• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

Zubz

Banned
Yes they will. I hatched 1 today. lol Here is what can hatch:

DKu5PWTXUAE4tiK.jpg

I mean, hey, stardust. woo. At least.

If my ankle wasn't broken, I would be running for those 2km Chanseys, Larvitars, & Mareep. But it is. So I can't. It'll probably be snowy by the time it's all healed up, too.

Replicant

Hatched a 98% Scyther, which I promptly turned into 98% Scizor. Do you know how hard it is just to find a Scyther on its own, let alone one with good IV around here?

Unfortunately, the highest IV Ty-Tar I got was from a Raid, 98% one. The ones I got from 2k eggs are about 86%-ish or lower. :/

Now if only I can get a good Chansey. Or Tyrogue to turn into Hitmontop.

Hatched a 98% Scyther, which I promptly turned into 98% Scizor. Do you know how hard it is just to find a Scyther on its own, let alone one with good IV around here?

Unfortunately, the highest IV Ty-Tar I got was from a Raid, 98% one. The ones I got from 2k eggs are about 86%-ish or lower. :/

Now if only I can get a good Chansey. Or Tyrogue to turn into Hitmontop.

Your best bet for Scyther is to find a nest. My city has a Scyther nest in a local park for this current migration, and I used some Pinaps for much needed Candy. I will hope that nearby parks will have other less common Pokemon during the next migration.

I don't know how you can be disappointed with 98% or even 86%. I just don't get some of you guys.

GulAtiCa

You fuckin what mate

I got to 100k the other day but i was so fuckin done by that point lol

hahaha, yeah I really didn't think I'd be able to do it. But got lucky with a bunch of 1st & 2nd evolutions in wild near the end caught. My Fiancee was busy until like 7 pm, so that gave me an oppertunity to do some extra walking. By end I was like 18k short. So took longer route home dtopping by nearly every pokestop area to give my eggs enough distance to hatch some 10k eggs that were ready to hatch. And then, pop!

Now to get to 1.5 million. Should be easy.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
true but this is niantics call pokemon company can only suggest things to them they dont get to fully call the shots
nothing stopping niantic from releasing events everywhere thats on them

true but this is niantics call pokemon company can only suggest things to them they dont get to fully call the shots
nothing stopping niantic from releasing events everywhere thats on them
TPC/TPCi is the publisher and IP owner, they absolutely can mandate whatever they want. And they are pretty involved with the game. I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if this were on them.

HardRojo

First Mewtwo raids here in Peru are about to take place. Didn't go to one because I didn't get a pass, but people are excited for it lol.

I've hatched 3 10km eggs so far this even. One was Lapras, which would have been nice if it weren't for the fact that it had shit stats, like the only 2 other Lapras I've ever hatched.

The other two?

Fucking Miltank.

Seriously, Niantic. Get Miltank the hell out of 10km eggs now.

I've also hatched every current 2km Pokémon this event except for Chansey and Larvitar.

Took down Entei about an hour ago, second time I caught a legendary with my first ball.

:D

Also, I used a third party app real quick to check if I had any perfect IV mons, I had 4. Blissey, Pidgeotto, Natu, and Kabuto. I quickly uninstalled it after making sure I renamed my perfects. I maxed out pidgeot but I don't have enough candy to max out Blissey.

Took down Entei about an hour ago, second time I caught a legendary with my first ball.

:D

Also, I used a third party app real quick to check if I had any perfect IV mons, I had 4. Blissey, Pidgeotto, Natu, and Kabuto. I quickly uninstalled it after making sure I renamed my perfects. I maxed out pidgeot but I don't have enough candy to max out Blissey.

Was the app one that requires you to sign in, or one that just reads screenshots or the screen itself via an overlay? If it's the prior, even logging in once is really risky given that there's a lot of bans going it right now. If it's the latter, leave it installed, it's fine.

Was the app one that requires you to sign in, or one that just reads screenshots or the screen itself via an overlay? If it's the prior, even logging in once is really risky given that there's a lot of bans going it right now. If it's the latter, leave it installed, it's fine.

It's one that required a login. Yeah I realized the bans are going around because my buddy who told me about it realized he was shadow banned when we went pokemon hunting. I got a miltank spawn and it wouldn't spawn for him when he was right next to me. At first we thought it was cause he wasn't level 30, but I looked up what exactly shadow bans were for him and I think that was why I had rare spawns actually showing up.

I'm not gonna use the app anymore, it was just that one time. I hope it doesn't happen to me too.....

Busaiku

2/4 Entei, only in the 80s too.
Oh well.

If only I could get a Metal Coat though.
Someone else doing the last raid got it from a spin...

HardRojo

Yessir. The best Raikou I saw was 96%ish, best I caught was 93%. I caught 26 of them, and saw 52. Happy to have the monkey off my back early with this one.

Yeah, must be great. I saw about 34 Raikou and caught 26 I think, the highest one I saw was a 1902 CP one, 96%. Hopefully I'll be able to find a good Entei right off the bat too so that I can worry less.

Replicant

The day started off bad. My first Raikou has shit IV. And for some reason I can't get a decent IV Miltank.

Then my next 10k hatch and ....it's another Dratini. I know, but I got few good Dragonites already and few more coming via this event. Then I checked the IV....

Okay, I guess that's a fuckng good compensation for my shitty day.

I just want a fucking decent Chansey so I can finally evolve a Blissey.

I have never hatched one. All my 2Ks have been Oddish and Slowpokes and now I’m finally getting loads of 10Ks there’s no Chanseys in them, meh.

MattyG

Banned
My girlfriend and I have been raiding but we can only get low rating Pokemon since it's just us. She's been having shit luck catching them, missed the last 2, and we're not even bothering trying to legendaries since we won't be able to take them down. I wish there were a slim spawn chance for them instead of being raid only, because I have a feeling they'll be the gaps in our pokedexs forever.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
My girlfriend and I have been raiding but we can only get low rating Pokemon since it's just us. She's been having shit luck catching them, missed the last 2, and we're not even bothering trying to legendaries since we won't be able to take them down. I wish there were a slim spawn chance for them instead of being raid only, because I have a feeling they'll be the gaps in our pokedexs forever.

yeah they need more mechanics put in for catching legendaries

t26

Join your local discord or facebook group and meet up with others for legendary raid.

HardRojo

6/7 on Entei so far, all of them crappy ones. Saw a guy catch a perfect one, lucky fucker. A friend also caught a perfect one, but in his alt account.

Top Bottom