• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation State of Play Announced for May 30th

SHA

How does that work on console hardware which is generally multiple generations behind the latest hardware which can really provide the necessary juice for a proper graphics whore?
It takes a lot of thought process to swap my rig 3 times before the next Witcher game.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
"This video may be inappropriate for some users."

This means there will be VIOLEEEEEEENCE, VIOLENCE, VIOLENCE. FLYING LIMBS, DISMEMBERMENT, LANGUAGE (flying cunts everywhere).

My 2 cents:

CDPR and Sony from now on will be in love each other.
Manhunt 2 arrives
Spiderman + Wolverine game where you have to literally clear out while planets (just like in the comics IIRR)
Banana controller comes back
Coffee module for PS5

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Its going to be pretty wild next year when the Microsoft lineup for PS5 is more exciting than the Sony 1P lineup for PS5.
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

simpatico

I would be super happy with a new Dynasty Warriors, more Phantom Blade 0 and more Monster Hunter.

The rest of that looks like ass.

The PS5 is a third party machine for me, I've learned not to give a fuck about Sony studio output
It's never been so over. Even the darkest years of the PS3 era.

Concord looks like everything I hate in "modern" entertainment art "direction".

Awful.

Why ? Don't you enjoy the uber-cliche' and banal MCU levels of brain-rot and "humor" ? 😉

PS: God damn this looked like utter gob shite, aren't people tired of this juvenile shit by now ? Fuck meeeeee

whyman

At this point it has to be that Nintendo is releasing Switch 2 this fall. So many major gaming companies can not be this incompetent. Everything looks like cash grab trash. Sony is a joke of what it was.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Well, Sir, let me show you this exciting new...experience. It's called Concord and super fresh!

Gonna be honest, I actually enjoyed the state of play - aside from:
Concord
God of War
Until Dawn

The rest looked pretty good to great.

But yea, Concord looks like generic trash and I kinda feel that anyone who actually is excited for that may be a possible paid shill. Or someone with zero taste. Maybe both.

Markio128

Gold Member
Gonna be honest, I actually enjoyed the state of play - aside from:
Concord
God of War
Until Dawn

The rest looked pretty good to great.

But yea, Concord looks like generic trash and I kinda feel that anyone who actually is excited for that may be a possible paid shill. Or someone with zero taste. Maybe both.
Yeah, Concord was probably the least interesting game for me, but then, I’m not really into that sort of thing anyway. Until Dawn is pointless imho. But, I’m not going to let that detract from the fact that I’d play pretty much all of the other games shown.

Saiyan-Rox

Fs I should have just stayed in the fetal position depressed over my shitty life rather than watch this shit.

The former would be more enjoyable.

Top Bottom