• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 490 40.9%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 647 54.0%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 166 13.8%

• Total voters

Filben

Captured and uploaded this one for you gaf.

Guys, I really appreciate you all capturing these moments. But you know the PS5 is capable of capturing 4k, riiiight? Don't use the "capture last x minutes" option, you have to start capturing manually. Then it's in glorious 4k and YouTube's bitrate doesn't go out the window.

Don't tell me you guys don't know what you're doing before you gonna capture these sequences... :messenger_smirking:

Guys, I really appreciate you all capturing these moments. But you know the PS5 is capable of capturing 4k, riiiight? Don't use the "capture last x minutes" option, you have to start capturing manually. Then it's in glorious 4k and YouTube's bitrate doesn't go out the window.

Don't tell me you guys don't know what you're doing before you gonna capture these sequences... :messenger_smirking:
That requires pre-planning these things, this was spur of the moment, and I was already a quarter of the way up.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Neon Xenon

A rare moment of YouTube recommendations  not being trash (less rare for me these days, so I'll give it that).

There's also a 1/4 scale Reya figure the that the devs made, which they showed off in their April 2024 devlog post:

Pejo

Gold Member
Been playing this game Snowbreak lately. They made an alt costume for a character that strips down just by playing the game and using skills. It turns from a tacticool sniper outfit gradually through 3-4 iterations until it's just a straight up bunny suit that would make Stellar Blade blush. I'm really impressed.

Original look of the skin:
P083oPo.jpeg
x4wv7bB.jpeg

After a dozen or so skill uses:
eNwo5gz.jpeg
kO4onJB.jpeg

Gives me ol' Senran vibes.

nordique

Been playing this game Snowbreak lately. They made an alt costume for a character that strips down just by playing the game and using skills. It turns from a tacticool sniper outfit gradually through 3-4 iterations until it's just a straight up bunny suit that would make Stellar Blade blush. I'm really impressed.

Original look of the skin:
P083oPo.jpeg
x4wv7bB.jpeg

After a dozen or so skill uses:
eNwo5gz.jpeg
kO4onJB.jpeg

Gives me ol' Senran vibes.

Phlat

Top Bottom