• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

mjgrin.png

YY0HqmS.png

Merrydeath

Damn. He been voted off of Trump's WH survivor?
Who's next? Honestly.
Someone correct me here but is this Administration having the most fire/resign in the history of this country? Because I'm getting the feeling someone is going to be fired or resign next week.

Squire

Banned
Nooooope. I want the whole place to keep burning. Kelly is a semi sensible human being that the orange fuck is scared of. Kelly is gonna reign some of the crazy.

Nothing is gonna tame Trump. The WH isn't gonna stop being a mess and Trump damn sure isn't gonna stop tweeting.

Jackpot

Banned
Honestly it's a shame, as Mooch had zero press experience so would have provided weekly clangers.

Imagine if they got someone competent spinning for them.

Nekofrog

Banned
Fake news believed by a fake news media and a fake country. A lot of people are saying you can't even prove that America exists, a lot of very smart people. Are we even here? Fake human race in a fake universe created by fake real aliens called Fakegineers who have also created fakenomorphs.

Top Bottom