• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3: RELOAD | OT | REsocializing with Waifus

What Scores do you think Person 3: Reload will get?

• 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66-69%

• 70-75%

• 76-79%

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • 86-89%

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • 95-99%

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • 100%

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draugoth

Gold Member
c8Gj4Eh.jpeg

YvvWaQ2.png

e8mwPiw.png

ibfdsJ5.png

kNjomlm.png

KM5P57n.png

HqEBlJd.png

mEtojrY.png

8IA8DR4.png

im26wGJ.png
sfdrSh0.png

m9iWzIL.png
BoSG70i.png

HZk3q9T.png

rkJsCW5.png

GfB2Kjs.png

Z4CYYum.png

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Beautiful OT.

In my opinion the best Persona. Played both FES and Portable and loved the crap out of it.

But for now I'll seat this one out. I just don't see the immediate appeal in tackling this having played already two different versions of it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the OT Draugoth Draugoth , but please make a proper claim next time, because I almost wanted to call dibs on it since no one mentioned about doing/working on an OT for it.

CC cormack12 cormack12

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Have they remade the environments to be more expansive and/or seamless?

Most assuredly yes.

There was a video showing the new Tartarus a few days back and it definitely looks expanded compared to how thin-ass-corridor-ish it was on the PS2.

JayK47

I will grab this eventually since it has been a long while since I played PS3 and it is not just a reskin. But $70? I will wait for a sale. Is Aigis a playable character? I own Persona 3 FES, but never did get around to playing it after having already played Persona 3. It would be nice if this game included the FES content.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
WB should be giving any suicide squad digital deluxe proceeds to Atlus. Only reason I’m getting the deluxe of suicide squad is so I can play it a few days in advance to persona 3.

If both were same day I’d likely not get far in either.

My first time ever into P3 past the intro hour or two. Should be amazing. :)

Darkone

I love the dungeons and the battle system and thats what i like to do, the day to day events that needs to be done are a draw back for me, is there a way to skip them?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I love the dungeons and the battle system and thats what i like to do, the day to day events that needs to be done are a draw back for me, is there a way to skip them?
No, S-link is how you level up your Persona/Demons when you fuse them, they are part of the gameplay.

If only interested in dungeon crawling and battles then I recommend playing Shin Megami Tensei series.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Tough choice. I think it will score between 78-82 but I voted for 80-85%. Now that Persona is more mainstream, I think it will get a reputational bump.

april6e

I'm excited for all the younger P4 and P5 fans experiencing this game for the first time. It's quite the wild ride and is my favorite in the series despite P4/P5 being better games.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Tough choice. I think it will score between 78-82 but I voted for 80-85%. Now that Persona is more mainstream, I think it will get a reputational bump.
I dont know why score would matter at this point, it Persona 3.....if you liked that game then there no reason expect wont like this.

Reactions: Isa

N30RYU

Preordered the game. And I'm gonna get P4G Persona DLC and P5R Soundtrack DLC

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Can’t wait for the game to let me stroll through effortlessly until it drops a boss that completely wipes the floor with my party with some unpredictable gimmick.
Fortunately it’s gonna be available on GP.

near

Gold Member
Granblue Fantasy Relink is getting sacrificed until further notice. Now do I get the Digital Deluxe Edition or just the base game? 🤔

Top Bottom