• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ODDWORLD: NEW 'N' TASTY |OT| Save 99 Mudokons as The Stitch-Lipped One. Follow me!

Tizoc

I am going to be so jealous with US-GAF, because you guys and girls get to play it a day before me :( What's funny is JAW live less than a 30 minute bus ride away from me too :)

Make a US account and you can play it on Tuesday. Grab US PSN codes from Amazon.
I can PM you with a quick guide if you want.

MMaRsu

Banned
header8gjvn.png

UPDATES

Nice OP but it reads like shit on mobile because of all the indents. :/.

Robot Pants

Well aware of how it looks on mobile.
I'd like to try and make a small recap of all of it at the top so mobile folks can get the info and then just scroll through the rest of it. I'll try and figure it out

Loomba

Aw man, I bought this on my US account to get the alf's escape but then I read the OP and we get it anyway.

Now I can't get the vita version :(

ZeroX03

Banned
QuikBought on my US account. Might grab on my EU account if the price is reasonable, don't trust Sony's price converstion to NZD.

"Hello"
"Hello"
"Buy me"
"Ok!"
Should have been the thread title.

Anyway, the pre-loading on PSN seems pretty awesome - no need to constantly refresh the Store page for up to date release info, or dealing with it turning from "releases in 1 hour" to "releases in 11 hours" at the last minute (Steam). I read that there's no unpacking process either. Kudos, Sony.

Arghh I need to buy this now before I spend what little money I have left on random food at work! It's not even up on the UK playstation store to download yet :(

Preordered! Can't wait to try this. But ultimately will wait for the vita version to really sink my teeth into it.

Got Destiny beta right now anyways. Lol

Well, last week-end was a good time to get a PS4. It's nice to see the euro price point was adjusted, not enough pubs do that.

That makes me feel old, I kind of am, but I'm looking forward to hot seat coop with the wife.

More reviews coming soon.

We’re working with our friends at Sony to get hundreds more review codes out as soon as possible, so fingers crossed we’ll be seeing a lot more reviews in the coming days.

But DAY 1 FOR ME!!

sub_o

Wait, it's cross buy with PS4, so if I buy the PS4 version now, I will also get the Vita version later?

Gonna do that asap then.

Wounded

Oh god I'm so torn. I really want to buy this, but it's been so long since I played the original I wonder whether I'll miss out through not remembering it. Maybe I should complete the original first.

Einhandr

I got both Abe's Oddysee and Radiohead's OK computer the same Christmas as gifts from my parents, so for me the two are synonymous. Looks like I'll have to dig out the CD from my collection on Tuesday. So stoked to play this again!

I've been debating on buying this day 1 since it's $30,
definitely worth the price
, I can't think of a single good reason not to,
other than being broke as hell
, preloading now!

psychotron

Was pretty damn sure I was going to buy this all along, but I've just pre-ordered on PSN. This looks to be a fantastic remake and I'm really grateful to be able to experience one of my favorite games all over again.

Top Bottom