• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh oh spaghetti-o's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

Woke up today with a sore throat and a weird rash on the backs of my hands. I've never had this before so I hope it's not something like measles :(

Suerte

Well I haven't had buttseckz recently and last time I fooled around was two weeks ago or something :\

Suerte

I don't think it's anything to do with that anyway, I looked into it and STD rashes appear on the palms of your hands, mine is on the back. Hopefully its just an allergy rash...

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
If it was an alergy wouldnt have the effects been pretty instant? Unless theres something on your pillow your allergic to or something like that (detergent maybe?)

Suerte

Well my mum says she hasn't changed the detergent or anything, but the rash seems to be fading now, hopefully it'll be gone in the morning :\

Mason

Suerte, you still have never posted a picture of yourself, have you? In the spirit of NeoGA, I think you should. Complete with rash pics. Or not.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Suerte said:
Well my mum says she hasn't changed the detergent or anything, but the rash seems to be fading now, hopefully it'll be gone in the morning :\

strange

get well soon.

Suerte

I've posted pics about three times, the last time with OA having a bit too much fun with the pics so that put me off :p

Lucky I got my revenge by replacing the pic with a "nice" picture ;)

If you want pics so bad PM me or something :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom