• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PPP: 52% of Americans want Obama back as president; 40% want Trump impeached

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-Wind

No, otherwise Bush II would have been impeached. I know there's some weird nostalgia for Bush II floating around here because Trump seems poised to be even worse, but words cant describe how furious he made half the country with his WMD lies, Abu Ghraib, torture, and the shitty policies that lead to the Iraq "insurgency."
People wanted his head on a platter.

THIS!

We were on course to have George W. Bush go down in history are one of THE WORSE American Presidents EVER!

But then almost half of American voters just had to go HOLD MY BEER and outdo themselves in voting for someone even more unqualified for the job!

FUCK!

I hate that George W. Bush is getting looked back on as "not so bad"!!!

Magni

This gives the optimist in me hope about 2018, but the realist in me isn't too enthralled by the congressional map or the Senate states up for re-election... Please surprise me, America
please die off or see the errors in your ways, deplorables

America need DICK! (And Ike)
ike-3.jpg

I read that as Ike & Dyke ><

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say this:

Anyone who continues to bring up how bad of a candidate Hillary was is a goddamn idiot. Sorry she ain't make ya precious hearts tingle with enthusiasm, but because you wanted your privileged asses to feel special, every minority in the country gotta deal with Cheeto Satan & Bannondorf, now.

Learn some pragmatism ffs, it'll help you in life.

Criticizing Hillary doesn't mean you didn't vote for her. Obviously I wanted her to win over Trump, but her campaign also tried to promote Trump under the assumption that he would be the easiest GOP candidate to beat in the GE, and then failed to campaign or poll on swing states leading up to election day. There are other things that fucked her over, like the overblown email scandal and the comments from Comey a few weeks before election day, but you can't chastise people for gambling with the lives of the underprivileged as a response to criticism of a candidate that did just that.

Joni

So how did she lose an election to the most unpopular candidate for President in HISTORY? Hmmm it couldn't have been simply emails, right?
A twenty year long hate campaign. Obama just took the GOP by surprise so they had more trouble starting it.

Brinbe

Always makes me laugh when they invoke Soros as if he's the most powerful liberal on the planet. Any of you protest-attendees get your checks yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom