• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dugna

I hope Daisuki has an console app soon, hate having to only watch this on my laptop. Anyway off to watch the episode.

Ep6 was great. Light on action, heavy on comedy. And that's alright with me!

+More hilarious Saitama faces. MadHouse took Murata's ball and ran with it.
+FUBUKI!
+Saitama getting his impromptu Hero advice from King's book is hilarious.
+Getting to see more of the Hero Organization. I love how it's being expanded on in these episodes. So far all the anime additions have been great.
+WatchDog Man!!
+FUBUKI!!!!! (...And I guess Tornado too.)
+The Sonic/Saitama interactions continue being funny as heck. "Any one in my way ...gets punched!" Only someone as OP as Saitama can make such a mundane threat so terrifying.

I absolutely love this series to death. Only six episodes left, everyone!

Nightbird

I absolutely love this series to death. Only six episodes left, everyone!

Thanks, you just made me realize that we are already halfway trough the Series

giphy.gif

One Punch Man 6

Lol at serious Saitama.

Amazing episode as always, you can expect more of this with fights
focusing on other people
and then Saitama. Love me some caped baldy.

Qurupeke

Fubuki! The best part of the episode was her narration of the next episode. lol

A bit boring compared to the previous episodes but still not bad. I liked Mustachio's fight.

Phatmac

Saitama tricking Genos into doing house chores was pretty hilarious. Genos is probably a great husbando. Besides that we had rivals meet again and it ended how you'd expect. Poor Sonic. We also had some lame heroes jobbing to some tasty seaweed. A solid episode but it also brought in something the show has been missing. Waifus of course!

Saitama tricking Genos into doing house chores was pretty hilarious. Genos is probably a great husbando. Besides that we had rivals meet again and it ended how you'd expect. Poor Sonic. We also had some lame heroes jobbing to some tasty seaweed. A solid episode but it also brought in something the show has been missing. Waifus of course!

we don't need waifus when genos is the ultimate husbando

Ew, Tatsumaki is gross. Fubuki da best.

Tuck

Kinda bummed the episode was light on action, but I still had a great time. So funny. Saitama's facial expressions continue to amuse.

I love Sonic.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Daisuki has an console app soon, hate having to only watch this on my laptop. Anyway off to watch the episode.

It also comes out at the same time, with accurate subs, on hulu.

jett

D-Member
Half of it was great, half of it was pretty boring with all the illuminati crap.

So are they saying that Saitama is a monster? Guess that's where he gets his powers.

Ascheroth

Half of it was great, half of it was pretty boring with all the illuminati crap.

So are they saying that Saitama is a monster? Guess that's where he gets his powers.

I took that just as a another joke at how ridiculously overpowered Saitama is, while no one is giving him credit.
It was already explained where he got his powers from.

Rocky85

Banned

Its another joke about Saitama not getting any credit for his hero work.

Sent

Nah he just never reported anything happening around his house, and everyone else left, so they assume there's some insane monster living in Z city when it's actually just Saitama alone out there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom