• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October has an insane amount of games!

How many are buying or playing?

• Total voters

Jaybe

I may try out Plague Tale or Scorn on GamePass...but I would never buy those games full price and I doubt I'll even play more than 15 minutes.

Was the first Plague Tale any good?
yeah it was. At least with the first game you have to understand going it that it’s a very simple puzzler that is in third person. A very solid AA title. I expect they will have improved on some things. Hopefully this is the franchise’s ‘Uncharted 2’ (by that I mean improvement vs original vs playing like it)

NMH3 - I'm always there day 1 for a Suda release and generous (non-CE) packages like this are few and far between.

November is a lot more interesting month for releases as far as I'm concerned. I'll pick up Plague Tale 2 at some point but not day 1.

TMx9nwh.jpg

kQwostx.jpg

Superkewl

Gold Member
Only game on that list I am interested is Gotham Knights, and I am only semi-interested. Also, I never buy games day one. Usually wait a year or so till i can get the ultimate editions with all DLC and on deep sale.

Sojiro

I voted 3, just picked up Nier, and going to get Persona 5 and Bayonetta 3. October is stacked looking at that list though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Robb

Gold Member
I’ll buy Bayonetta 3 retail and play Plauge Tale and Scorn through GamePass. Great month!

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I really wanna buy Mario+Rabbids 2, but Ubisoft games go on sale like 1-2 months later so I will just wait half a year and get it half off.

anthony2690

Banned

anthony2690

Banned
You can't get the US version on Amazon UK? I'm getting mine via Amazon Japan and it's only $3 more than the Japanese version that doesn't come with *any* goodies besides a code for an in-game t-shirt:

F2BHW3p.jpg
Nah, just the standard version what is £10 more expensive than at base where I ordered from XD

Ah well :)

Merkades

Star Ocean and Triangle Strategy I think. I also bought Trails from Zero like two days ago, though it was technically a September release that I missed. Eventually I will also grab the Uncharted games, but no hurry as I already beat them both 2-3 times.

I like that I have at least one game coming out each month for a few months. No clue how I will play them all, so probably backlogging them like I did to Diofield Chronicle and Trails from Zero (played the fan version of this though, a year or three back, just bought it for support, though I will replay it... someday).

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I have pre-ordered Uncharted PC. Also interested in Bayonetta 3. Interested but not day one: Persona 5 Royal, Star Ocean and Triangle Strategy.

Last edited:

sncvsrtoip

I will buy Gotham Knights, Re Village Winter Expansion and Modern Warfare 2 (will sell if after completing singleplayer campaign ;d). Would like to check Plague Tale Requiem on gamepass but will probably pass as have rat phopia ;d Also think about dakar and wrc generations but probably buy it later.

Last edited:

vj27

Banned
Scorn, grounded (I think it came out end of September? Either way me an my friends been playing this every night lol), COD MW2, and maaaaaaaybe Gotham knights if it sits around 75 on meta critic because the combat is a big turn off for me and that literally is the best part of any Batman games so will see on that one. If the story has some cool surprises (the Batman is dead passing the mantle shit has been done 1,000 times tbh) and the combat is mid I’d still pick it up. Regardless that’s a wait then buy.

nordique

I only planned on getting 1 game but I picked up (actually double dipped from ps4 pro and xbox series) Nier and No Man Sky on Switch (because for me they are both incredible ports)

I plan on getting Gotham Knights for PS5 or Series X reviews pending, likely PS5. I like my campaigns of CoD so I may get MW2 but alas, would just be to play the campagn. Last few CoD games have played through on PS5 cause of the haptic triggers lol

I also plan on getting Persona 5 Royal on Switch depending on how it performs. I have it on PS4 but would love to play it on the go, as I tend not to have much patience for console RPGs sitting down for hours….prefer them on the go so I can play in spurts here and there. It is why I have yet to finish P5R, as good as it Is, on PS4

and of course, Bayonetta 3 - the original sole game I planned to get this month lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom