• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On December 31st, 11:59PM EST, I will announce the biggest news of my life on NeoGAF. (GETTING ITT™ IS NOT AN OPTION!)

I hope OP doesn't leave GAF again.
Occasionally, his shitposts are funny.
vWusdvz.jpg

nush

Gold Member
That's roasted tomato and olive oil Triscuuts you pleeb

"Hey Franco we run outta the Triscuuts, whatta we gonna do?"
"Relax Marco, just get some of that old breakfast cereal we got in da back. Spray a bit of olive oil on it and they'll never know"
"Genius Franco, genius. Cant wait to see one of those millennials instagram their food with this!

71eHdWDIu1L._SL1240_.jpg

"Relax Marco, just get some of that old breakfast cereal we got in da back. Spray a bit of olive oil on it and they'll never know"
"Genius Franco, genius. Cant wait to see one of those millennials instagram their food with this!

71eHdWDIu1L._SL1240_.jpg
Sorry. I'm from America. I have no idea what this shit is.

ManofOne

Plus Member

71eHdWDIu1L._SL1240_.jpg

I just fucking spat out my juice while reading this. Well done

nush

Gold Member
Sorry. I'm from America. I have no idea what this shit is.

That's why I included a picture for our international audience. No wonder you got fooled by Shreddies Triscuuts.

It gets even better, they are actually called Triscuits. They are not even Italian or European but American. There you are with your "Sophisticated" fake-out Euro platter like a boss.

Americans...

That's why I included a picture for our international audience. No wonder you got fooled by Shreddies Triscuuts.

It gets even better, they are actually called Triscuits. They are not even Italian or European but American. There you are with your "Sophisticated" fake-out Euro platter like a boss.

Americans...
Go eat your Pot Noodle

Top Bottom