• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did not Trump Tweet just this morning that the White House was not in disarray?

Oh, yea, he did:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891998881009061888
200.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait I thought he didn't even officially start yet? Motherfucker got fired on his day off?

I think this was Pre-Pre-Training period

This like doing the Interview, getting hired, say your hellos to the staff and then say shit about them in front of them!, like Bruh, at least earn a paycheck or two before you start office politics

Fucking lol

Wasn't even officially on the job, let alone had the job for a week

It's especially funny given how Trump was pretty much The Mooch's idol (with the hotshot attitude and hand gestures) and he got the job specifically so he could get close to him (which was what led his wife to dump him)

File this fiasco in the "Top 10 Anime Betrayals of All Time" playbook

StarVigil

Did he even officially start? Did he get fired before starting the job? Wouldn't surprise me since everything is backwards anyways and nothing matters anymore.

Saganator

How can you spin this (without sounding stupid)?

Easy. Blame the media for blowing that phone call w/ the reporter out of proportion, although I don't think that passes your "without sounding stupid" requirement, but when has that ever stopped this administration?

How can you spin this (without sounding stupid)?

"Trump supporters like that he does what he wants. Its why they voted for him."

"Kelly wants to have his own people and Scaramucci was happy to step aside."

It's incredible to watch, no wonder America is fucked.

Shit! Trump is speaking now, lol.

Hazmat

The press secretary and the WH chief of staff either quit or were fired over their objections to this man being hired. And he has been fired due to gross incompetence not two weeks later. And the people left are running the country.

Bsigg12

Hahahahhahahahaha this piece of shit couldn't even make it a week in the shit show that is the Trump cabinet. Good Lord.

At this point, my money's on Conway taking it. She made a huge impression at first but she's flown under the radar during the Immunity Challenges and isn't making herself a target. But there's still the wild card if Spicer gets off Exile Island and if Bannon and Kelly make an alliance, then she may be screwed.

BriGuy

Jesus Christ this administration. Isn't there something in the Constitution for like a vote of no confidence or something?

Slaythe

No joke, not kidding, we all know why Trump fired him :

He had never seen the video of Mooch attacking him last year.

He saw it afterwards and decided he'd be out.

Top Bottom