• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 [OT] Taking Over The World One SSD At A Time

Tarin02543

Not that really, the HDMI 2.1 ones are using 8-bit, shitty panels. It's a waste of money if you ask me as we are close to 12-bit panels with QNED by next year.

Learned about QNED yesterday. I think I'm going to skip LG OLED alltogether and wait for QNED.

My 2008 Panasonic LCD still going strong.

Jtibh

Banned
You'll be at least 90% up to 100% happy with it! Enjoy ;) Sony's X900H would've been the optimal choice though, especially around PS5 release when prices are lower.

I didn't even intend to say that, lol, I mean "do you like a flat ass?". The bass in A40+mixer is underwhelming and an immersion breaker to me. A50 might be better? Not sure.
I know you like flat chests😎

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Learned about QNED yesterday. I think I'm going to skip LG OLED alltogether and wait for QNED.

My 2008 Panasonic LCD still going strong.

It's expected to be an elite tv, something above $5K USD. If you have that cash to spare, then the wait might be worth it! If not, an LG C9 discounted might sound solid.

Last edited:

xacto

I'm an extreme Assassin's Creed fan, and bought every game (except rogue because I went to PS4 by then), and AC Odyssey is one of my best games of all time. That gameplay nearly had me puke.:sick:

Same here, I consider myself a SUCKER when it comes to AC games, not a fan; I've played all of them, and there was always some redeeming quality for even the worst of the bunch. I am still trying to find such a quality for Valhalla. And I am not talking about the badly compressed graphics - animations, graphic effects, the retarded fights, it's all sorts of bad.

Origins and Odyssey are masterpieces compared to Valhalla; I really hope that was some pre-alpha garbage they leaked.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
Chests are nice for observation, but curvy butts are more versatile. :messenger_winking_tongue:
You be quite.
Your live for abby is total flat chest love.
But yeah i always stop for a second when i see some nice butt. Take it all in. Then if she turns around and smiles i know i got an invite for grabbing it too.
And then i start realizing in my head ok take her for coffee or lunch that like 30 bucks then i also have to talk to her and make an effort and i realize this is just too much time and effort.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
You be quite.
Your live for abby is total flat chest love.
But yeah i always stop for a second when i see some nice butt. Take it all in. Then if she turns around and smiles i know i got an invite for grabbing it too.
And then i start realizing in my head ok take her for coffee or lunch that like 30 bucks then i also have to talk to her and make an effort and i realize this is just too much time and effort.

I only said Abby is penetrable, she might look odd, but would theoretically hit it. (I kept myself virgin till marriage though, so don't think like I'm some kinda pimp :lollipop_tears_of_joy: )

Bryank75

Banned
I think it will be something consistent, if anything. I mean, I suppose Sony kept something close to their chest to bomb Xbox's presentation.
I suspected that they would have kept their killer announcements for August but I just don't know what they could be.... I suppose that's the point though. Neither does MS probably.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Those guys are hiding something...

DzT4DKFWoAMvzaf.jpg

Bo_Hazem

Banned
She is not trans, as far as I know. I also know she's hot in my book.

Well, then I can safely say that she's hot, but had that jaw that made me question her origin and with all this LGBT shenanigans I thought you were baiting me, lol.

You are weird.
And your taste is very questionable

Nah, I'm not too demanding in terms of facial looks, I'm more into curvy things. :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

Last edited:

jonnyp

Well, then I can safely say that she's hot, but had that jaw that made me question her origin and with all this LGBT shenanigans I thought you were baiting me, lol.

Nah, I'm not too demanding in terms of facial looks, I'm more into curvy things. :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

But Abby is a square log and not curvy :p

So, guys, now that we know the date for the Xbox event, do you think Sony is gonna pull out a random Tuesday one of these weeks leading to that event and steal some thunder from Microsoft?

Maybe that promised teardown, or another exclusive (I haven't forget about all those Silent Hill rumours, even if I'm not 100% sold on them being true).

xacto

So, guys, now that we know the date for the Xbox event, do you think Sony is gonna pull out a random Tuesday one of these weeks leading to that event and steal some thunder from Microsoft?

Maybe that promised teardown, or another exclusive (I haven't forget about all those Silent Hill rumours, even if I'm not 100% sold on them being true).

I think that the time for random Tuesdays (where is Dr Strange Dr Strange by the way?!) has come and gone, for both companies. They're starting to exchange shot for shot, especially since Xbox was pretty much humiliated for their lackluster presentation and after Sony's unloading on them.

Xbox's July needs to show some honest-to-God, down-to-Earth goodness, or this is going to be a game over before the game even started. So they will most likely have a comeback; that people would like them or not, again, that's a matter of taste. I firmly believe that Sony kept "loaded weapons" just to counteract Xbox's July show - it could be anything, games, teardown, price reveal, OS UI presentation, PS+/PS Now merging, and luckily for them, they're now in the position to show a freaking USB port and people will freak out in all directions. That's not a luxury Xbox has this generation - they will have to show GAMES, anything less than that, and it's not going to go well for them.

