• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Tales of Symphonia Hype thread! (and questions answered!)

Are there a lot of items? And I mean by that : Can my character be vastly different from the same level character my friend has, or there is a "way" to make your character the best?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Tritroid said:
..?! It doesn't?!

No, apparently it doesn't. I must say, I am also very disappointed. This game would have looked absolutely lovely in prog-scan (it has a very clean look). I suppose that explains why most screenshots are of low quality...

Tritroid

dark10x said:
No, apparently it doesn't. I must say, I am also very disappointed. This game would have looked absolutely lovely in prog-scan (it has a very clean look). I suppose that explains why most screenshots are of low quality...
Well if this is true, it'll be one of the dumbest decisions ever. ToS is one of those games that is just BEGGING to be displayed in PS. How fucking stupid is Namco?

Littleberu said:
Are there a lot of items? And I mean by that : Can my character be vastly different from the same level character my friend has, or there is a "way" to make your character the best?

Could I get an answer please? :p

Top Bottom