• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer visited Blizzard today

Anyone else worried for this guy?

VNKbQqs.jpg

MarkMe2525

here's a quick guess, She loves Marvel and Harry Potter, hate's Dave Chapelles comedy but finds Amy Schumer hilarious, has Funko pops all over her desk and loves to be "one of the lads" and joins them at strip clubs and sports bars, even though she attends feminist meetings and shouts "all men are bad". She is Painfully "sex positive" maybe even has an onlyfans or webcam account, she obviously loves dungeons and dragons and would play settlers of Catan over going out for a healthy walk and actually getting fresh air.

did i miss anything?
This says a heck of a lot more about you than her hair says about her.

Red5

Man all I want from Blizzard is a 2d pixel art Starcraft 3, probably running on the same engine as StarCraft Remake and fix WC3 Reforged, you probably need like 5-10% of Blizzard manpower and Budget for that.

Bry0

I find it funny that these people still don't know that dyeing your hair doesn't count as an alternative for having a personality. You'd think they would at least entertain the idea of "hey the head of Xbox at MS is coming, maybe i shouldn't dress up like an actual clown on camera when we chat" would be a thought that goes through ones head.

here's a quick guess, She loves Marvel and Harry Potter, hate's Dave Chapelles comedy but finds Amy Schumer hilarious, has Funko pops all over her desk and loves to be "one of the lads" and joins them at strip clubs and sports bars, even though she attends feminist meetings and shouts "all men are bad". She is Painfully "sex positive" maybe even has an onlyfans or webcam account, she obviously loves dungeons and dragons and would play settlers of Catan over going out for a healthy walk and actually getting fresh air.

did i miss anything?

ReBurn

Gold Member
Probably there to turn battle.net accounts into game pass accounts and blow up heads by announcing another 25 million game pass subscriptions.

Bry0

I do hope for the best from blizzard after the acquisition, activision did seem heavy handed, but my expectations are low. Diablo 4 should’ve been a layup but so many of the design decisions simply didn’t make any sense, as of the designers were only vaguely familiar with WHY people liked the series. It’s like if they put energy shields into COD. Who asked for this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom