• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OT : They mostly come at night... mostly

nush

If only Samus wasn’t barren from her fusion with the X Parasite.
40fd9753ebd0a050ade7ee8543867fb6.jpg

GeorgPrime

Banned
trans rights are human rights

black lives matter

fuck white supremacy

there's no such thing as a good republican

conservatism is a cancer

- There are no trans, no gay, no lesbian, no straight.... only humans.
- All lives matters
- fuck all genders, races, colors.... they dont deserve anything and most of them are shitty anyway. (CCP in China, Boko Haram in Africa, Nazis in every country, Terrorists in Islam, Idiots in North Korea)
- There are even democrats that are worse than republicans
- liberal wokenism is HIV

Last edited:

cr0w

Old Member
I've yet to see any trans person denied basic human rights.

I've also yet to see any of the numerous trans people I know in real life act like any of the "trans" people who shit up various online communities. They're all normal, well-adjusted people who just so happen to present in a manner that makes them comfortable in their own skin, not the incel brigade who decided "If I can't fuck 'em, join 'em!" and whose only purpose for being "trans" is to talk over the women they have a deep-rooted hatred for in the first place.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Pregnant feet OT when?
I take back that Keanu Reeves quote making me look all relaxed.

can we close the thread now. It’s gone really strange and I’m scared now. I don’t like it.

Also Metroid M was brought up and not criticised to death. What the fuck. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

not that I feel it does.

Last edited:

plushyp

For the next bombers, don't forget to mention that GAF Hates Women®
They denounce misogyny but cheer for misandry in the same post. It's amazing how little insight they have into their own hypocritical thinking. I half expect these users self-flagellate themselves after making such posts.

TrainedRage

Banned
con·ser·va·tism
/kənˈsərvədizəm/
Learn to pronounce

noun
commitment to traditional values and ideas with opposition to change or innovation.
"proponents of theological conservatism"

the holding of political views that favor free enterprise, private ownership, and socially traditional ideas

Look how scary!!! Ahhhhh run guys!!!! It wants free enterprise and traditional values!!!! FUCKING RUN!!!!!

Stouffers

Banned
I take back that Keanu Reeves quote making me look all relaxed.

can we close the thread now. It’s gone really strange and I’m scared now. I don’t like it.

Also Metroid M was brought up and not criticised to death. What the fuck. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

not that I feel it does.
Fun fact: I’ve beaten EVERY REAL metroid INCLUDING OTHER M and AM2R with the exception of Corruption. I’m playing through prime3 again now with the goal of beating it before Prime 4 releases.

I have to thank the op, or I would have missed all the fun and entertainment in the REE thread since I barely visit that thread and haven't been to REE for years.

Kamina

Golden Boy
What rights do transpeople lack compared to non trans people?
Human rights are equal for every human in west.
Or are we talking about stuff like some transpeople wanting to have “sex: female” on the passports while at the same time keeping their dicks? That has nothing to do with rights.

Last edited:
Top Bottom