• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Punch Man TV |OT| Just an average guy who serves as an average hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

tumblr_inline_ny8n9msu3n1rgoj28_540.gif

tumblr_inline_ny8nb7PNpI1rgoj28_540.gif

genos learned to run properly lol

"Gotta go fast!"

Got this in the mail. Today

Cool shirt. Where do they sell it?

NZerker12

After watching it since it started, I can safely say One Punch Man is currently my favourite anime every episode just gets better and better.

Please Madhouse announce Season 2 already.

DonMigs85

After watching it since it started, I can safely say One Punch Man is currently my favourite anime every episode just gets better and better.

Please Madhouse announce Season 2 already.
So far there just isn't enough material to do a clean wrapup of a second season. The manga has to advance a bit first.

Macka

So I've caught up on the first 8 episodes over the last few days, and this show is fucking awesome. Easily the funniest anime I've ever watched.

Ushay

On a non-related note an increasingly popular manga (which I think is pretty decent) called Boku no Hero Academia has an anime adaption by the same guys that made FMA Brotherhood. Getting so many great animes recently.

On a non-related note an increasingly popular manga (which I think is pretty decent) called Boku no Hero Academia has an anime adaption by the same guys that made FMA Brotherhood. Getting so many great animes recently.

It's being done by the same studio (BONES), but the staff announced for Boku no Hero Academia so far - director Kenji Nagasaki, writer Yousuke Kuroda, and animation character designer Yoshihiko Umakoshi - were not involved in FMA Brotherhood.

Boku No Hero Academia is good stuff. It follows a similar premise with super heroes but in a more traditional modern shonen fashion. (Can you say Fighting School Tournaments?) Yet, the characters so far have been interesting and the battles are uniquely fun as well. Definitely something to keep you busy once OPM anime finishes and your desperately waiting for a season 2/manga chapter.

Like OPM though, I worry Hero's Academia anime is coming way too early.

When does the episode go up on Hulu? I've never watched there before.

Earliest I've seen is 11:30 ET

Water

When you see the areola, it's time to admit the attention to detail is a bit too high.

I think you are imagining it. There are darker blotches in the shading intended to bring out the body shape and material shininess, but those blotches are way too high to be intended as areola.

Favorite episode, I think. The new additions really, really add to the characters both primary and minor on top of an beautifully done climax of the fight.

A shame that (ep spolis)
even though Saitama tried to give more attention to the heroes who were defeated, the media still ignored them outright, even mocking them.

Magwik

Banned
I'm loving the soundtrack even if they only use the same 3 tracks over and over.
Well here's to next weekend (and the wait for the GIFs)

Anung

Un Rama
I'm loving the soundtrack even if they only use the same 3 tracks over and over.
Well here's to next weekend (and the wait for the GIFs)

As much as I do love the songs its the only part of the anime that feels cheap. A few more songs wouldn't hurt.

Davidion

Solid episode with very little fluff. The
Sea King vs Genos tussle right before the saliva bomb was a little too comical for me
but other than that, everything was solid. Nice to see the
Saitama/Licenceless rider relationship
get established a bit more compared to the manga.

I don't remember Saitama
explicitly diverting attention to other heroes
. That may be the biggest standout from the manga that I can recall. The same goes for
Sweet mask's interest in Saitama
. It's nice to see the anime filling in some of the harder-to-read nuances from the manga.

Demoli

Solid episode with very little fluff. The
Sea King vs Genos tussle right before the saliva bomb was a little too comical for me
but other than that, everything was solid. Nice to see the
Saitama/Licenceless rider relationship
get established a bit more compared to the manga.

I don't remember Saitama
explicitly diverting attention to other heroes
. That may be the biggest standout from the manga that I can recall. The same goes for
Sweet mask's interest in Saitama
. It's nice to see the anime filling in some of the harder-to-read nuances from the manga.

I believe those things also happened in the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom