• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Sept 2008 NPD Results

markatisu said:
So by that theory Tales of Symphonia 2 should sell a truckload since its in a similar situation :lol (and it did sell 200k by now in Japan)
I'm expecting ToS2 to bomb on the Wii in North America predominantly due to the fact that back when ToS came out the GameCube's support base was largely comprised of hardcore fans whereas the support base for the Wii wouldn't appreciate a hardcore JRPG unless it had a ton of gesture-based mini-games thrown in for good measure.

Think back on this statement when a Tales game does WORSE in a November launch than its predecessor did in June on a GameCube platform with less console ownership.

Oh yeah, Tales of Symphonia's success was an anomaly.

unomas said:
What has Madden sold on Wii now? And on 360 and PS3? It's not that the titles don't sell per say, it's that they take a backseat to Nintendo offerings most of the time. 4 of the top 5 are Ninty. Everyone said with the biggest userbase Wii would sell the most 3rd party software, but we can see that simply isn't the case. The titles that are selling the most these days ar 1st party offerings.

Afaik NPD say that this is indeed the case (compared to the competition).

Shaheed79 said:
Wii to 360's price cut.
cfc1e93be63580fe97f6ef1cd535158f.gif
:lol

250px-Alex-sf3.jpg

HYPA BALM

I can't believe that four years later people are still trying to spin the Tales of Symphonia success on Gamecube. It really must have gotten under their skin.

markatisu

B-Rad Lascelle said:
I'm expecting ToS2 to bomb on the Wii in North America predominantly due to the fact that back when ToS came out the GameCube's support base was largely comprised of hardcore fans whereas the support base for the Wii wouldn't appreciate a hardcore JRPG unless it had a ton of gesture-based mini-games thrown in for good measure.

Think back on this statement when a Tales game does WORSE in a November launch than its predecessor did in June on a GameCube platform with less console ownership.

Oh yeah, Tales of Symphonia's success was an anomaly.

That does not make sense since the Gamecube sold predominately to people who are Nintendo fans and those were who originally bought the Wii (alongside the new converts)

Not to mention ToS2 faired similar to ToS in Japan (220ish compared to about 300ish for ToS)

Its been getting big coverage in Nintendo Power and most ToS fans know its coming

Launching it in November probably will make it a bit less than releasing it when nothing is out, but the Wii does not really have RPG's and its priced at $39.99 which will help it greatly
Star wars is being outsold a lot by the 360/PS3 versions, so it doesn't count.
Lego batman is kiddy, so it doesn't count.
Tiger Woods is driving on the advertising push the 08 version got last year, so it doesn't count.
Madden is Madden. It always sells. Also: casuals, so it doesn't count.
Rockband is a music game, and since music games sell well on Wii, they aren't real games anymore, so it doesn't count.

I applaud you :lol

unomas

Banned
Frankfurter said:
Afaik NPD say that this is indeed the case (compared to the competition).

It's a hard pill to swallow looking at Star Wars and Madden. Tiger Woods doesn't sell nearly what Madden does and Lego Batman is only barely ahead of the 360 version. Madden 360 trounces Madden Wii and Star Wars is killing the Wii version as well and with a smaller userbase. The problem for Nintendo isn't that 3rd party games aren't selling copies, they just aren't taking the top spots.

Sadist

unomas said:
It's a hard pill to swallow looking at Star Wars and Madden. Tiger Woods doesn't sell nearly what Madden does and Lego Batman is only barely ahead of the 360 version. Madden 360 trounces Madden Wii and Star Wars is killing the Wii version as well and with a smaller userbase. The problem for Nintendo isn't that 3rd party games aren't selling copies, they just aren't taking the top spots.
Regarding your other statement:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330539&page=5

Post #219

And what does it matter if doesn't reach the nr. one posistion? Only a few titles on 360 and PS3 can reach that spot as well.

markatisu

unomas said:
The problem for Nintendo isn't that 3rd party games aren't selling copies, they just aren't taking the top spots.

Wow, just wow

So now 3rd parties need to chart #1-5 for Wii on the Top 10 to be successful

Someone needs to tell all the DS publishers that theory and then ask them why they keep making DS games

It's the 360 userbase, as simple as that

VESPERIA SOLD BETTER ON 360 THAN EITHER TALES GAME DID ON PS2 HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAH

Paracelsus said:
Do you have any written proof for that?

You... need written proof? Publishers have explained this policy on previous occasions and it's in line with SCEA's other similar policies (like the one where ports can't be released on PSP unless they have at least "20%" new content.) I kind of think this is one of those "quack like a duck" situations.

B-Rad Lascelle said:
I'm expecting ToS2 to bomb on the Wii

I don't know whether DotNW will do better or worse than original ToS, but it's not going to bomb. Symphonia is basically its own brand in the US and the first game's fanbase is going to go out to play this title.

gkrykewy said:
I thought it was tracking ~20% higher than last year - if that trend continues, 20% over last year's Oct-Dec is a lot of additional consoles.
From month to month it's varied from 34% down to 32% up year over year. Through August it was up 3% year to date year over year, but thanks to September not being as big as last year's Halo 2 bump it's now down 6% year to date year over year.
20081018x360npd.png

markatisu said:
So we have disqualified the almost 500k Tales of Symphonia on GC?
That's an aberration rather than the norm. Tales on X360 isn't doing worse than average; Tales on GameCube did much better than average.

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
NHL 09 X360 is in the top 20, but not in the top 10 X360 titles?

Edit: Beaten, already mentioned by botticus.

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
dabra said:
Top 10 Nintendo DS Titles

1. Kirby Superstar Ultra
2. New Super Mario Bros.
3. Lego Batman
4. Mario Kart
5. Guitar Hero: On Tour
6. Spore Creatures
7. Mario Party
8. Mario and Sonic: Olympic Games
9. Mystery Case File: Millionheir
10. Imagine: Babyz
How many more copies this game will sell? It's a monster. It's the best selling single SKU game of this generation.

Paracelsus

You... need written proof? Publishers have explained this policy on previous occasions and it's in line with SCEA's other similar policies (like the one where ports can't be released on PSP unless they have at least "20%" new content.) I kind of think this is one of those "quack like a duck" situations.

Well, it's not like they didn't have a clue about what was going to happen when they started development, but yeah, 20% more content of a big game like Vesperia is quite an amount, yeah.

SLYspyda

Banned
Remember Wii games don't have to sell as much to be profitable. I'd even go as far as to say Wii only has to sell half the copies of their PS360 counterparts to make the same.

Hunahan

Banned
Shin Johnpv said:
Actually we CAN see that simply IS the case.

wii_third_party_sales.jpg
Not that I'm anxious to get involved with this debate, but I do think that a chart like this ignoring quantity of software releases for each platform is a bit of an oversight.

IE - the effect of cumulative software sales for "3rd parties," in general, can be negated by a higher number of titles to spread that cumulative total out against. The only company that directly benefits from a total calculated in this fashion is Nintendo, who will receive a direct cut of each sale regardless of source, as opposed to specific publishers, who will each only receive a fraction of that larger pie. I do not think this was the intended position for this defense.

So, "average 3rd party software sales" would probably be a much more useful metric for proving what many of you seem to be trying to prove with this graph (total dollars divided by number of releases). Particularly if we could see how large the standard deviations are for those averages.

Furthermore, unless the axis of this graph has been marked in a very unusual way (millions of hundreds?), they are only considering quantity of units sold, and not dollars per unit spent.

In other words, for Star Wars does this consider:
610,000 x 60 = $36,600,000
325,000 x 60 = $19,500,000
223,000 x 50 = $11,150,000
Or does it, as usual, overlook the inflation associated with HD games?

At 27,000,000 unit sales, the extra $10 per copy will generate an additional 270million dollar difference, or the equivalent of additional revenue equating to 4.5million extra copies sold.

We're also ignoring the increased demand and revenues for "special editions" and DLC add-on content, as well, but even on a simplistic level this model is flawed.

Because of these reasons, I'm not sure this chart is a particularly useful statistic.

Gaborn

Hunahan said:
Not that I'm anxious to get involved with this debate, but I do think that a chart like this ignoring quantity of software releases for each platform is a bit of an oversight.

IE - the effect of cumulative software sales for "3rd parties," in general, can be negated by a higher number of titles to spread that cumulative total out against. The only company that directly benefits from a total calculated in this fashion is Nintendo, who will receive a direct cut of each sale regardless of source, as opposed to specific publishers, who will each only receive a fraction of that larger pie. I do not think this was the intended position for this defense.

Wait... are you suggesting that more people are buying 3rd party Wii games because it has MORE 3rd party titles than the 360? Cause that's ludicrous.
So, "average 3rd party software sales" would probably be a much more useful metric for proving what many of you seem to be trying to prove with this graph (total dollars divided by number of releases). Particularly if we could see how large the standard deviations are for those averages.

What do dollars have to do with sales numbers? NPD gave Nintendo the number of 3rd party games that were sold on Wii. The claim people like making is that third party games don't sell on Wii. This is false.
Furthermore, unless the axis of this graph has been marked in a very unusual way (millions of hundreds?), they are only considering quantity of units sold, and not dollars per unit spent.

In other words, for Star Wars does this consider:
610,000 x 60 = $36,600,000
325,000 x 60 = $19,500,000
223,000 x 50 = $11,150,000
Or does it, as usual, overlook the inflation associated with HD games?

Sony and Microsoft chose to design a console that had a high cost to develop for and they choose the price to sell their games for. I really don't see the relevance of the price, that'd be like saying that PS3 console sales don't count because Sony screwed themselves by releasing a console at $599. The decisions you make determine your success, and this discussion is about whether or not Nintendo has objectively sold more 3rd party games than the other consoles.

At 27,000,000 unit sales, the extra $10 per copy will generate an additional 270million dollar difference, or the equivalent of additional revenue equating to 4.5million extra copies sold.

We're also ignoring the increased demand and revenues for "special editions" and DLC add-on content, as well, but even on a simplistic level this model is flawed.

Because of these reasons, I'm not sure this chart is a particularly useful statistic.

Just to expand on what I was saying, revenue is also a bad statistic because it's virtually impossible to calculate COSTS associated with various games unless they tell us. Companies don't really care about revenue, they care about profit.

markatisu

Gaborn said:
and this discussion is about whether or not Nintendo has objectively sold more 3rd party games than the other consoles.

Exactly, first its "no third party games sell", then its "well they don't sell enough", now its "well the quality sucks and publishers are bound to make more selling on the others"

Christ the goal posts get bigger and bigger and more ridiculous

Also to those who say "well look Nintendo still sells 5 out of the Top 10 Wii Titles", that is never going to change regardless if every 3rd party on earth came to the Wii because of the fact that Nintendo is still very much a games publisher, how many 1st Party Sony and MS titles do you see on their own platforms? That to me is a more troubling sign since nobody likes to exist on hardware sales alone

I find it interesting the DS has a similar setup to the Wii (a 50/50ish split between 1st and 3rd) but yet nobody is making an outrageous claim that only Nintendo makes money on the DS

Hunahan

Banned
Gaborn said:
Wait... are you suggesting that more people are buying 3rd party Wii games because it has MORE 3rd party titles than the 360? Cause that's ludicrous.
I'm saying that if you had 10 skus selling 100 copies combined, then that is less money per publisher than if you had 3 skus selling 100 copies combined.

In one scenario you have $10 per sku, in the other you have $33.3 per sku. In both scenarios you have 100 copies sold in combination.

Ludicrous? Seems like simple math to me. I'm not sure I follow your objection.

And yes, I believe there are vastly more 3rd party games published on the Wii than on either the PS3 or 360. Just because they aren't "Tripple A," noticeable titles for the average GAF reader does not mean that they do not exist, or are not influencing a statistic such as this.

Note: numbers used in this reply are purely for illustration purposes of a concept.

Gaborn said:
What do dollars have to do with sales numbers? NPD gave Nintendo the number of 3rd party games that were sold on Wii. The claim people like making is that third party games don't sell on Wii. This is false.
If we aren't considering dollars earned, then there is no reason to count sales numbers. Sales are about money. Publishers are not interested in winning an arbitrary horse race, they are interested in earnings.

Nintendo used a statistic to show a favorable result in an argument. My statement is that I do not believe that their statistic counteracts the actual criticism being lobbied, and instead manipulates the argument into a position that they can win against. This is hardly a new phenomenon with statistics. Remember - numbers inherently have no power, it is how you use them that gives them substance.

The argument is, as I understand it, where 3rd parties can generate more money. My position is that this statistic does not answer that question for the reasons outlined above.

