• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

The Lamp

So far now mess ups.

So far this is the console of my dreams. Holy shit they're giving me things I didn't know I wanted in console gaming.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i want this guy to shut the fuck up about social bullshit right this fucking instant before I go fucking rage

Ikon

I promised myself that I wouldn't go day 1 on a system ever again... Why Sony, why must you tempt me so!?

They seem to have gotten so many things right! Just please no anti-used bull****!

Tymerend

Real name and real friends... sounds like facebook integration or something similar. Not sure how I feel about that. The other social aspects sound quite intriguing, though.

calder

When are they going to start saying stuff I don't like? WHEN?!

The social stuff looks like it'll likely be a bit lame (for an old antisocial guy like me) but shit if that's the closest to a negative I can find this will be the God Console of Forever.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
The streams can't keep up man ahaha WTFFF. Uploading/Downloading. Loving what I'm hearing so far. Still MINDFUUCKED OVER THAT 8GB DDR5 THOUGH. Ahahaha yes.

Rapstah

I'm going to bed now but they fucking convinced me so far. If the whole console is this thought through, it'll be amazing. I hope it's not too expensive.

Top Bottom