• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OT : They mostly come at night... mostly

jufonuk

not tag worthy
ts3SokG.jpg

I can’t tell if you are annoyed/trolling or account suicide?

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
. never mind.
Maybe you just having a bad day OP.
that’s cool. It’s understandable. 2020 is a rough time.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Curious as to what rights trans people are lacking. For instance can Elliot Page no longer buy booze at the store? Or lease a house? Or have a car license? Or something? Anything??? Is there any actual rights they have lost?

Is there anything they actually can’t do? I always hear about these much needed rights they supposedly lack. He still gets to keep being a millionaire movie star? He isn’t being thrown in jail for it? His career is going to actually get a giant boost since this is the most privileged identity you can have in media today. Seems like all his rights are intact.

Also 80% of trans murders occur south of the border, which proves that South Americans hate trans people more than mean old Republicans. Should we adopt their stance since white American culture is so bad?

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Why? No I’m serious not in The USA. Also not in the loop on purpose about a lot of things. Just trying to stay in my little lane and do what I need to do.

Forum drama-o-rama always brings out the lemmings. It will pass.

Last edited:

INC

Hmm odd, id say at least all sides can engage in conversation on here, guess youve planted your flag and prepared to die on that hill

Nice weeb avatar, I always think people with weeb avatars are hiding something

Last edited:

SonorFagoen

Neo Member
An off-topic post I can actually post in. You know OP, I don't think real "conservatism" exists in the western world, not in the real sense of the word, especially on most gaming forums. Outside of Russia, Eastern Europe, China and the Middle East, you basically have extreme liberalism and less extreme liberalism.

There are very few conservatives here from what I see, maybe just less extreme liberals you probably don't agree with.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
Hey, I can respect the hubris of blowing up spectacularly more than the ones who come back and apply the thinnest veneer of civility to their rampant ideology to try and skate by for a while.

It's a shame OP couldn't substantiate their views beyond bumper-sticker slogans.

HONK IF YOU'RE A CLOWN
MY OTHER FORUM IS A SAFE SPACE
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH

EDIT: Respect to Mod that made the thread title-change and to the reference.
Here is my virtual secret santa for you, you've earned it:
1bggovI.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom