• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schryver

Didn't even play the beta but I'm all in on trying this tomorrow! Still deciding between PS4 and PC. I'm sure I'll get both eventually though

Ascenion

Well it's time for Blizzard to deliver once again. Let it be known I never doubted them. I always believed.

cbyPRnO.jpg

Blind bought but I'm ready.

mreddie

60 bucks though...I don't know but I know I'm gonna be left behind if I don't get it and I've been wanting to get back to Plus.

Mrg8523-

Remember people, a lot of Blizzard games don't work so well at launch. Prepare yourselves for not being able to log in or getting disconnected. Hopefully the 9.7 million player beta prepared them.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Remember people, a lot of Blizzard games don't work so well at launch. Prepare yourselves for not being able to log in or getting disconnected. Hopefully the 9.7 million player beta prepared them.

OBT didn't have any significant problems, why should the launch?

abundant

The same could be said for any big online game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom