• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – The Fifth and Final Season |OT| "Thank you for creating me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally cannot believe we're almost the end. Finale is tomorrow. I'm gonna try to watch it live. (or lol maritime canada airing). Last show I watched live was the Lost finale btw.

Also, my thoughts on ".exe". I honestly wonder what the finale is going to conjure up and finish with in 45 minutes. Someone hold me.

Pretty sure it's 45mins. Nothing has changed about airtime AFAIK.

Adam429

Kleenex.jpg

Okay...I'm ready for the finale tomorrow...

Hoplatee

I really hope they start with a final changed completely corrupted opening titles/credits or something (or however that is called).

I doubt it but would be cool!

Sober

SERIES FINALE

It's been one hell of a ride, everyone.

"return 0"

Finch, Reese, Fusco and Shaw attempt a final mission to keep Samaritan from destroying The Machine and establishing its hold over mankind.

I'm going to start drinking early. I don't think I can handle this sober.

Sounds like what might be the last liscensed music in the show:

I thought they said there was no more licensed music after the 100th episode? Apparently they were going to use a David Bowie song, but opted to stick with Djawadi's score.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm going to start drinking early. I don't think I can handle this sober.

I thought they said there was no more licensed music after the 100th episode? Apparently they were going to use a David Bowie song, but opted to stick with Djawadi's score.

Think they meant the ending, though what's in this scene is like an expanded portion of this song (or a song that The Prodigy sampled from)

Sölf

2 more sneak peeks? I didn't survive the first. I can't watch these. Oh god. Hold me. I have to survive a few more hours.

Think they meant the ending, though what's in this scene is like an expanded portion of this song (or a song that The Prodigy sampled from)

Ah, okay. I wasn't going to click the link, haha, not this close to the end. I've managed to avoid all previews, teasers, a plot synopsis, whatever. I know pretty much nothing about what is in store for the finale.

Lonestar

desu

Sounds like what might be the last liscensed music in the show:

A re-edited bit of The Prodigy - Wild Frontier

Okay this wasn't getting out of my head, I knew I had heard that song before (not from The Prodigy).

Now I remember that it was in one of the final scenes of Ex Machina! (if you haven't seen this movie already, watch it!)

Turns out its a default preset for the synthesizer Sylenth1 ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/359rz8/prodigy_and_ex_machina/ ).

More variations of that track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jZ0AaUM6v8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdxrRRGOtg8

Good Luck and have fun everyone, I'm off to bed here in Europe by the time I get up for work it will all be over.
And then the waiting game begins :p
Full day work dinner and then I can start watching.

I'll be back in about 20 hours from now.

<3 all.

Doorman

I've stayed away from all of the sneak peeks aside from the teaser at the end of last week's episode, so I'm happy to be going into this (relatively) clean.

I'm excited to see how they resolve everything, but I really hope it's handled more intelligently than some of the conveniences the penultimate episode brought along.

Hoplatee

Wrapped up my rewatch of S1 to 3 just in time. I'll just spoiler tag in it since some guys here are still watching this show way before S05 and are posting here for some reason :p

S03 really is so so sooo damn good. It was a great show to rewatch. S01 was way worse in my memory but it actually was pretty cool. Elias <3 The way Shaw got introduced was really fun to watch again as well. And the 'moment we lost' ep was tense.

Seeing Amy Acker being all crazy again was a joy :3

I really hope the finale will deliver. I have no doubts it will. It must!

mackaveli

Canada, are you okay? Post if you're okay.

Are we gonna be okay?

You'll be fine. Music is good. Sad that this ends in 17 minutes including commercials.

Spoilers incomin. Not plot based though.

man this episode is sad. And Amy ACker is great. I hope she gets a new starting gig show that lasts numerous years.

Jarrod38

You'll be fine. Music is good. Sad that this ends in 17 minutes including commercials.

Spoilers incomin. Not plot based though.

man this episode is sad. And Amy ACker is great. I hope she gets a new starting gig show that lasts numerous years.

Nothing feels like it's a copout does it?

Lonestar

Already having that slight "panic attack" feeling for the upcoming episode, but it's also in knowing that, somewhere in jolly ole canada, it's ending it's run any minute now...

mackaveli

Fuck i don't even want to say anything more.

But damn I don't want to overhype or anything because if people's expectations are too high and it doesn't deliver in your mind then you will be disappointed.

But I thoroughly enjoyed it and had no idea what I was in store for but i am satisfied.

Tough that they had to rush the season in 13 episodes and wish it would continue.

Bring on Westworld and I hope Amy Acker gets a good show to be on in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom