8.7 million down to 2.9 million and worldwide the 360 hasn't outsold the ps3 for over a year and a half. If that doesn't equal the ps3 has been consitantly outselling the 360 then i don't know what else to say to you.

doicare said:
I can't say it in any simpler way, since the launch of the ps3 till now ww the ps3 has reduced the 360's lead from 8.7 million down to 2.9 million and worldwide the 360 hasn't outsold the ps3 for over a year and a half. If that doesn't equal the ps3 has been consitantly outselling the 360 then i don't know what else to say to you.

What else you should say is that Kinect seems to be a gamechanger and that lead that MS has had all gen will most likely be for the whole gen. If you wanna pretend that Sony is in a strong position you can, but the facts dont help your position. Also the 360 is probably first in line for a price drop since for a long time its been at the same price point, take note that MS making profit the whole time, something that Sony cant say. Bottomline is Microsoft is now in the stronger position compartively against Sony and it looks like its going to be that way the rest of this gen, lets not try and make it like Sony is doing a better job than MS, because it isnt, and not by a longshot.

doicare

30SomethingGamer said:
What else you should say is that Kinect seems to be a gamechanger and that lead that MS has had all gen will most likely be for the whole gen. If you wanna pretend that Sony is in a strong position you can, but the facts dont help your position. Also the 360 is probably first in line for a price drop since for a long time its been at the same price point, take note that MS making profit the whole time, something that Sony cant say. Bottomline is Microsoft is now in the stronger position compartively against Sony and it looks like its going to be that way the rest of this gen, lets not try and make it like Sony is doing a better job than MS, because it isnt, and not by a longshot.
??? That paragraph seems to be a bit overly hostile but nevermind.
Kinect could change things overall worldwide so the 360 starts outselling the ps3 but that remains to be seen and in my humble opinion whilst i think it will help, ultimately it won't be enough.

In terms of units sold per year and the worldwide year on year unit growth both the ps3 and the 360 are in strong positions so i'd have to disagree with you that the ps3 isn't in a strong position.

I do agree that the 360 will see a price drop this year but you'd have to be very foolish to think Sony won't match it, so that's a moot point. The final thing to say is currently the 360 makes more money for Microsoft then the ps3 does for Sony and that won't change anytime soon, however BOTH Sony and Microsoft are doing good jobs with their respective consoles whilst Mircosoft will probably make more money Sony in my opinion will eventually sell more ps3's.

doicare said:
??? That paragraph seems to be a bit overly hostile but nevermind.
Kinect could change things overall worldwide so the 360 starts outselling the ps3 but that remains to be seen and in my humble opinion whilst i think it will help, ultimately it won't be enough.

In terms of units sold per year and the worldwide year on year unit growth both the ps3 and the 360 are in strong positions so i'd have to disagree with you that the ps3 isn't in a strong position.

I do agree that the 360 will see a price drop this year but you'd have to be very foolish to think Sony won't match it, so that's a moot point. The final thing to say is currently the 360 makes more money for Microsoft then the ps3 does for Sony and that won't change anytime soon, however BOTH Sony and Microsoft are doing good jobs with their respective consoles whilst Mircosoft will probably make more money Sony in my opinion will eventually sell more ps3's.

Microsoft with Kinect and Xbox Live and its profitability all gen with the 360 hardware its not even close, eventually the ps3 might outpace the 360? well again you arent factoring the Kinect, which at this time is a major gamechanger, see Feb NPD, see 10 million in 60 days sold, see the obvious. The life cycle for the 360 has been extended because of Kinect, Sony cannot say the same with Move. Its time to start to recognize the writing on the wall. You think Kinect isnt going to repeat it success in Holiday 2011? Do you think SOny will match it? Lets be real now, not being hostile, just being real.

