• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post here if you've gotten THIS PM from The Black Stallion!

GamerDiva

Banned
He said it's the last one I get:

Down here we have a name for your type and its called hos and we don't love 'em. Thought you might be cool shorty and that I'd have your back here at GAF but this balla is moving on to bigger and better things. Still holla back if you want tho and send a pic. You got this playa hard up thinking about what you look like. :)

;) :D

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Intentional or not (and I'd pray for not) I still say that the Stallion is funnier than 90% of this board. I don't understand the vitriolic hysterics he inspires in some. Mock? YES. But take the stick out of your ass first.

Azih

Well, thing is, TBS hasn't denied sending the PM's.

To echo the sentiment: PLEASE LORD LET IT BE TRUE.

belgurdo

Banned
Musashi Wins! said:
Intentional or not (and I'd pray for not) I still say that the Stallion is funnier than 90% of this board. I don't understand the vitriolic hysterics he inspires in some. Mock? YES. But take the stick out of your ass first.

He feeds their mob mentality. Then again, he's the only poster I'd actually advocate this whole "mob hate" thing on anyway

Miguel

Matlock said:
dead.jpg
potkettle5kw.jpg

mrmyth

GamerDiva said:
He said it's the last one I get:

;) :D

Translation - "Fuck you bitch............................................................please love me."

And if these PMs aren't real, they're still funny simply because its plausible that Da Illest wrote them.

The Black Stallion said:
Where I come from, grown men spend their days at work interacting with people face to face. Not flexing their mod status on a message board. Real cool, dude. You're the man!

Remember that PM you sent me when I posted my picture in the picture thread?

The Black Stallion said:
You're spamming the board with your images...

Hate to be so blunt, but it had to be said.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
MrPing1000 said:
TACO!?! Why thats the funniest thing I've ever heard!

Yeah the first time I heard it was when Vanessa Del Rio was describing her.... well you get the point. Something about looking like a taco without the lettuce...

mrmyth

DarienA said:
Yeah the first time I heard it was when Vanessa Del Rio was describing her.... well you get the point. Something about looking like a taco without the lettuce...

I'm still not convinced she wasn't born a he. In which case that manufactured shit would look like a plain taco.

carpal

Ikenna was one of the few people I had on my ignore list before NeoGAF. I shall never make that mistake again. Keep it up, man.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
A quote from Tuvoc - "she's rubbing her taco all over my junk" I've heard people descibe sex in many ways, but that one was by far the worst. Its messed up my mind now. I know I'm gonna one day mess up a line and say something like "dam, she has a nice taco...."

GamerDiva

Banned
Is Black Stallion at least cute? Does he have a nice body? If he does then I can at least see why he's so brash and arrogant.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
GamerDiva said:
Is Black Stallion at least cute? Does he have a nice body? If he does then I can at least see why he's so brash and arrogant.
He's as hot as an icecube

Teflar

Haha, did you just post a picture of a burning ice cube to prove that you are good looking? :D I hope that logic at least made sense to you...

This whole thread is just nuts. N-V-T-S nuts.

Teddman

Who takes all these pics of the Stallion that he posts? They have a pretty good eye for composition, I must say.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Folks who are "hard" never look AT the camera... you ever notice that?

Teddman said:
Who takes all these pics of the Stallion that he posts? They have a pretty good eye for composition, I must say.
I hold the camera up, focus, and push the shutter button via telekenisis fueled by my own self satisfaction. About the composition? What can I say, it's a gift.

xsarien

daedsiluap
The Black Stallion said:
I hold the camera up, focus, and push the shutter button via telekenisis fueled by my own self satisfaction.

I highly doubt that. Any device powered by your own feelings of self-worth would likely burst into flames.

Why does BS have the "wanna-be hardass" look going on.

sorry skippy, tennis players aren't hard asses. You put on a tough facade play a mans sport....

like badmitton....

GamerDiva

Banned
I think The Black Stallion is cute in that "I feel sorry for him so I'll give him a date and get a free dinner and movie out of it" sort of way. :)

Kabuki it's pretty simple actually.. this guy has such an enormous ego we all feel compelled to bring him down to earth just a tad.

It's amazing he has such a large ego, but yet whines like a sissy because he cant get the girl he wants or stop being considered a joke... yadda, whine, bitch, complain.

He's a conundrum.

EDIT: Please don;t lower yourself to give the poor guy a "pity f**k", he'll just get a big head over it then whine because he didn't get to FYUTA.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I played tennis my freshman year of highschool. At my high-school, each year the top ten tennis players went to this tennis camp over spring break. I wasn't in the top ten, so I didn't get to go.
I quit after all the guys came back with bleach blonde hair and shaved legs.

Top Bottom