• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

On what platform did you buy Alan wake 2

Platform

• XBOX

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • PlayStation

Votes: 100 44.2%
  • PC

Votes: 77 34.1%

• Total voters

MikeM

Waiting for it to come to Steam. I’ll be getting a PS5 Pro so if it has a patch for it, then i’ll buy there.

I have enough of a backlog already and just got RE Village for cheap on Steam today lol

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I'm waiting for Black Friday and a possible deal. But it will be the PC version. My RTX 4090 needs another workout.

BTW I don't get the "Steam or no sale" comments. I bet most people will also have Uplay and GOG installed on their PC, so what's the problem with one more launcher?

El Muerto

You didn't get Alan Wake 2 then, you got a cryptominer.

Real men use 1337x.
Real men use Unblockit. It's the same magnet link on both sites, i started on 1337x, then loaded the sources from the TPB magnet. The download is slooooooooooooow right now.

JohnnyPhats

I don’t know what to get it on. Have all platforms. But my pc is a Rog w/ Ryzen 9 and a 3070. Don’t know if it’s beefy enough.

I can’t believe anyone would suggest this is optimised in any sense of the word.

How is it a top of the line GFX card need DLSS and Frane gen to hit above 60fps 4k utter shambles and honestly quite ridiculous.

Went with the PC version, can’t go wrong with maxed out settings, 4K, full ray tracing and dual sense support.

Who is telling the truth here?

PS: people actually pay for games on the epic store?

Zathalus

Epic hate is not because of launcher quality.
Then what? Paying for exclusives? Sure I hate that practice as well, but that is not the case here. Besides Epic has given me several hundred free games with a lot of them being really good. So I can't be that mad.

I still prefer Steam, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Top Bottom