• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 2 (OT)

Fenix34

I remove teeth

No it's example unusual games. I create also and Dreamcast thread as you see. I hope it will be discuss here like in Saturn thread.

The good old days, speaking of which, what was your most bizarre game that you ever played on PS2? For me it was "Raw Danger".

Fenix34

I remove teeth
Also i remember on ps2 was srw alpha series 2 and 3.most best srw games in my opinion.
Especially third.

D-ray

The Playstation 2 was the emotional golden age of my gaming life. All of those days, spent with my brother playing games together feel like an utopia now days.
Last game I played was Jack n' Dexter, the first one. Didn't really like it, but people say that it gets better after the first installment.

Anyone confirms that? Maybe without spoiling?

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Best console, and the best console days.

Gaming has evolved, but never it has been like those PS2 golden days.

The Playstation 2 was the emotional golden age of my gaming life. All of those days, spent with my brother playing games together feel like an utopia now days.
Last game I played was Jack n' Dexter, the first one. Didn't really like it, but people say that it gets better after the first installment.

Anyone confirms that? Maybe without spoiling?

Jak & Daxter series is really good. Personally I liked 2 more than 1 or 3, has it goes on to be a more kind of a more mature title, with neat mechanic, twists and narrative.

Last edited:
Top Bottom