• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

P x S revealed! I found the crazy truth behind it all

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Clearly Sony bought Sega.
It show it right now on psn site!

fmSYBJG.png

Link? Just went to the PSN site and can't see anything about what OP is talking about. So unless the UK site hasn't updated?

EDIT: Can OP get banned for pulling this shit?

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Does this mean all Sega games will be on subskrypscje?

Link? Just went to the PSN site and can't see anything about what OP is talking about. So unless the UK site hasn't updated?

EDIT: Can OP get banned for pulling this shit?
It's only on polish site.
I always use english everywhere but for some reason sony doesn't respect my choice and sets me back to polish each time

dog GIF by Westminster Kennel Club

Fbh

Sony when they found out Yakuza is cinematic franchise with lots of cutscenes about a dude with a dark past who ends up caring for a little girl and they eventually form as sort of father-daughter relationship:
Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons

Serious question as I do not follow this "insiders" rumors much, but why do they post cryptic messages and just not say "PlayStation is buying X on date Y", basically my question what is there for them to gain on being "mysterious" ?

feynoob

Serious question as I do not follow this "insiders" rumors much, but why do they post cryptic messages and just not say "PlayStation is buying X on date Y", basically my question what is there for them to gain on being "mysterious" ?
No it was a Pokemon related thing.
This is P X S

These insider's are basically trying to do be spy leakers. So they do these cryptic wording. The other thing is that these messages gets alot of views.

Last edited:

PanzerCute

Sony when they found out Yakuza is cinematic franchise with lots of cutscenes about a dude with a dark past who ends up caring for a little girl and they eventually form as sort of father-daughter relationship:
Make It Rain Loop GIF by Chris Timmons
Can't wait for the Last of Us Ellie Idol spinoff dancing game.

"Oh no clickers!"

q4Q6B2k.gif

• LOL
Reactions: Fbh
Top Bottom