• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On December 31st, 11:59PM EST, I will announce the biggest news of my life on NeoGAF. (GETTING ITT™ IS NOT AN OPTION!)

I'm already full mate,

nGiVmme.jpg
Living in CCP luxury I see đź’…

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
Maybe he's French

I think I see a white flag and a hijab folded up in the corner
Corgis are crap dogs, too. They lack either of a deeper personality or the typical admirable qualities of standard dogs. Dogs need one or the other to succeed. Nush is just a man with a crap dog staging fake photos of a mediocre charcuterie in an effort to demonstate how good things are going. The number of empty cubbie holes doesn't tell a nice story, either. Might as well have posted this
L6G14.jpg

Papa

Banned
Corgis are crap dogs, too. They lack either of a deeper personality or the typical admirable qualities of standard dogs. Dogs need one or the other to succeed. Nush is just a man with a crap dog staging fake photos of a mediocre charcuterie in an effort to demonstate how good things are going. The number of empty cubbie holes doesn't tell a nice story, either. Might as well have posted this
L6G14.jpg

nush nush == @SLoWMoTIoN ?

the wire roland brice GIF

Top Bottom