• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Spider-Man PS4 Pro Bundle leaked?

trikster40

Just saw this online, hope it’s true. Looks awesome!

spider-man-ps4-pro-leaked.jpg

Source: http://gearnuke.com/spider-man-ps4-pro-limited-edition-leaked/

CJY

Banned
Don’t understand the 5 horizontal lines at the bottom? They don’t look straight?

Looks sweet though anyway. I want one! Never wanted a limited edition before lol

Shin

Banned
The person that has been creating all these ugly skins/editions for PS4/Pro should be fired.
Even if opinions differ and all that I think the general consensus is that these things are hideous looking.

DilWSTS

the controller is ugly af. Console looks nice though! hopefully this one doesnt growl quite as loudly.

This is a lot better than most of these special editions they’ve had. That controller sucks though - should have just put in a standard one if that’s the best they could come up with.

That's so you know which side of the spider is facing up. Hahah :)

I preordered the game digitally already. I don't know about purchasing more stuff.
I got the regular game and the CE reserved. Still deciding if I will keep the CE, mainly waiting for em to reveal the full statue

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I got the regular game and the CE reserved. Still deciding if I will keep the CE, mainly waiting for em to reveal the full statue

That's cool. I'd love to get more, but paying off debt means I have to budget to get the game.

I actually like the idea of owning digital and then a physical copy. I did that with MGSV and God of War. With MGS I had the CE, a regular copy, and a digital copy including all the DLC. I wanted to support MGS because I was super excited for its release. Here was what I had: I sent a very good friend of mine who lives very far away my day-one edition.
IMG_4230.jpg

I wanted the pin with Spider-Man, but I didn't have the extra $20 to spend when I had the credit to get Spider-Man. With God of War my wife can play it while I can play the digital version.

I still haven't gotten anything for the physical pin that digital preorders receive for the deluxe edition of God of War. The Spider-Man pin looks cool.

Last edited:
That's cool. I'd love to get more, but paying off debt means I have to budget to get the game.

I actually like the idea of owning digital and then a physical copy. I did that with MGSV and God of War. With MGS I had the CE, a regular copy, and a digital copy including all the DLC. I wanted to support MGS because I was super excited for its release. Here was what I had: I sent a very good friend of mine who lives very far away my day-one edition.
IMG_4230.jpg

I wanted the pin with Spider-Man, but I didn't have the extra $20 to spend when I had the credit to get Spider-Man. With God of War my wife can play it while I can play the digital version.

I still haven't gotten anything for the physical pin that digital preorders receive for the deluxe edition of God of War. The Spider-Man pin looks cool.
Thanks to Games with Gold and Xbox Gamepass a few of my games dont need me to switch discs. Bless. I have a feeling next gen i may go all in with digital outside of CE's I get.

Hubble

Console and controller looks really ugly. I like special editions but focus on looks rather than following strictly Spiderman.

Damn...that looks ugly. Like PS3 Phat ugly.

Think I'll just stick with the standard Pro version or the Star Wars BF2 version when we get the E3 price drop*.

*optimism here

Last edited:

Redshirt

Banned
I have been waiting on this bundle and may get it regardless, but something about it seems fake, and I'm hoping it is.

GoldenEye98

posts news as their odd job
I have been waiting on this bundle and may get it regardless, but something about it seems fake, and I'm hoping it is.
I have no doubt there will be bundle for Spiderman. But it could just end up being normal black PS4 Pro with game.

Top Bottom