Paco said:
Haven't seen these figures before. Link?

they are from april 2009 to March 2010 which is Sony fiscal year, not MIcrosoft's, plus this isnt factoring in all off March 2010 to March 2011, so yes its cherry picked numbers. Lets not pretend that Kinect was a major success and it didnt happen to kill holiday 2010 ok?

doicare

30SomethingGamer said:
Microsoft with Kinect and Xbox Live and its profitability all gen with the 360 hardware its not even close, eventually the ps3 might outpace the 360? well again you arent factoring the Kinect, which at this time is a major gamechanger, see Feb NPD, see 10 million in 60 days sold, see the obvious. The life cycle for the 360 has been extended because of Kinect, Sony cannot say the same with Move. Its time to start to recognize the writing on the wall. You think Kinect isnt going to repeat it success in Holiday 2011? Do you think SOny will match it? Lets be real now, not being hostile, just being real.
'Just being real' Ps3 already has matched what Kinect did for the 360, for last quarters results the 360 and ps3 shipped exactly the same amount of consoles. So far this year when you combine Usa's and Japan's sales for jan+feb the ps3 and 360's sales are a statistical tie which leaves the rest of the world where overall the ps3 outsells the 360 so the ps3 will be ahead so far for the year.

Sidzed2

I have no clue what people are playing on their Xbox 360 consoles...

... Mine just sits there, waiting for Gears of War 3.

I seriously don't understand it.

Sidzed2 said:

Probably every multiplatform game that comes out judging how they're almost always better on 360 from a sales perspective :p

I used to say the same thing with my ps3, waiting for ___. Which I can't do anymore, since it decided to fry out yesterday :(

see5harp

Sidzed2 said:

I don't understand why you wouldn't assume most people are playing Black Ops.

JaxJag

Banned
Sidzed2 said:

*looks at avatar*.

Ok, the post makes sense.

Sydle

Sidzed2 said:

I have about 60 games for mine and I'm way behind the new releases. About half of them are XBLA/Indie games. Don't understand how anyone can ignore XBLA this gen.

Anywho, most of my friends on Live are playing BLOPS, Halo, GTA, and Battle Field.

Sidzed2 said:

Is a rhetorical question really necessary in a sales thread?

Grecco

Sidzed2 said:

Majornelson has alist of what people are playing on Xbox each week that can awnser that for you if you actually cared about it.

Bigfoot

Sidzed2 said:

Read the OP... this month they are playing:

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
NBA 2K11
Dead Space 2
Zumba Fitness: Join the Party
Bulletstorm

Sidzed2 said:

Dragon Age 2 right now and before that Bulletstorm and before that MvC3. I also play Battlefield Bad Company 2 a lot along with a little Black Ops in between.

doicare said:
'Just being real' Ps3 already has matched what Kinect did for the 360, for last quarters results the 360 and ps3 shipped exactly the same amount of consoles. So far this year when you combine Usa's and Japan's sales for jan+feb the ps3 and 360's sales are a statistical tie which leaves the rest of the world where overall the ps3 outsells the 360 so the ps3 will be ahead so far for the year.

Ok when you realize that Kinect is absolutely murdering the Move, when you realize that the 360 still is holding a 3 million lead without a price drop in over what 3 years compared to the PS3 which needed to cut it price 300 dollars just to be competitive with the 360 albeit still losing and in 3rd place, when you realize that the PS3 just started turning a profit on the PS3 last year and the 360 has turned a profit on its console since 2007, when you realize that xbox live has over 30 million paid subscriptions to next to nothing paid PSN plus subscribers, then maybe we shall debate about it because obviously you on the PS3 bandwagon and arent coming off anytime soon. Thats all good, but the fact that you think the Sony is in the same position as the the 360 is comical, the 360 has been selling more software, making a ton more profit, more hardware sold, and all of this you seem to think that Sony if it pulls a miracle and actually outpaces the 360 that will be vindacation for Sony this gen. Its not even close, and Sony fans will never admit defeat, but soon it will become way to hard to hide the obvious, if it isnt already. This is just real talk by me, not attacking you, but it seems to be alot of Sony fans will never ever give Microsoft any credit, and its about time they get it.