Gaborn said:
Sony and Microsoft chose to design a console that had a high cost to develop for and they choose the price to sell their games for. I really don't see the relevance of the price, that'd be like saying that PS3 console sales don't count because Sony screwed themselves by releasing a console at $599. The decisions you make determine your success, and this discussion is about whether or not Nintendo has objectively sold more 3rd party games than the other consoles.
You're confusing console success with 3rd party publisher success. No one is arguing that Nintendo has a higher quantity of cumulative software sales. I am simply arguing the relevance of that statistic to a specific third party publisher.

The third parties in question have no vested interest in the success or decline of any manufacturer. They are interested in which opportunity will generate greater returns. I'm saying that a factor in that decision that is not being accounted for is a 20% increase in revenue at similar levels of quantity.

If the only argument being made is whether or not third party games, as a cumulative whole, sell a larger amount of copies on a given console, then I fail to see either the relevance or the purpose of this debate, as it neglects the relevant factors outlined above.

I had assumed that the underlying motif was to illustrate that publishers would find more success on the Nintendo Wii than they would on alternative platforms. It is as an answer to this particular argument that I am objecting to the statistic being used.

Gaborn said:
Just to expand on what I was saying, revenue is also a bad statistic because it's virtually impossible to calculate COSTS associated with various games unless they tell us. Companies don't really care about revenue, they care about profit.
This I agree with. It's unfortunate that we do not have the entire picture of these companies' business models to extrapolate. The best we can do is to examine the gross revenue vs. assumed development cost, and further assume that profit structures are similar, or at least comparable, on a percentage-based calculation per title across machines.

With this in mind, it is important to note that for each 1million copies sold, you have accumulated an additional 10million dollars in gross revenue.

Following this model, it is easy to see how games which are large successes of millions of copies sold can end up generating higher profits by selling at the 20% increase in retail price than they would have otherwise, despite the investment increase, since the difference in budget is negated rapidly by additional revenue flow. For example - at 3 million copies sold, the increase in revenue is 30 million dollars, for example, which most likely outstrips even the most aggressive development investment increase.

In other words, it is my belief that this will be a relevant factor towards the profit structure and should not be ignored as frequently as it is.

Note that I am not saying that the interpretation that these higher cumulative unit sales result in higher profits per publisher involved is fundamentally incorrect, I am simply stating that the provided statistic does not answer the question being posed.

Hunahan said:
And yes, I believe there are vastly more 3rd party games published on the Wii than on either the PS3 or 360.

This is the sort of assertion that is actually provable (or disprovable) with a little effort, so maybe you should come back with hard numbers before you use this particular argument.

Publishers are not interested in winning an arbitrary horse race, they are interested in earnings.

And yet, you're cherrypicking one difference (+$10 revenue on HD titles) while ignoring other, probably more important differences (like, say, the 2-10x cost multiplier on developing these HD games compared to Wii titles.)

Rolf NB

charlequin said:
And yet, you're cherrypicking one difference (+$10 revenue on HD titles) while ignoring other, probably more important differences (like, say, the 2-10x cost multiplier on developing these HD games compared to Wii titles.)
Came to post this. Damn you.

markatisu

LiquidMamba said:
Is there a conclusive report that all $10 goes back to the publisher? I would guess $1-$3 dollars go to the retailer.

We also need to take into account advertising, for Force Unleashed you think all that advertising for it on the PS3 was paid for by Sony? That comes out of the bottom line profit for the PS3 version

Cipherr

Hunas post has already been picked apart, shame. :lol

But in any case you cant argue against someone by saying they are picking situations to make the Wiis software look better and then turn around and cherry pick in your own argument the same damn way. That doesn't make any sense. Trying to break things down into all of the little variable that YOU dont even have absolute values for (Can you seriously tell us how many 3rd party games there are on each console? Can you give us a hard figure of how much of that extra 10$ per game are going to profit rather than the cost of simply making an HD game vs a SD one?) and since you don't have those values, don't bring them into a sales age discussion. Thats why the chart lists absolute numbers, because in this kind of comparison its the most absolute way to view things without starting "speculation" on this or that.

At the end of the day when you cut out all the BS and the "maybe's" and the "I think" and the "It probably"'s the Wii is moving third party software. That has been set in stone a while now, and Im not sure why your late jumping on the next bandwagon. Which seems to be why those games that are selling dont count.

Hunahan said:
I'm saying that if you had 10 skus selling 100 copies combined, then that is less money per publisher than if you had 3 skus selling 100 copies combined.

In one scenario you have $10 per sku, in the other you have $33.3 per sku. In both scenarios you have 100 copies sold in combination.

And yes, I believe there are vastly more 3rd party games published on the Wii than on either the PS3 or 360. Just because they aren't "Tripple A," noticeable titles for the average GAF reader does not mean that they do not exist, or are not influencing a statistic such as this.

Note: numbers used in this reply are purely for illustration purposes of a concept.

3 skus selling 100 copies combined only helps the people who had those 3 games. 10 selling 100 combined help the people who made those 10 games. You seem to forget that theres more than just the big 3 or 4 publishers out there. Theres also more than just the big 5 or so games released on a console each year. For the industry to do well then everyone needs a little piece of the pie. If you have 6 mil units sold and GTAIV takes up 4.5 of them, and COD4 takes up another 1.2 well that doesn't leave much for everyone else. For the industry as a whole its preferable to have many games selling decent amounts than to have 10 blockbusters and 70 near bombs.

If we aren't considering dollars earned, then there is no reason to count sales numbers. Sales are about money. Publishers are not interested in winning an arbitrary horse race, they are interested in earnings.

Nintendo used a statistic to show a favorable result in an argument. My statement is that I do not believe that their statistic counteracts the actual criticism being lobbied, and instead manipulates the argument into a position that they can win against. This is hardly a new phenomenon with statistics. Remember - numbers inherently have no power, it is how you use them that gives them substance.

The argument is, as I understand it, where 3rd parties can generate more money. My position is that this statistic does not answer that question for the reasons outlined above.

Because the only thing you're looking at is revenue. Which doesn't tell us one fucking thing. Unless cost is known, then the revenue doesn't mean shit. If game X cost 15 million to make and sold 500k copies at 50 bucks a pop, and Game Y cost 60 million to make and sold 1 million copies at 60 bucks a pop. One game had a MUCH MUCH higher revenue. The game with the smaller revenue though made much much more money. So unless we have the cost, looking at the revenue doesn't tell us shit. Plus games go on sale, games drop in price, you can't say every 360 game was bought at 60 bucks, and you cant say every Wii game was bought at 50. Theres far too many variables and a pure revenue statement to make any kind of decision based on it.

I'm sorry but anyone trying to say X is more successful because it has a higher revenue is just naive, and possibly retarded.

The third parties in question have no vested interest in the success or decline of any manufacturer. They are interested in which opportunity will generate greater returns. I'm saying that a factor in that decision that is not being accounted for is a 20% increase in revenue at similar levels of quantity.

You CAN NOT just look at revenue. That 20% increase in revenue doesn't mean shit if you have a 50 - 100% higher cost of development

If the only argument being made is whether or not third party games, as a cumulative whole, sell a larger amount of copies on a given console, then I fail to see either the relevance or the purpose of this debate, as it neglects the relevant factors outlined above.

You should love it then because your entire argument is neglecting the largest relevant factor know as COST and actual profit.

I had assumed that the underlying motif was to illustrate that publishers would find more success on the Nintendo Wii than they would on alternative platforms. It is as an answer to this particular argument that I am objecting to the statistic being used.

Except your model is completely wrong because it takes neither cost nor profit into the equation. Which are both infinitely more important than just pure revenue.

This is as far as I could get before wanting to pull my hair out.

LiquidMamba said:
Is there a conclusive report that all $10 goes back to the publisher? I would guess $1-$3 dollars go to the retailer.

No it doesn't and thats the other retarded aspect of this argument. When a game sells for 50 or 60 bucks, how much a developer or a publishers actually gets is much less. That 50 - 60 needs to have the stores chunk, and the shipping costs taken out of it right off the top. At which point you're already looking at more in the 40 buck range. Then you have to figure out what the publishers take is and what the developers take is. The 10 dollar increase is as much a function of stores wanting to make more money as it is publishers. I would say your guess that the actual increase of money going to a publisher/developer on a 10 buck increase is going to be around 1 - 3 bucks.

There is so much that just going 1 million copies sold x 60 bucks equals, doesn't tell us, that its a complete and total waste of time. Its like looking at only the top 10 part of NPD and determining who sold the most games, because it only tells us one small fraction of whats actually going on.

Gaborn

Hunahan said:

Ok, but we're talking about launch aligned third party sales. I don't know if you were in a coma or something, but especially early on the Wii was VASTLY VASTLY VASTLY under represented among third parties compared both to the PS3 and the 360.

Prove it.

The following claim was made:
unomas said:
Everyone said with the biggest userbase Wii would sell the most 3rd party software, but we can see that simply isn't the case.

They APPEAR to be talking about software, not dollars, and therefore the NPD chart that was provided to Nintendo is entirely relevant.

You're confusing console success with 3rd party publisher success. No one is arguing that Nintendo has a higher quantity of cumulative software sales. I am simply arguing the relevance of that statistic to a specific third party publisher.

Odd, and here I actually read what the person said to cause that chart to be produced.

This I agree with. It's unfortunate that we do not have the entire picture of these companies' business models to extrapolate. The best we can do is to examine the gross revenue vs. assumed development cost, and further assume that profit structures are similar, or at least comparable, on a percentage-based calculation per title across machines.

With this in mind, it is important to note that for each 1million copies sold, you have accumulated an additional 10million dollars in gross revenue.

Following this model, it is easy to see how games which are large successes of millions of copies sold can end up generating higher profits by selling at the 20% increase in retail price than they would have otherwise, despite the investment increase, since the difference in budget is negated rapidly by additional revenue flow. For example - at 3 million copies sold, the increase in revenue is 30 million dollars, for example, which most likely outstrips even the most aggressive development investment increase.

In other words, it is my belief that this will be a relevant factor towards the profit structure and should not be ignored as frequently as it is.

Note that I am not saying that the interpretation that these higher cumulative unit sales result in higher profits per publisher involved is fundamentally incorrect, I am simply stating that the provided statistic does not answer the question being posed.

Clearly you're in your own little world, although I will say it's certainly possible to publish a successful PS3/360 game, it's just easier to do it on Wii.

Hunahan

Banned
charlequin said:
This is the sort of assertion that is actually provable (or disprovable) with a little effort, so maybe you should come back with hard numbers before you use this particular argument.
Ok. Here you go.

There are roughly 350 Wii games released so far.
There were roughly 175 Xbox360 games released by this date, October 2007*

*This chart is launch aligned, therefor October 2007 is used to coordinate with the chart's style of statistics.
**These calculations are rounded, I have no problem conceding a margin of error of 20 titles in either direction due to either counting error or list inaccuracies.

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_games
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_games

Please don't ask me to waste time proving such obvious statements again.

Everyone else trying to make an issue of this assertion, I feel I have sufficiently covered it and will not issue more personal responses on the topic unless someone disputes these numbers in a significant fashion.

charlequin said:
No I didn't. Try reading before posting, please.

LiquidMamba said:
As I stated, the best we can do is to calculate revenue - presumed cost, and assume a similar percentage of revenue across business.

In other words - of course the publisher will not receive $60 from Xbox360 games, but they also won't receive $50 from Wii titles. My assumption is that they will receive a fixed percentage from either of these sales at worst, and a slightly higher margin on Xbox360 sales at best, due to the possibility of flat distribution charges per unit, rather than percentage of sale.

donny2112

Sadist said:
R.I.P. NPD :(

Maybe next-gen we will meet again...

Not saying this is you, but if all the people who "don't care" about sales also didn't care about posting in sales threads, I think the sales threads would be both shorter and better. However, the more likely truth is that most of those who "don't care" only "don't care" because reality is not matching what they expected/wished this generation would be like.

B-Rad Lascelle said:
Yes, I would go on record that the vast majority of product owners are uninformed.

Fixed that for ya'.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Did Sonic Chronicles and Silent Hill: Homecoming come out in this period?
Did they both super bomb? :(

jvm

Gamasutra.
Ok, I see you guys got the top 10s and the top 20. Good. I also have some other stuff I don't see here yet, although not specific games. I'll have it up tomorrow, hopefully.

Banned
WrikaWrek said:
Do you even read your stuff?

Seriously, you say my argument is pathetic, look at yours, is laughable. Which is no surprise.

You say the Tales franchise doesn't have a fanbase to draw on in America, which just goes to strengthen my argument about the whole no marketing thing.
*slaps forehead*

It's called sarcasm chief. Are you feigning stupidity?

Top Bottom