• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobility

Banned
The Machine is orchestrating the downfall of Samaritan.
[/theory]
The first POI gave them a secret telephone network. I imagine we'll get something from this one.

I think The Machine sees these people have something that will help the team towards the fight for Samaritan.

Brilliant writing as always.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
One of the podcast long theories, was that all or most of the numbers, were people that would be able to help, to "stop something" in the future. Maybe that's more likely what is happening now.

Nobility

Banned
One of the podcast long theories, was that all or most of the numbers, were people that would be able to help, to "stop something" in the future. Maybe that's more likely what is happening now.
I did like that theory but I like to think The Machine is creating a network of people to give a contingency to the team if it's shut down permanently.

But that's just me.

Lonestar

Maybe it set up this game, to round up the types of people smart enough to see the "patterns" out there proving an AI exists, and then have it's agents there to eliminate (or grab) them.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Maybe it set up this game, to round up the types of people smart enough to see the "patterns" out there proving an AI exists, and then have it's agents there to eliminate (or grab) them.

This is sounding plausible.

Lonestar

What is bugging me, is that Claire doesn't have a Samaritan number, and it's shown the mercs as murder possibilities.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, this apparently sweet child is now going to become a heartless killer.

And this has happened 27 times over time. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Samaritan who killed her parents considering it was last thanksgiving.

two questions

did the phone claire pick up say i will protect you?

and what did the samaritan "view" of claire say immediately after, audit or something?

thanks

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So...

The whole game was setup by Samaritan to see who was worthy enough to be recruited?

I missed the first ten minutes but that's what I got from this episode.

Love the use of Portishead's Roads

Oh my God, Samaritan is building an Anti-Machine Team. A Shadow Team.

It has it's own sexy female Reese, it's own cute Root, mhmhmhmhm.

I initially thought that The Ghost was behind it, but seeing Samaritan behind it was better.

And yes! Batcave! I only wish Root had popped up at the end as well.

Chariot

Still in the midst of the episode.
Soymilk is serious business and Finch has a nice villain shot.

jIBAZHkyv1Lsx.jpg

Ha! Fusco just riddle wrecked Reese. Nice one!

Jesus, a good episode. I love to seeing the finished Team Anti-Machine.

danielcw

I haven't seen many of the previous episodes.
Why can't Samaritan just identify the team on camera?

I wish POI and 30 Rock took place in the same universe now.

Me too, I was definitely humming a dark version of the 30 Rock them at that camera pan.
But no machine could outsmart Jack Donaghy

Chariot

I haven't seen many of the previous episodes.
Why can't Samaritan just identify the team on camera?
Root and some hackers wrote a backdoor right into Samaritans core system that keeps it from identifying the three hackers and the team. The very moment it spots them their normal profiles get overwritten with their fake ones that pose no threat to national security or to Samaritan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom