• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post here if you've gotten THIS PM from The Black Stallion!

Dilbert

It has just come to my attention that at least TWO people have gotten this PM from Da Illest:

Quit with the trolling. It's not cool. Yeah yeah yeah, "I'm an attention whore" but so what, that doesn't give you the right to break the rules and troll any threads I make. Not cool, seriously. I haven't done that to you in any way at all. Cool out. No need for the hatred. It may be silly for me to say this, but by making such an effort to hate on me, you make yourself look like even more of a loser in the proscess. Just ask -Jynx-.
If you've gotten something from our dear Kenny, please post here!

Signed,
A hater and a loser

_jinx_ that little jackass is the reason I got banned before. He's not exactly tops on my list.

so... i'm just going to kick back, eat some popcorn and watch the fun unfold.

-jinx- said:
It has just come to my attention that at least TWO people have gotten this PM from Da Illest:

If you've gotten something from our dear Kenny, please post here!

Signed,
A hater and a loser
Posting PMs? Dude, that's tasteless. A grown man such as yourself should be doing something abit more productive with his time than doing something as unclassy and juvinle as picking fights with people half their age. Grow up, loser.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
:lol
I fully got it too!
Hahahaha!

The Black Stallion said:
Dude, that's tasteless. A grown man such as yourself should be doing something abit more productive with his time than doing something as unclassy and juvinle as picking fights with people half their age. Grow up, loser.
As I said yesterday:
crying_baby.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Stallion can you link to a few of your threads? I didn't get a PM.. and we'll I'd like to be considered part of the fam...

GamerDiva

Banned
Who is he? I got this:

Yo there sweetie. Nice to have more babes on GAF but you'll quickly notice I'm the top dawg here and you might want to side with me if you want to gain respect. You vanilla or chocolate babe? Any pics? I have A LOT of pics if you want.

;) :)

White Man

I want one of these PMs. It has to be like the LORD HIMSELF has brushed his fingers slowly across your eyes. I suppose all is beautiful, clear, and harmonious, like a wine glass constructed of fine and perfect crystal.

PS. Black Stallion pm plz

PPS. We are always laughing at you, not with you.

Signed,
Refined Victorian Gentleman

DCX

DCX
GamerDiva said:
Who is he? I got this:

OMFG!!! That is just sooooo funny, he's trying to pimp the few women we have here...i mean come on!! He more of Black Pony than Stallion these days. :lol

DCX

Dilbert

The Black Stallion said:
Posting PMs? Dude, that's tasteless. A grown man such as yourself should be doing something abit more productive with his time than doing something as unclassy and juvinle as picking fights with people half their age. Grow up, loser.
The PM was posted in another thread by someone else. I would have been glad to ignore it...but when it came out that you sent the EXACT same one to someone else, my curiosity was piqued.

If this thread bothers you, just consider it your OWN special variation on a "Black Stallion appreciation thread!"

By the way, don't lecture me on being a "grown man." When I come from, if you're gonna talk shit, you do it to their face.

DarienA

GamerDiva said:
Who is he? I got this:
Yo there sweetie. Nice to have more babes on GAF but you'll quickly notice I'm the top dawg here and you might want to side with me if you want to gain respect. You vanilla or chocolate babe? Any pics? I have A LOT of pics if you want.

Even if that wasn't real.....it was real damn funny. :lol

-jinx- said:
When I come from, if you're gonna talk shit, you do it to their face.
Where I come from, grown men spend their days at work interacting with people face to face. Not flexing their mod status on a message board. Real cool, dude. You're the man!

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, please, please, please be real. Please!
Also, if real, you *should* have gotten the pics. OMG, can you *imagine*?

GamerDiva

Banned
I got one more:

Not cool babe. Not cool at all. You mess with TSB and your stock will plumit on these boards. What you wearing this morning mama? Can I hit it front back and side? This playa be waiting. Holla back shorty.Send pics.

;) :lol :)

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Black Stalian is the guy who disproves every single black comedian. Black people are just as uncool as us crackers.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
GamerDiva said:
I got one more:
Not cool babe. Not cool at all. You mess with TSB and your stock will plumit on these boards. What you wearing this morning mama? Can I hit it front back and side? This playa be waiting. Holla back shorty.Send pics.
Fuck. Ing. Hell.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
The Black Stallion said:
Real cool, dude. You're the man!

Don't worry, give it a few years (or 10) and you could be one too.

(Although no guarantees on the "Real cool" bit, you seem be running to stand still on this issue IMO.)

xsarien

daedsiluap
The Black Stallion said:
Where I come from, grown men spend their days at work interacting with people face to face. Not flexing their mod status on a message board. Real cool, dude. You're the man!

You really don't have a lot of room to talk. If GamerDiva is to be believed, you were trying to flex something else entirely. With a complete stranger; over the Internet; on a video game message board.

Sriram

Da Illest.. :lol

The Black Stallion said:

Yes, afterall this is an INTERNET VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD.

lol am i rite?

bionic77

Too much hate for Black Stallion. I don't see much difference between this and what Olimario and MAF do, except Black Stallion is unintellionally hilarious (at least to me).

DCX

DCX
bionic77 said:

Too much hate for Black Stallion. I don't see much difference between this and what Olimario and MAF do, except Black Stallion is unintellionally hilarious (at least to me).
To be fair, i don't like Olimario either :p

DCX

It's like Napoleon Dynamite...

"You know there is like a boat load of gangs at this school, this one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff."

Black Stallion, I'm a fan. Your bullet proof ego is inspiring.

Black Stallion, this could have all been avoided if you didn't put on this act of being such an egotistical, smug little prick.

Remember, you brought all this hate upon yourself

Yours truly,
Outcast2004
AKA The VanillaGorilla.

6-8, 280lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal... at least my wife thinks so.

mrmyth

Good goddamm let those GD PM's be real.

Hey, Stallion, why don't you post some huge high-rez pics of yourself? That always saves a thread.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff

:lol :lol :lol :lol You vanilla or chocolate babe :lol If he said that in Manchester he would get so badly beaten up.

DarienA

GamerDiva said:
I got one more:

Dammit I am at work! Stop making me laugh so hard! ROTFLMAO!

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Koshiro said:
Does anyone have conclusive proof that he even talks to women in real life? It doesn't sound like it.
havent you seen the way he dresses. Women just get so attracted to him :lol

teiresias

But MAF has the avatar, and Oli is cute, TBS is just . . . well . . . annoying . . . oh, and he has african tribal masks and plastic plants in his house, I guess that counts for something! :lol

The thing of it is he always whines about how he can't get the girl he wants or whatever. Yet if this is the way he talks to girls in real life they'll laugh their asses off right in his face.

That, or kick him square in the junk and then laugh.

Cripes man, show some tact.

Be a REAL human being and be mellow and shut your damned mouth and listen to the girl. It goes a long way.

i will give the twit some credit, he has unified the OT on one topic like no one else before him. WAY TO GO BS!

Top Bottom