• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post here if you've gotten THIS PM from The Black Stallion!

yoshifumi

Banned
Outcast2004 said:
Ok so you say "you're coming to finish me off..."

How so?
By playing a euro-trash game?
Trivia-ing me to death (I think you'd fail there as well)
Forensics? My god man, the chess club is a step up from that.
Tennis? :lol :lol
1+ years of being the biggest jackass on the board, congratulations to you!
A WINNER IS YOU!

So go ahead an jump to conclusins about people being "losers". I'll remember that when I'm at home from my great job, with my beautiful (at least to me, the one person that counts) wife, my nice, newly purchased house. if that isn't the definiton of success, I don't know what is.

Unfortunate part is you're a minor, and beating the hell out of you wouldn't be worth doing time over. Your pathetic life is punishment enough.

So do us all a favor and continue to whine, bitch and moan. It makes us all laugh.

:lol:lol oh man this thread just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

Teflar

I was thinking GD = BS simply because there's no way he would still be sending her PMs like that after she posted the first couple. I mean, damn. At what point does this person learn to sit down and shut up?

Ten bucks says Stallion was the kid in HS who had friends because they laughed when he ate worms for them.

Oh wait, he's still in HS isn't he? How are those worms tasting?

xsarien

daedsiluap
GamerDiva said:
I am curious why you would think this mrmyth.

To be fair, it'd explain a lot, and also be in keeping with him being the biggest attention whore on this board, nigh the entire Internet.

mrmyth

GamerDiva said:
I am curious why you would think this mrmyth.

Mostly because the timing is too easy and convenient for TBS to get any female attention, especially on these boards. And are the PMs real? Because he talks just like an asshole I caught chatting at work, and that kinda talk worked for him multiple times.

The mind boggles.

alejob

Why do people feel the need to put The Black Stallion down? Totally uncool and unncesary. Sure he has a big ego but there no need for this shit. Just let it go.

calder

This thread has probably had the the opposite effect intended in me anyway, because now I kinda like Stallion, the goofy megalomaniac. :lol Who else on these boards so consistently brings us so much laughter? NO ONE. Who else could turn dumb phrases like "da illest" into potent catchphrases and blindingly ironic self- insults? Well, one or two others maybe. But TBS is truly the delusional clown prince of GAF.

+1 Black Stallion. :D

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Soccer Uniform + Gangsta beanie?

there is no spoon.

dem

Black Stallion used to be annoying.. but hes now embraced the joke. He knows exactly what hes doing.

Socreges

Banned
So it was just Folder and I that got the PM?

And apparently I got an additional verbal lashing:

Quit with the trolling. It's not cool. Yeah yeah yeah, "I'm an attention whore" but so what, that doesn't give you the right to break the rules and troll any threads I make. Not cool, seriously. I haven't done that to you in any way at all. Cool out. No need for the hatred. It may be silly for me to say this, but by making such an effort to hate on me, you make yourself look like even more of a loser in the proscess. Just ask -Jynx-.

Peace.

BTW: Dudes, if you don't like my posts, then just put me on ignore. It's not hard. It takes a lot less effort than trolling my threads and replies. That is, unless you CRAVE the ATTENTION that you may get from trolling my posts.
Thus, my tag.

NLB2

Banned
I got an awesome PM from TBS.
Thanks for the support in the 2004 awards thread. Honestly, I don't think a lot of posters "get it"
TBS is a great contributor to this board. He's quite hillarious.

Jim Bowie

The Kotex Kid said:
This thread reminds me of middle school when a lot of folks are trying to "gang-up" on one kid. Lame....

Did the one kid have an amount of hubris equivalent to an H2 and prance around shirtless?

EDIT: I know that he's just blowing up his internet presence as a douchebag and playing the role, but he's got to learn it's not funny! He's like the guy that kept impersonating Austin Powers long after the movie was over. Or adding bullet time camera effects while playing a club track. Fucking honestly.

belgurdo

Banned
Jim Bowie said:
Did the one kid have an amount of hubris equivalent to an H2 and prance around shirtless?

EDIT: I know that he's just blowing up his internet presence as a douchebag and playing the role, but he's got to learn it's not funny! He's like the guy that kept impersonating Austin Powers long after the movie was over. Or adding bullet time camera effects while playing a club track. Fucking honestly.

