• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Smokey

not really sure how the howard/millsap combo is gonna work. should've went to the celtics, but whatever ...he's not my problem anymore!

i am anxiously awaiting the arrival of kent bazemore

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you need some extra recruiting help, former Rockets legend Derek Fisher is available to help!

BigAT

FMT's versatility graph...

IQNcShQ.gif

D'Angelo Russell
Jordan Clarkson
Luol Deng
Brandon Ingram
Mozgod

That's your team for the next 3-4 years CB! Although since I am 99.99% certain Randle will eventually traded due to him being terrible, at least there'll be another piece there.

DCX

DCX
D'Angelo Russell
Jordan Clarkson
Luol Deng
Brandon Ingram
Mozgod

That's your team for the next 3-4 years CB! Although since I am 99.99% certain Randle will eventually traded due to him being terrible, at least there'll be another piece there.
Is CB ok?

DCX

CB3

D'Angelo Russell
Jordan Clarkson
Luol Deng
Brandon Ingram
Mozgod

I like 3 of the 5 players on that lineup. If you change out Deng with Randle I'd like 4 of the players!

I don't hate him, but you seem convinced he's going to be a good player, and I am 100% convinced he belongs in the NBA but never on a winning team until he's past his prime. Why are you such a Randle stan?

And "He's only been in the league 1 year" is basically saying "yeah he's shit but I'm hopeful that literally everything about him changes"

If you think that Julius Randle is better than Luol Deng right now and your argument is "He averaged a double double" quite frankly shows how little basketball you actually watched.

And don't twist my words. I said he belongs in the league. Not on a winning team. Enjoy the double doubles to the tune of another 25 win season.

CB3

We arent winning right now regardless! Why would I ever care about Deng compares to Julius Randle THIS year?

I want 25 wins. I want less. Our pick is top 3 protected again.

Somnia

Just the Falcons and Ohio State Football. The rest are NY teams :)

Although I have been following Syracuse football more and more, I might jump ship.

DCX

Nothing wrong with it, just forgot!

I follow all Florida teams except the Cowboys.

pheeniks outchea talking about other teams, meanwhile wade gonna be a Buck

If Mr. and Mrs. Wade want to move to Milwaukee they have my blessings. Thank you for your years of service Dwyane!

Really though, what Miami management has done to him is pretty cold. They're pretty much daring him to go to either a shitty NBA city or a great NBA city with a shitty team, or to take significantly less to stay in Miami. In the end though if we strike out on KD (Most likely) then Wade will have his money.

who gives a shit about basketball right now anyways? i guess it's funny to laugh at all the average players getting insane money but cavs vs. warriors 3 isn't for almost another year so it's pretty much a waste of time talking about the nba at this point in the year

who gives a shit about basketball right now anyways? i guess it's funny to laugh at all the average players getting insane money but cavs vs. warriors 3 isn't for almost another year so it's pretty much a waste of time talking about the nba at this point in the year

You don't root for anyone, you're stealthily just like Bob, the only time I ever hear from you about the NBA is when you want to talk shit to me about the Heat

But we already know the warriors are gonna win... They don't even need to play game 1!

brentech

If Mr. and Mrs. Wade want to move to Milwaukee they have my blessings. Thank you for your years of service Dwyane!

Really though, what Miami management has done to him is pretty cold. They're pretty much daring him to go to either a shitty NBA city or a great NBA city with a shitty team, or to take significantly less to stay in Miami. In the end though if we strike out on KD (Most likely) then Wade will have his money.
Wait, you hate Lebron for coming to the team and leaving, but you're totally okay with Wade peacing out?

Don't get me wrong, people of Cleveland would have been upset no matter how he decided to leave, but the real hate for Lebron was because the way he rubbed it in their face. I had literally told my brother in law that there is no way he is leaving if he's going on TV to make 'the decision'. Boy was I wrong.

so SFV story mode is out. i think cool i'll check it out. i check my download list to make sure the game updated, sure enough it did. login to the game and go to single player. story mode is greyed out. ok...

i check online and for some reason you have to download the story mode update separately from the PSN store. alright that is an odd and stupid way to apply a free update but whatever. so i go to SFV - add ons. the only add on is the $30 season pass.

i looked it up further online and to update the story mode, you have to go to general add ons - new - scroll all the way to the right to find "more" which shows literally every new add on for every ps4 game, then go to sort and "newest" and the SFV story mode is one of the first ones listed. 8 gb too -_-

capcom really bungled the handling of SFV!

brentech

so SFV story mode is out. i think cool i'll check it out. i check my download list to make sure the game updated, sure enough it did. login to the game and go to single player. story mode is greyed out. ok...

i check online and for some reason you have to download the story mode update separately from the PSN store. alright that is an odd and stupid way to apply a free update but whatever. so i go to SFV - add ons. the only add on is the $30 season pass.

i looked it up further online and to update the story mode, you have to go to general add ons - new - scroll all the way to the right to find "more" which shows literally every new add on for every ps4 game, then go to sort and "newest" and the SFV story mode is one of the first ones listed. 8 gb too -_-

capcom really bungled the handling of SFV!
#CAPCOM2016

CB3

I gave up on SFV about a week after I got it. Story mode isnt going to make that mess of a game any better.

Wait, you hate Lebron for coming to the team and leaving, but you're totally okay with Wade peacing out?

Don't get me wrong, people of Cleveland would have been upset no matter how he decided to leave, but the real hate for Lebron was because the way he rubbed it in their face. I had literally told my brother in law that there is no way he is leaving if he's going on TV to make 'the decision'. Boy was I wrong.

I don't hate LeBron for leaving. I hate that he dragged Pat Riley around for pointless meetings, and manipulated our organization into thinking he would return, only to fuck it over a week after free agency started, all while he knew he was going to be gone. He actually made the effort to sabotage our team in free agency so we had no room to talk to other players on the market. I'm pretty much over it now though. I was happy for him to see him win the finals. But only him.

People in Cleveland don't like how LeBron left because he aired the embarrassment on national TV, but everybody in the world knew he wasn't going back then. What you thought about his potential departure being aired is what Cleveland hopefuls thought, but I didn't think he was going to air a one hour special to be like "Psych! I'm back home!"

My comment about Wade was kinda sarcastic though, and to be honest if Miami actually initially offered him 10 million I'm more disgusted with the organization. I can't blame Wade *if* he truly feels disrespected, but the organization is pretty much daring him to go elsewhere. I am 99% certain that Mrs. Gabrielle Wade wants no part of living in Milwaukee.

BTW let's all help keep Wade in Miami any donation is appreciated!

Ferny

I'm doing (gonna try) a 24 hour OW sesh. 6pm boys. If you wanna hop in some games, let me know. Should have a full party most of the night.

Shake is not invited cause he hates me

Top Bottom