EagleEyes

This thread sure proves that there are still some bitter people as to how this gen has played out. I love the fact that worldwide numbers keep popping up in NPD threads yet it is never the other way around in the other sales threads. It goes to show that there quite a few people from other regions that absolutely hate the fact that the Xbox brand has been so successful this gen. It is very entertaining though that there are so many passionate people that care about what sales here in the states. I, for one, could not care less what sells in Japan or Europe because it doesn't affect this market in the least. I probably am not the only one to think this way and as a result the other sales threads don't get shit up like the NPD does on a monthly basis. Just my 2 cents.

evolution

Sidzed2 said:

Sure 360 only owners have less options so far this year for retail games than the direct competition, but there's always stuff to play.

evolution

EagleEyes said:
This thread sure proves that there are still some bitter people as to how this gen has played out. I love the fact that worldwide numbers keep popping up in NPD threads yet it is never the other way around in the other sales threads. It goes to show that there quite a few people from other regions that absolutely hate the fact that the Xbox brand has been so successful this gen. It is very entertaining though that there are so many passionate people that care about what sales here in the states. I, for one, could not care less what sells in Japan or Europe because it doesn't affect this market in the least. I probably am not the only one to think this way and as a result the other sales threads don't get shit up like the NPD does on a monthly basis. Just my 2 cents.
Its probably the fact thats theres nothing to celebrate about in the other regions.

doicare

30SomethingGamer said:
Ok when you realize that Kinect is absolutely murdering the Move, when you realize that the 360 still is holding a 3 million lead without a price drop in over what 3 years compared to the PS3 which needed to cut it price 300 dollars just to be competitive with the 360 albeit still losing and in 3rd place, when you realize that the PS3 just started turning a profit on the PS3 last year and the 360 has turned a profit on its console since 2007, when you realize that xbox live has over 30 million paid subscriptions to next to nothing paid PSN plus subscribers, then maybe we shall debate about it because obviously you on the PS3 bandwagon and arent coming off anytime soon. Thats all good, but the fact that you think the Sony is in the same position as the the 360 is comical, the 360 has been selling more software, making a ton more profit, more hardware sold, and all of this you seem to think that Sony if it pulls a miracle and actually outpaces the 360 that will be vindacation for Sony this gen. Its not even close, and Sony fans will never admit defeat, but soon it will become way to hard to hide the obvious, if it isnt already. This is just real talk by me, not attacking you, but it seems to be alot of Sony fans will never ever give Microsoft any credit, and its about time they get it.
Hahaha o my that was one of the funniest posts/rants i've ever read in an NPD thread thanks for that.
I'll hopefully see you in the Quarterly sales thread next month and also the one at the end of the year when the ps3 will have cut the 360's lead even further, it would be good to hear your perspective.

doicare said:

Sony's outselling it WW has everything to do with Japan and almost nothing to do with the rest of the world(same as 360 and the USA). There is an important fact you need to consider and I'm going to use your numbers to prove what little gap reduction the PS3 has actually achieved outside Japan over the past 4 years and how little your statement means when talking about "world wide".

Now simple math reveals this. 8.7 - 4.5(Japanese Gap) = 3.2 million units. Since according to you the current GAP is 2.9 million units, 3.2 million - 2.9million = 400k. So that means that according to your numbers, Sony made up a whopping 400k[Edit:1.3 million] units outside of Japan this entire generation.

Like I said, the only difference has been Japan. That is it. The only market where the 360 is not relevant. The only reason Sony's made up anything since launch was because the 360 is completely freaking dead in Japan. Now before you tell me, well that's not fair, why not take out the US also....let me just say this. The PS3 is relevant in the USA.

Kusagari

Sidzed2 said:

I buy every multiplatform game on 360 since 99% of the time they're better and almost nobody I know in real life even owns a PS3 to play with.

Top Bottom