• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pac'n Roll & Dig Dug DS screen shots

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I never understood dig dug really.

Pac n roll is going to kick ass though. It's got a lot of Pac Pix misery to make up for thats for sure.

Is that old school pac man as a bonus game I see there?

StRaNgE

Banned
Pac n roll looks well just isn't grabbing my interest like pac pix has grabbed it.

then again i never could stand pacman when they drew hime with a big ass yello dildo stuck above his mouth.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
StRaNgE said:
Pac n roll looks well just isn't grabbing my interest like pac pix has grabbed it.
really?

pac pix is IMO (and I own it) dogshit. Pac n roll however, looks like something that will kill the craving until BANANA CRAZY is released.

Flynn

Pac n Roll was fun and very hard when I tried it at the E3 before last.

And I can't wait to hear the Dig Dug music coming out of my DS.

StRaNgE

Banned
catfish said:
really?

pac pix is IMO (and I own it) dogshit. Pac n roll however, looks like something that will kill the craving until BANANA CRAZY is released.

I have not played either yet.

but the idea of drawing and it coming to life in little mini games sounds like something i would dig in small 5-10 minute on the go gaming. (i'd be lucky to score 15 minutes a pop for portable gaming)

Top Bottom