• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Direct 1/9/2020

Fbh

Not 2.99 each but 2.99 for a randomized pack of 5 so it's like cracking open a pack of trading cards 😳
That's even better!.

But $2.99 for 5 isn't enough, you are lowering the value of the brand there. If you are getting 5 Pokemon it has to be at least $4.99.

Mista

Banned
Here's a little countdown till start:

t1578580200z1.png

Shaqazooloo

As much time as I've put into the new game, I'm pretty unhyped for this Direct. Really think they should've put out the general Direct first and then followed it up 1 week later with this Direct.

Hopefully theirs something exciting here, but I'm not really expecting much.

Caffeine

Funny how everyone expects shit like this to always happen. Reputation really plays a massive role in the industry
its an easy 60 bucks for them, honestly i wish they would just get with the times and release major updates like that with just a patch or dlc.

Fake

Funny how everyone expects shit like this to always happen. Reputation really plays a massive role in the industry
Pokemon earn tons of money just by that. Is astonish at this century they even release two version of the exact same game and nobody complains.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Are we actually expecting a new game announcement?

There was a leaked game, earlier today I just don't want to link it in this thread for anyone that wants to be surprised I put it in the Nintendo thread. It would be wrong though

Mystery Dungeon is legit, but I already own a copy of this on DS and you only really need one version.

Im 33 can barely read and I love the game! haha, He might like the supposed leaked game coming today too. Stay tuned.
I played through it last year and it's one of my all-time fav adventure games now.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
THERE IT IS
"Buy our DLC and you'll run into new pokemon!"

I FUCKING CALLED IT

EDIT: "YOU'LL FIND NEW POKEMON ON THIS ISLAND TOO"
EDIT2: Okay the get old legendary mechanic is pretty dope, other than them saying "Oh look you can move around freely like our game is built this gen to do."
Atleast you don't HAVE to get the expansion pass to get the..."new," pokemon.
Though I'm going to get it because I'm a fucking nerd

Last edited:
Top Bottom