• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Network account will be required for Ghost of Tushima Legends on PC, Sucker Punch Confirms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bender

What time is it?
LMSjxBn.gif

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year

April 17:

As we’ve announced previously, Ghost on Tsushima Director’s Cut on PC contains the full game, the Iki Island expansion, and the cooperative online multiplayer Legends mode. Thanks to cross-play support, Legends players on Windows PCs can team up with players on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles and use in-game voice chat to communicate. You will be required to sign into your PlayStation Network account to access Legends mode.

It's optional for singleplayer games but only required for multiplayer modes or multiplayer games.

Last edited:

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Thanks, im asking for this to be locked

No just remind these cry babies on the internet that the messaging was their from the start. But they are now pretending that it was never there. What do we get right now as excuses:

- "Cryyyyyy", others can't play it anymore in other countries ( i mean PSN is not there at all, so they won't require it for those countries at this time)
- "Cryyyyyy" Sony security, my private information...suddenly their information is important when they might have already made thousands of accounts on different kinds of websites, launchers, apps or whatever "but my privacy".

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Can't believe I linked my account for a Miles Morales skin I never used. Sony is desperate for my account - I could have made some big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom