• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

hobozero

So does he even get a pay check? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think technically he started August 15th, so no. He didn't have confirmation or clearance or jack shit.

Also he sold his major stake in Skylake Holdings to the Chinese like 6 months ago to get into the administration, so basically...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Davidion

How many times have we seen a push toward "saneness" only for Trump to snap back, at the end of the day you still dealing with a 70 year old man baby

I don't think a sane Trump admin is sustainable, because Trump is bonkers and the first time Kelly tries to sit him down and tell him no, you can't do that, that's insane Trump will send him packing.

Does...does that mean we bet on Trump now?

I honestly can't laugh completely straight just because the reality behind it is so terrifying. *cry/laughs*

Chittagong

Gold Member
God dammit, I feel we barely scratched the surface of his full potential, we didn't get to see his final form

Gonna miss him even more than Spicey. The bar is not set insanely high.

KingV

How many times have we seen a push toward "saneness" only for Trump to snap back, at the end of the day you still dealing with a 70 year old man baby

Agreed. What kelly doesn't realize is there is nothing you can do to fix a White House when the President is insane.

conpfreak

I don't believe for one second he was fired because Kelly wanted him gone. Scaramucci pretty much dominated the news cycle this week, which Trump didn't like at all. I saw this coming. I don't believe it was anything more than this. Trump is that petty.

Paz

So the crazy assholes of the world have:

Majority governors.

Majority House

Majority Senate

Presidency

And yet the populace is being protected by the sheer incompetency of those wielding all the power with literally nobody in their way.

Reminds me of when people would Describe Thanos as a villain who only lost because he didn't really genuinely want to win.

RPGCrazied

Wow. Did he even last 2 weeks? This is insane. I've never seen this much turn over in a White House before.

When will the madness stop? Trump is the problem, nobody else. It won't get any better.

Narroo

...Are we 100% sure he's gone? This hasn't been officially announced yet.

I'm worried that even if they wanted to fire him, they'd given him a cushy job to save face.

Apparently it was Kelly's idea to fire him as well - waits patiently for Kelly to quit months from now over Trump's bullsht.

BTW the circus theme is probably the most appropriate bit of music for Trump administration right now.

Top Bottom