• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for October 2014 [Up3: All of Nintendo's 3DS million sellers]

So, because bundles aren't counted, am I reading the top 10 chart correctly that every multiplatform game (again, other than Destiny because of bundling) sold better on PS4 than Xbox One?

Foshy

Nice for Smash and TEW.

Is the Madden XB1 Bundle still around? Was kinda surprised to see it as the worst selling version but if it's still stocked in stores that makes sense. same for Destiny PS4.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sunset, where are you?

n0FqtDo.gif

Oh I must add I am happy that Shadows of Mordor is still in the top 10, hopefully we get another game like it that uses the Nemesis system.

urfe

Was Smash expected? I don't follow US sales usually.

Always nice to see Nintendo in the sea of multi-plats.

Kayant

No Sunset, No Bayonetta 2, No Driveclub.

Also PS4 lost to XB1(Destiny) in software is surprising I guess in U.S. MS still have that demographic on lock.

I'm legit surprised by the absence of Sunset... I know it's anecdotal but I had more people playing that game on my freinds list then destiny at it's peak.

PS4 wins again despite the big sunset overdrive bundle.

Pretty much expected results elsewhere except Evil Within. Good for them!

Carl

Surprised at Sunset Bombadrive. Thought it would have done pretty well (though bundles aren't counted)

Oh, okay... 9th. Slightly less boma

Hindl

Bayonetta :(

Still nice for Smash, was hoping Mordor would be a bit higher but good showing. Destiny being higher on Xbox is unexpected

Foshy

Destiny down quite a bit.

Aaaand I think this is the first time mobile is actually represented, right? (See Skylanders).
The mobile version of Skylanders has a retail pack with a portal and download code, hence why it's there.

Kathian

Banned
Destiny result doesn't really fill me with confidence in terms of how these consoles bring in new users over the next few years if am honest. Sales being driven more by current userbases that new ones buying systems for specific games.

Kind of sad to not see Alien Isolation up there in the top 10. It deserves it. :(

Rebuilding the brand.

Top Bottom