It's only "not funny" because he's not having a nervous breakdown/threatening people over this crap, and thus you can't stroke your e-penis when the mods go in for the kill, correct?

Edit: And no, hordes, I'm not advocating his behavior

His threads are easy to avoid. The only thing he has to avoid is derailing threads ala any fashion thread.

As of yet TBS's act hasn't got old but when it does I'll put him on my ignore list. :D

Jim Bowie

belgurdo said:
It's only "not funny" because he's not having a nervous breakdown/threatening people over this crap, and thus you can't stroke your e-penis when the mods go in for the kill, correct?

Edit: And no, hordes, I'm not advocating his behavior

No, it's not funny because it's overdone. It might have been funny if he did his "I'm da illest" routine every so often, but he does it every single post, and it's annoying. I usually don't read his posts, but sometimes they flow into the ones that I read. And he does the same stupid gimmick! I'm not asking that he be scared, or be pissed off, just to not be DA ILLEST THE BLACK STALLION PEACE. "Stroking my e-penis"? I just said the dude's not funny. No need to insult me because I bashed your... well, I guess there is no relationship, as you don't advocate his behavior NOR dislike it. Nice and neutral.

Jim Bowie said:
No, it's not funny because it's overdone. It might have been funny if he did his "I'm da illest" routine every so often, but he does it every single post, and it's annoying. I usually don't read his posts, but sometimes they flow into the ones that I read. And he does the same stupid gimmick! I'm not asking that he be scared, or be pissed off, just to not be DA ILLEST THE BLACK STALLION PEACE. "Stroking my e-penis"? I just said the dude's not funny. No need to insult me because I bashed your... well, I guess there is no relationship, as you don't advocate his behavior NOR dislike it. Nice and neutral.
Act? What act? This is all me. The one, the only...

Da Illest.

With the way you're posting I'm sure you could land a sponsorship from Haterade.

And to those advocating war, that is not the way of Da Illest. I am a man of peace. A man of calculation. A man of deep thought. It is moments and threads like these when I turn to the poster of Napoleon Bonaparte in my room. One of his many quotes is:

Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
This thread, my friends, renders this quote totally applicable.

Remember folks, war is not the way.

Peace.

:lol

ManaByte

The Black Stallion said:

Da Illest.

With the way you're posting I'm sure you could land a sponsorship from Haterade.

And to those advocating war, that is not the way of Da Illest. I am a man of peace. A man of calculation. A man of deep thought. It is moments and threads like these when I turn to the poster of Napoleon Bonaparte in my room. One of his many quotes is:

Peace.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Manics

Banned
The Black Stallion said:

I believe if you look it up in history books, Napolean referred to himself as "Le Illest". Quite the coincidence.

GamerDiva

Banned
Wow. He's quite the charmer!:

And you back the funk out of my biz you hear shorty. Any ho that don't appreciate the Black Stallion treatment quickly gets pimp slapped and thrown to the curb. You're cramping my style on this board but if you still wanna holla back and send me a pic I'm still down shorty.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Da Illest? Damn, it sucks you're only that cool. See, most people don't know it, but I'm a...

haljordan3.jpg

Yeah, I'm a Green Lantern.

Dilbert

Manics said:
I believe if you look it up in history books, Napolean referred to himself as "Le Illest". Quite the coincidence.
But it's important to note that it's pronounced "luh EE-lay" since it's like, you know, French and stuff.

Loki

Count of Concision
The Black Stallion said:
I am a man of peace. A man of calculation. A man of deep thought.

I don't care for this thread either way, but I literally can't stop laughing at this quote. :lol

"A man of calculation", he says. :lol

Che

Banned
The Black Stallion said:

Da Illest.

Peace.

:lol:lol:lol Man you have our attention and you earned it. I can't stop laughing!

GamerDiva

Banned
Spike said:
Isn't this the guy that did a handstand, busted up his leg/arm and entertainment centre, and was worried what his mom was going to do to him if she found out?

:lol :lol :lol

He really is a playa huh.

NLB2

Banned
The Black Stallion said:

Da Illest.

Peace.

This is why TBS is the best new poster. How can you vote for anyone else?

Top Bottom