Honestly, no matter what Xbox will show, I will never buy their console, but I heartily agree that I like that feeling "hmm, look at that, that'd be nice to play!", it's still very good. And it will also keep Sony on their toes with THEIR stuff, we never want to have a company like Sony alone in the gaming space, where the quality will drop (because no competition) and we will lap it up because that's the only available thing.

So Sony and Xbox, do your thing, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Last edited:

Yeah I can see them announcing something either the week before or the week after Ghost of Tsushima is released.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
The reveal was over a month ago. We need more! We also need someone with experience in evasive interrogation to get things out of HeisenbergFX4 HeisenbergFX4

Yeah, his message was loud and clear, the xbox event will look again like current gen at ultra, and PS5's event will look next gen!

And about random Tuesday, TLOU2 PS5 version could easily overshadow Xbox hype! Along with other big hitters being enhanced.

I think that the time for random Tuesdays (where is Dr Strange Dr Strange by the way?!) has come and gone, for both companies. They're starting to exchange shot for shot, especially since Xbox was pretty much humiliated for their lackluster presentation and after Sony's unloading on them.

Xbox's July needs to show some honest-to-God, down-to-Earth goodness, or this is going to be a game over before the game even started. So they will most likely have a comeback; that people would like them or not, again, that's a matter of taste. I firmly believe that Sony kept "loaded weapons" just to counteract Xbox's July show - it could be anything, games, teardown, price reveal, OS UI presentation, PS+/PS Now merging, and luckily for them, they're now in the position to show a freaking USB port and people will freak out in all directions. That's not a luxury Xbox has this generation - they will have to show GAMES, anything less than that, and it's not going to go well for them.

Honestly, no matter what Xbox will show, I will never buy their console, but I heartily agree that I like that feeling "hmm, look at that, that'd be nice to play!", it's still very good. And it will also keep Sony on their toes with THEIR stuff, we never want to have a company like Sony alone in the gaming space, where the quality will drop (because no competition) and we will lap it up because that's the only available thing.

So Sony and Xbox, do your thing, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
I think Xbox is definitely going to have a strong event. They have to. As you said, they haven't got the luxury of having any more missteps or having an underwhelming presentation, and they surely know it. As Jim Ryan said on the PS presentation, it's time for games to do the talking, and honestly, I would love having quality stuff from Xbox Studios. Ultimately, as you very well put it, that is a good thing for Sony, and if they feel pressured to up the quality of the first party stuff even more, well, I think is safe to say that all PS fans are going to be quite happy. Xbox having quality stuff is a win-win scenario, at the end of the day.

Yeah, his message was loud and clear, the xbox event will look again like current gen at ultra, and PS5's event will look next gen!

And about random Tuesday, TLOU2 PS5 version could easily overshadow Xbox hype! Along with other big hitters being enhanced.
Would be nice to see some BC gameplay with the boost mode on PS5. I'm curious to see how that alone can bump up the performance and graphics in the games it's applied to.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Just noticed that the correct name is actually Horizon II: Forbidden West! Notice the Roman number 2 under the "i" and between the lines. So, does that make Horizon name a registered game name for Sony? Or there is an older game that has it? Please don't bring Forza Horizon, be smarter. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Horizon-II-Forbidden-West-Aloy-Horizon-Zero-Dawn-horizon-forbidden-west-video-games-1889161.jpg

Mod of War Mod of War could we have that orange [OT] tag in the title of this thread?

Last edited:

Neo Blaster

Yeah I can see them announcing something either the week before or the week after Ghost of Tsushima is released.
I've always been saying they need to get PS4 exclusives out of the way to hit full cilinders on PS5. I don't see them taking attention away from GoT before release, but the week after it's release, which happens to be the same as Xbox event, could definitely have something.

ZywyPL

Banned
Would be nice to see some BC gameplay with the boost mode on PS5. I'm curious to see how that alone can bump up the performance and graphics in the games it's applied to.

Those animations would surely benefit like no other from 60FPS that's for sure. I think we will see a similar treatment to TloU Remaster with both performance and graphics modes. The MP part will most likely be released on both PS4 and PS5 once it's completed, so they will already have the PS5 settings ready to be implemented for the SP part as well.

Perrott

Gold Member
One of the sources behind the Silent Hill rumor mentioned a few weeks before the june event that the PlayStation 5 will launch alongside three exclusive titles - one of them being a "shooter". I guess that the shooter game its Housemarque's Returnal. Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Sackboy: A Big Adventure (which was moved from PS4 to PS5 a while ago and has been in development for YEARS) would be the other two titles.
  • Returnal
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  • Astro's Playroom (Dualsense Demo)
  • Bugsnax (Console Exclusive)
  • Deathloop (Console Exclusive)
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits (Console Exclusive)
That's a... pretty good launch lineup, huh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom