• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One of the Most Iconic Bosses in Video Game History.

Eimran

My most memorable "Boss" fight

zPjlKlb.jpg

Edit: The Mr Freeze fight from Arkham City was also one of the greatest

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
For me, it has to be this way Senator Armstrong. 40 minutes full of action, memeable quotes and pure awesomeness.

The Butcher from Diablo 1. Here is why.

Are you shilling this channel mister? Seen a lot of posts about it lately. :messenger_smirking:

Anyway, fuck it sure is memorable. I think I was like 12 or 13 and that "FRESH MEAT" sentence almost makes me shit my pants.

For me, it has to be this way Senator Armstrong. 40 minutes full of action, memeable quotes and pure awesomeness.

Are you shilling this channel mister? Seen a lot of posts about it lately. :messenger_smirking:

Anyway, fuck it sure is memorable. I think I was like 12 or 13 and that "FRESH MEAT" sentence almost makes me shit my pants.

I am a pretty big shill of them. Can't help it, quality stuff. It's not my channel lol.

Esca

First Mario bros, first stage. That Goomba at the start has taking more player lives than we can imagine

Alebrije

Rencently Malenia becuase it's lore and tactics.

An old one Sephirot on original FF7 for PS. The music and fight was epic.

Doom85

Lady Maria (Bloodborne).

YqkjDuo.gif

Awesome fight with her visually sick blood and fire attacks, an awesome boss theme that remixes Gehrman’s theme, and:

of course hearing her first speak and the jaw dropping moment when one realizes who they’re essentially about to fight, the inspiration for The Doll herself.

Edit: Also shout out to Sif from Dark Souls 1. This isn’t even up for discussion, it’s a huge wolf fighting with a sword in its mouth. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Top Bottom