• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

vypek

I love Mei players that I have a chance against. Ice shell? Have a concussion mine for when you get out. lol. Want to get close and freeze me? Have a direct grenade :)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Thanks to the free WoW code they have out during the movie I found Jessup McCree in it at the gnome starting area.

McCree is from the Warcraft universe and a secret dwarf!

SDCowboy

I agree with what you're saying except for this, and even though I don't think they're OP, I think both her and Bastion are too strong for the level of skill needed to play them, especially Bastion.
BUT, as someone who regularly reads this thread I know people are going to disagree and shout "Git gud" etc etc.

It's not a matter of git gud (though sometimes your oponent will just be better regardless), but both Bastion and Mei are completely balanced and super easily countered. Bastion has zero mobility and no health, and Mei has almost no range. If they were nerfed, they'd be unplayable.

If they are rocking you, maybe try switching to a class that preys on those weaknesses.

I pretty much just jump to one of the highest perches on the main choke point on a map and wait for the train of enemies that follow, its pretty much death from above at that point. Also while you jump up tap your boost button instead of holding it down so you kind of glide. By the time you land your super jump should be almost ready to go.

Yes sir him. If he has his shield up and is fighting other people he has to make the choice of blocking your rockets or taking the beating on the ground from your teammates. Its a no win situation for him.

Yeah if you get behind his shield he is pretty helpless, also when you play agressive, he is helpless too.

Yeah if you get behind his shield he is pretty helpless, also when you play agressive, he is helpless too.

I always am the aggressor when I play as Pharah. Unless there is someone playing as a Bastion and is in their turret mode. I have to be real careful then. Bastion beats my ass if im not paying attention to him.

I always am the aggressor when I play as Pharah. Unless there is someone playing as a Bastion and is in their turret mode. I have to be real careful then. Bastion beats my ass if im not paying attention to him.

Same here. Bastion can be tricky for a Pharah player, at leastyou hear him when he is using his ult.

SDCowboy

Yeah I love when playing as Bastion, when a Pharah blasts up in the air to start raining missiles down, and I mow hew out of the sky before she can finish her catch phrase. lol :p

Had to quit in frustration right now. Playing Zenyatta and people just don't seem to have the mental capability to take adventage of his ultimate.I ask people to gather around, I use it, push the point and I'm lucky if even ONE person takes advantage of the overheal and actually advances on the point. Solo play is fucking awful and Blizzard's friendlist is a bawked piece of shit.

Alright all 4 of the McCree skins are 2 fab 2 pass up I think.... I was pretty dead set on getting wolf Hanzo but now I'm 2nd guessing myself. I play more McCree than all the defense heroes combined.

Now to just figure out which one. Those gambler skins are really good...

I'm having the same dilemma. Riverboat, Gambler, Mystery Man and Vigilante all look great.

Blues1990

I love Mei players that I have a chance against. Ice shell? Have a concussion mine for when you get out. lol. Want to get close and freeze me? Have a direct grenade :)

I think my most satisfying kill was sending D.Va's cotton candy-coloured mech (which was about to self-destruct) back to the sender as Reinhardt, and I had annihilated the opposing team when they were all caught in the explosion.

D.Va has always been my bane of existence, so you can imagine how happy I felt when that happened.

Xeteh

I think my most satisfying kill was sending D.Va's cotton candy-coloured mech (which was about to self-destruct) back to the sender as Reinhardt, and I had annihilated the opposing team when they were all caught in the explosion.

D.Va has always been my bane of existence, so you can imagine how happy I felt when that happened.

D.Va's mech doesn't hurt her teammates.

Shahadan

Thanks to the free WoW code they have out during the movie I found Jessup McCree in it at the gnome starting area.

McCree is from the Warcraft universe and a secret dwarf!

Jesse McCree is a real guy and a lead at Blizzard iirc. Both character are rpobably names after him

pigeon

Banned
I used to always pick last and fill what was needed. I was happy to do it. I got tired of playing support every game so now I insta-pick who I want and usually the team fills out nicely around me. If it doesn't then I change characters at that point to what the team needs. I feel like it's a good balance of selfishness and teamwork.

Yeah, this is more or less what I do. I lock something I want early, but at 5 seconds or so I'll switch if the team has a bad comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom