• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
A-Mei-Zing OT

cf3.png

oti

Banned
So everyone's playing either PC or PS4, right? I might get this for PS4 since I play with controller on PC and people are too good with mouse and keyboard.

Voror

Looking forward to trying this out, though I probably won't head into matches right away. Going to spend a little time with each hero figuring out what works for me. Hopefully that won't take too long and I can jump in. Just don't want to be a burden to anyone I'm playing with.

jett

D-Member
I know this is highly looked down upon by PC gamers, but I wish using a controller was more viable for this game on PC. I'm pretty much a comfy couch-only gamer, and it was super hard to aim at anything during the beta, compared to a mouse. I think there's no auto-aim at all when using a controller. Had fun with the beta though.

I know this is highly looked down upon by PC gamers, but I wish using a controller was more viable for this game on PC. I'm pretty much a comfy couch-only gamer, and it was super hard to aim at anything during the beta, compared to a mouse. I think there's no auto-aim at all when using a controller. Had fun with the beta though.

Join us on PS4, it feels good to be bad.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So pumped to pick up my copy tomorrow. It's thebatdan's birthday tomorrow too, so I'm buying his copy for him as well. He's pretty excited he doesn't have to spend the money. XD

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nice OT.

I haven't been this excited for a game launch, pretty much ever.

I don't get excited for things.

Gonna be staring at this for 2 hours when I get home tomorrow.

0b6e4b8413e539eb56525a38fb11b73f.png

Can't wait to play it and if you guys wanna add me my Battle.net ID is Pixelbuster #11853

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Looking forward to trying this out, though I probably won't head into matches right away. Going to spend a little time with each hero figuring out what works for me. Hopefully that won't take too long and I can jump in. Just don't want to be a burden to anyone I'm playing with.

Honestly, don't worry about it too much. Jump in after training and get a feel for it. You'll figure it out much quicker in quick play anyway.

aka_bueno

Man, that open beta did a number on me. I couldn't play it as much as I wanted to (only put about 10-12 hours into it) but since it ended, all I've been able to think about is Overwatch lol. Blizzard always has me by the balls waiting for their games,

SO PUMPED I finally get to play this again in 24 hours!

Oscar

6pm CST tomorrow? No need to take a day off then, will just pick up my PC origins edition omw home from work stuff.

Gonna play mostly Pharah on launch day, but will work on Reaper and D.VA as well.

SerRodrik

I ended up preordering Overwatch despite almost never playing multiplayer games and missing the beta period. I hope I'm not garbage at it. I just got swept up in the hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom