• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

What kind of laughter?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nekofrog

Banned
Can subreddits disable the NEW option for thread viewing? Because I can get everything on TD to load except for the one area of the site that can actually be influenced by the outside (new section).

Make it so, bring back Spice!

S6fwr6b.png

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/892098986991132673

XFgH4BK.png

https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/status/892100779741499392

tenor.gif

As hilarious as this is (and it is, I have tears in my eyes), this kind of shit really distracts from the very real damage this administration continues to do on a daily basis. While it is....encouraging...in a way to see this administration completely fumble from one position to the next, it's disconcerting that many people will point and laugh at the circus and then do nothing when something of real consequence happens.

It is some top tier schadenfreude though.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What are you talking about? This is possibly the funniest stuff I've read all year.
This is one of those few cases where LOL is appropriate.

These dudes are supposed to run the country....stopped being funny for me while ago.

Surely some of those ardent Trump supporters will realise that this stuff isn't normal, now?

Oh who am I kidding

"Best president ever! "

JeTmAn81

How twisted is the Trump administration that a foul mouthed sycophant gets fired after a week and we're all like "this is crazy"

xenist

Thank you guys for taking the hit and being a source of comedy for the world. It's the Marshall Plan of laughter.

Surely some of those ardent Trump supporters will realise that this stuff isn't normal, now?

Oh who am I kidding

"Best president ever! "

They don't care. They have zero interest in proper governance whatsoever. This is just more swamp draining to them. With a general in charge, it's only going to play to their fetishization of the military.

As hilarious as this is (and it is, I have tears in my eyes), this kind of shit really distracts from the very real damage this administration continues to do on a daily basis. While it is....encouraging...in a way to see this administration completely fumble from one position to the next, it's disconcerting that many people will point and laugh at the circus and then do nothing when something of real consequence happens.

It is some top tier schadenfreude though.

We're all adults. We can focus on more than one thing at a time, or realize someone getting fired isn't the biggest news with this administration

We're all adults. We can focus on more than one thing at a time, or realize someone getting fired isn't the biggest news with this administration
I'm not talking about the people on this forum. I'm talking about the half-assers who didn't vote last election or vote for whoever they "like more". This kind of crap (to me) humanizes the Trump admin in a way that I don't care for.

But again, it is hilarious.

As someone who works in comms, this shit has been hilarious to witness.

The shortlist of folks who are willing to take this job has to be tiny.

Top Bottom