• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pick one: Phil, Sarah or Matt?

Pick one

• Total voters

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Even though we say so many bad things about Phil, I wonder if there's a better candidate for Xbox's management? I like the guy and want him to succeed, but success just doesn't seem to come his way. Poor Phil, hang on bruh.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Kuranghi

Basically the whole podcast I was thinking "I bet Sarah Bond's leather jacket smells amazing", she even showed the arch of cute little foot, the dirty little foot slut that she is. So I have no idea what was announced or what happened, I'll have to rewatch the whole thing dangit, in my bedroom this time.

I genuinely believe nothing good or constructive can come from depraved thread like this. But I'm glad we are still allowed to do so.

Tsaki

Spencer. Booty is the one responsible for XGS the past decade and Bond is there just for the inclusivity points. So Spencer it is.

CLW

any random gamer with a double digit iq could run ms better than the current clown show

Kurotri

Basically the whole podcast I was thinking "I bet Sarah Bond's leather jacket smells amazing", she even showed the arch of cute little foot, the dirty little foot slut that she is. So I have no idea what was announced or what happened, I'll have to rewatch the whole thing dangit, in my bedroom this time.
Man
I get it though

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I genuinely believe nothing good or constructive can come from depraved thread like this. But I'm glad we are still allowed to do so.
I don't know what you or others who desire Sarah here understood from it, but I asked an honest question. When I look at the three participants in this show, the person I would want to be the face of Xbox is Phil Spencer. I opened up this thread to see if there is anyone else who thinks like me. If the subject was understood as an immoral issue, those who voted for Jim Ryan will really be in a tough spot.

I don't know what you or others who desire Sarah here understood from it, but I asked an honest question. When I look at the three participants in this show, the person I would want to be the face of Xbox is Phil Spencer. I opened up this thread to see if there is anyone else who thinks like me. If the subject was understood as an immoral issue, those who voted for Jim Ryan will really be in a tough spot.

Surely you could have seen what the phrasing of the thread title, and the poll would encourage? I did vote seriously though, and agree with you.

Kikorin

Doing worst than MS is actually doing with the kind of money they have access to is basically impossible, so I'll take anyone that is not one of those three.

But Phil is the one I could choose as a best friend forever, seems a cool guy.

Sarah needs more time to sound natural. She sounded like she was shooting an advertisement rather than just talking to 3 other human beings.

Then again, ever since Reggie left Nintendo there hasn't really been an 'everyman' person for them too. Bowser is too meek to go around talking like Phil.

Top Bottom