• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Even John knows explaining that "holding a gun sideways won't work" is worthless. Idiots are going to do it anyway.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Better premier than Season 3's one so far. Loving it. I missed this show so much.

Nobility

Banned
We are now full on Batman.

Give them gadgets please.

Great to have the team back together, I would say the best season premier since S2.

Here's to another great season!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
no one seemed to pick up on the other part of Finch's job and the scene with the administrator.

Finch got a 5-10 million dollar grant on that paper/study. The paper was the location, but the grant, that's the funds needed. I always assumed when Samaritan happened, Finch lost access to his wealth.

btw, here's a representation of myself during the last scenes:

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

ZenaxPure

Man that was way better than I was expecting, the moment the guy mentioned to Finch how much the grant he got was worth it put a huge smile on my face, knew the machine had to be up to something. Really curious to see where this story is going.

Also I loved the episode 1 call backs with the grenade launcher w/mask (the way the camera panned and such) and then talking about the shell casings ejecting into their face. Too funny.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
God damn, WE'RE BACK BABY.

That was pretty amazing. Love how the SDCC trailer was kind of misleading in
the scene between Greer and the Senator

And that S1 call back, too good.

Alright, just watched the premiere.

iGatP1YLnge05.gif

So goddamn good. Points below:

- Shaw and Root have never looked hotter. Shaw in that perfume dress, HNNNNNNNG. Root being all playful and Shaw going along with it, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

- The secret identities are great! But what is Root supposed to be? I love John as a cop, and him and Fusco getting partnered up at the end was great. I was really hoping for more John & Fusco shenanigans. That moment at the end where John is standing at Carter's desk was great.

- I loved that it didn't take long for Finch to get back into the swing of things. His despair after Samaritan's success and his failure is understandable, but despite himself, he still went and got a new Batcave and took the phone.

- New Batcave!

- New communication system! I figured out pretty early when they mentioned the 'private' network that John and Co. would be taking it for their own use by the end. I didn't see Elias coming in though. Now they have a private network as well. I bet that comes into play again.

- NEW BADDIE! The Blonde fake fed that murdered Marshall from that USA Federal Marshals show. I wonder who's gonna off her. She knows a lot about Samaritan based on that opener scene.

- Loved the song at the end. Perfect choice. They used it in the latest trailer as well!

- Nobility is right. We're going into full-on Batman. Samaritan, you are going down, you mechanical bitch.

- Guys, I'm gonna be honest, I fucking missed this. POI-GAF is tied with Arrow-GAF and Hannibal-GAF for best GAF sub-community.

363.gif

So happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom