• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – The Fifth and Final Season |OT| "Thank you for creating me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy hell, I'm gonna miss this show and cast so much. I really can't believe it's been 5 years and we're reaching an end ;_;

It's been a great run though and when I heard Jonah Nolan (and JJ Abrams lol) was a part of this show, I had high expectations. I can't believe they surpassed them by far. Can't wait for the finale!

Mifune

Mehmber
I don't have cable anymore (or network TV for that matter) so I have to know, all non-spoiler-like:

Has the final season been good? Hopefully it won't be too long before it hits Netflix.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck everything, guys. I no longer have PoI episodes to look forward to.

I gotta admit, I cried like a little boy.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, but now I have this vacuum in my heart. (At least I'm getting heart surgery tomorrow!)

Doorman

So starting to hear that monologue from the season intro has me wondering again.

We knew now that the voiceover was coming from the Machine rather than Root, but I never had much direction in speculating who it was talking to.

It's the closed systems, isn't it? Mini-Machine talking to Mini-Samaritan as they continue their chess games. The new generation after the current Machine and Samaritan are wiped out.
Speculation but it hit in mind as soon as I started hearing the words again.

Damn...

Michael Emerson Twitter said:
Here we go! Last ep ever of #PersonOfInterest . Heartfelt thanks to our loyal and passionate fans! If I recall correctly, this is a good one

Nice tweet, also LOL at the last line :D ;_;

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Amazing and truly wonderful 5 years. A lot of fun and good times with you all on GAF.

We had to endure that painful wait for renovation, but this is truly one of the best communities ever.

Damn these feels.

"Try not to die." "Yeah, I love you too." lol

"I like this new side of you Finch. It's terrifying, but I like it." heh

Edit: Slug the shit out of him Lionel

Doorman

I get the desire to try and protect John from himself, but...is this really a better alternative? If more Samaritan operatives don't show up to take him out, the best case scenario is him waiting for police to show up and send him to prison forever for being a domestic terrorist.

I guess Harold is just assuming that escaping will prove to be enough of a delay?

UYQzQxX.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom